剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
They grunt their way through crisis.
面对危机 他们只会抱怨
But I'm always watching for someone
但我一直在观察
who can do it with a certain style.
那些用自己的风格度过危机的人
Thanks.
谢谢
You don't fit in with your friends.
你和朋友们打不成一片
You know that, right?
你知道的吧
I fit in.
不会啊
No, you don't.
不 你没有
You're steady.
你很沉稳
You clock in every day at exactly the same time,
每天上班的时间都差不多
within three minutes.
前后不超过三分钟
You're an adult.
你是个成年人
How would you feel...
你觉得...
about training to be a manager?
培养你做经理如何
Seriously? Seriously.
当真的吗 当真
Night, gentlemen.
晚安 先生们
Good night.
晚安
Think on it.
考虑一下
We'll talk.
我们再聊
I will, for sure.
我一定会的
You know, I thought that the whole chaos thing
我以为整场混乱
was just a part of your look, but you were right.
只是你个人的看法 但你说的对
The workers did revolt.
大家确实造♥反♥了
I know a few things about a few things.
我对有些事情还是略知一二的
Stay close.
跟紧我
Wait.
等一下
Borrowed this from Ari.
艾蕊借我的
Doesn't look like you.
不像你的风格
I'm trying it out.
试一下嘛
Forget your bra?
忘穿胸罩了吗
The air feels good.
漏风感觉还不错
I have to work.
我要去工作了
Don't stop.
别停
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Come on.
跟上
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Howard.
霍华德
We need to end this.
这样下去不行
I saved your ass tonight
我今晚帮你擦了屁♥股♥
because I would like to have peace.
因为我想相安无事
You saved your own ass out of vanity.
你不过是为了虚荣心帮了自己
That is not true. "Peace"?
不是 "相安无事"
You have been coming at me...
是你一直在针对我...
'Cause you are out of control.
因为你失控了
Howard, I know you.
霍华德 我了解你
I know what you eat for family meal.
我知道你家庭聚会的时候吃什么
I know the route you take to walk home.
知道你回家走哪条路
You have been wildly unpredictable,
一直以来 你都深不可测
disruptive.
不走寻常路
I mean, this thing tonight?
今晚这般失态
I... I don't even know what to say.
我... 我都无语了
I mean, tell me it's the position in Tokyo
说吧 是不是要去东京谋职了
and you're leaving.
你要走了
Or it's a health scare, I don't know.
还是说身体出了毛病 我不知道
Are you having a midlife crisis?
你遇到中年危机了吗
No Tokyo.
没有东京什么事
My blood pressure is superb.
血压也正常
And I am hardly midlife.
我人也还没到中年
Yeah, well, you are fucking a girl your daughter's age.
是啊 你居然和一个你女儿一般年纪的人上♥床♥
That is over. It shouldn't have started.
这件事翻篇了 这就不该发生
Look, I just need you to be you so I can be me.
听着 我只要你做你自己 这样我才能做我自己
That is how this restaurant works.
这样餐厅才能一切正常
Do you know anything about kabuki?
你了解歌♥舞伎吗
Oh, my God. Seriously, Howard?
天啊 霍华德 你认真的吗
In kabuki, you never do a new version of a play.
歌♥舞伎里剧目从不会翻新
So the actors have been performing, say, "Shunkan"
所以像"俊宽"这样的剧目 数百年来演员们
in exactly the same way for centuries,
都做着完全一样的表演
and they will for all time.
过去是 将来还是
Same gestures, same steps.
依照同样的姿势 脚步
It's so traditional
传统到连
that the actors actually take on the names
演员们都会袭承
of the actors that came before them.
上一代演员的名字
It is their individual interpretation of tradition
他们以自己的方式诠释传统
that makes them great.
这也造就了他们的伟大
What I am trying to do, Simone,
而我想做的 西蒙娜
is expand my interpretation... No.
只是将我的诠释... 不是
No, you're not, Howard.
不 你没有 霍华德
You are doing a completely different play.
你在做迥然不同的事
Just keep your shit together here,
麻烦你振作起来
and you will have my support.
我会支持你的
Otherwise... Otherwise what?
不然... 不然什么
I will leave.
我就走
And where would you go, Simone?
你能去哪儿 西蒙娜
Where would either of us go?
我们又能去哪呢
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表