剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Outside, there's supposed to be fires everywhere.
外面应该到处都是大火才对
You're weird, Sweet Tooth.
你真奇怪 糖果男孩
Super weird.
超级奇怪
Boys, bed time.
孩子们 该睡觉了
What's it like having a mom?
有妈妈是什么感觉?
It's cool, I guess.
挺棒的
It's like having a dad…
就跟有爸爸的感觉差不多…
but better.
但是更棒
Hey, want a sweatshirt?
嘿 想要运动衫吗?
We got, like, 1,000 of them.
我们有上千件
Thanks.
谢谢
Lights out, you two.
关灯了 你们俩
You're stuck?
穿不进去?
Here. He's all fixed.
给你 补好了
Okay.
好了
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 宝贝
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
Did your mom live near Red Rocks?
你妈妈以前住在红石附近?
Red what?
红什么?
Looks like a place George and I used to go to hear music,
看着像是以前 我和乔治常去听音乐的地方
back before you kids were born.
当时你俩还没出生
When we had a life.
我俩活得逍遥自在
We liked music almost as much as you, apparently.
以前我们喜欢音乐 显然你也喜欢
Red Rocks.
红石
Good night, Gus.
晚安 盖斯
It was nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
We want to talk with you both in the morning, okay?
明天早上 我们想和你俩谈谈 行吗?
Oh!I wasn't expecting that. -Yeah, it's creepy.
没想到会这样 嗯 挺瘆人的
Good night, boys. Night, boys.
晚安 孩子们 晚安 孩子们
Big Man.
胖叔
I couldn't sleep, either.
我也睡不着
Are we leaving?
我们要走了吗?
There's more.
后面还有
How many?
还有几个?
A lot. I can't smell in the rain.
很多 下雨天我闻不到
Can I have your attention?
里面的人听着!
George. Oh, what was that?
乔治 什么声音?
We are not here for you or your family.
我们不是冲着你们一家来的
But we have reason to believe that you are harboring an animal child.
但我们有理由相信 你们窝藏了一个兽孩
Rusty. Now, that gives us the right to come in.
罗什迪 因此我们有权进屋
Rusty.
罗什迪
Under Abbot's code, we have the right to search your home.
根据艾伯特的规定 我们有权搜查你们的房♥子
Or, you can surrender the hybrid peacefully.
只要你们交出那个混种人 就可以避免动武
And no one will get hurt. Gus, come here.
不会有人受伤 盖斯 过来
You have to the count of three… Gus, come here.
我数三声… 盖斯 过来
…to turn the child over.
…把那个孩子交出来
One…
一…
two…
二…
Okay, then.
那好吧
Three!
三!
Come here, little freak.
出来 小怪物
You think you're safe out here?
你以为躲在这里就安全了吗?
Well, I got news for you.
告诉你吧
We'll always find you.
我们一定会找到你的
Cute.
真可爱
You like hanging around dead animals, boy?
你喜欢跟动物尸体在一起吗 小子?
How about I make you one?
那我就把你变成动物尸体
Thank you.
谢谢
Couple more for the road?
多拿两罐路上吃吧
Listen, don't take it the wrong way.
听着 别误会
He seems like a good kid. Just…
他像是个好孩子 只是…
We gotta protect the family.
我们必须保护家人
You're doing what you have to, to survive.
为了生存 你们不得不赶他走
Gotta admit, it was awesome to see you still got it, though, man.
我得承认 看见你雄风不减 简直太爽了
I was like, "Holy" George!
我差点大喊“我…” 乔治!
Right.
对
Yeah.
好吧
Sorry I called you weird.
对不起 我不该说你奇怪
It's okay.
没关系
Sorry about all the dead people.
抱歉 这么多死人
It's cool.
没关系
I hope you find your mom.
希望你能找到你妈妈
Me too.
我也希望
You don't have to help me look for her. I can do it on my own.
你不必帮我找她 我自己能行
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
I'll get you to the next town, and then we're done.
我把你送到下一个镇子 然后我们各走各的
Then we go to Red Rocks?
然后我们去红石?
Don't push it.
不要得寸进尺
For the first time in his life, Gus was on a real adventure.
盖斯生平第一次 踏上了真正的冒险之旅
But with every new adventure…
然而每一次新的冒险…
comes new dangers.
都伴随着新的危险
Aimee, on the other hand, was through with the outside world.
另一方面 艾米决心 与外面的世界一刀两断
What she didn't know
但她并不知道
was the outside world wasn't through with her.
外面的世界还将继续纠缠她
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表