剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Let me sell it.
让我卖♥♥吧
Let me sell our champagne.
让我来卖♥♥属于我们的香槟
I mean, I tended the vines. I know it better than anybody.
那些葡萄我载过 我比谁都了解
And you have your hands full with all the big-picture stuff.
你有大局要忙着顾
Plus, you hate traveling.
更何况 你讨厌飞来飞去的
I mean, who could possibly do it more justice than me?
还有谁能比我更适合呢
No one.
没人
I'm ready for a change.
我准备好改变了
I'm so sick of New York.
我在纽约呆够了
And I mean, it would... It would mean
这... 这就是说...
more time in France, but...
我会在法国呆更久 但是...
Maybe that's a good thing?
这是件好事吧
We could spend some time together,
我们可以共度时光
get to know each other again.
再度了解彼此
I was up all night thinking about our life together.
我一晚上都在想我俩一起的生活
I really, really understand what I did wrong.
我真的明白了自己做错了什么
No, Etienne, I am different.
真的 艾蒂安 我变了
You... you would be amazing.
你会... 很了不起的
No one could sell the wine better than you.
没人能比你更适合卖♥♥这款酒
But I can't have you in my life.
但我不能让你进入我的生活
Simone... I-I wasn't being coy
西蒙娜... 我不是欲拒还迎
or trying to send a message.
要传递什么信息
I really did not want to see you.
我真的不想再见你了
I don't believe you.
我不相信
That's because you're not listening to me.
那是因为你没在听我说
Simone, you... You haven't changed.
西蒙娜 你... 没有变
Look around.
好好看看吧
Same job, same bartender,
工作没变 酒保没变
even the same lipstick.
连口红都没变
Still incapable of actual intimacy.
还是接受不了亲密的关系
I really want to, Simone.
我很想要你 西蒙娜
I just can't.
但我做不到
I'm sorry.
对不起
Simone!
西蒙娜
I had a truffle.
我吃了松露
And I can't taste anything else, not even water.
现在什么都尝不出味 连水都不行
Is it ever gonna go away?
这味道还会消失吗
What happened?
怎么了
Just another night of service.
不过又服务了一晚上
Like the one last night and the one tomorrow.
像昨晚一样 明晚也是如此
Do you wanna take a walk?
要遛弯吗
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
I'll come with you.
那我跟你一起
I remember thinking he was so well-bred.
我记得那时觉得他很有教养
Does that make sense?
这么想对吗
I mean, not entitled, just, like...
他无名无权 就...
So at ease in the world.
那么自♥由♥自在地活着
I could never imagine feeling that way.
那种感觉 我想象不到
Neither could I.
我也是
I mean, here was this...
明明就有...
perfectly sane, handsome man...
这么个无比理智 帅气的男人...
offering me everything I wanted.
我想要什么 他都给得起
You know, Europe and the vineyards,
欧洲 葡萄园
a family.
一个家庭
I mean, even an estate with a 15th-century chapel.
还有一个带着15世纪教堂的庄园
It was out of a storybook.
童话故事都不敢这么写
What happened?
后来呢
Took me a while to realize that...
我过了段时间才意识到...
I wasn't happy.
我并不开心
I didn't quite fit.
融入不进去
Etienne was right.
艾蒂安说得对
I haven't changed.
我没变
For better or worse... this is what I want.
无论好坏... 这就是我想要的生活
I kissed Will tonight.
我今晚亲了威尔
Oh, God, to be a back waiter again.
天啊 又成后厨服务生了
Was it in the coatroom or the walk-in?
在衣帽间还是储物室
The coat closet.
衣帽间
I blame the truffles. And?
都怪松露 然后呢
And...
然后...
I get it.
我明白了
I should want Will.
我应该想要威尔的
I kind of do, but... I just don't feel it.
我有点想要 但... 就是没那种感觉
I'm drawn toward something...
有什么毫无道理的东西...
Irrational.
吸引了我
And I can't just turn it off.
还丢不掉
I want Jake.
我想要杰克
Then you will have him.
你会得到他的
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表