剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Uh, I have to take this. Oh, yeah, of course.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 好 没问题
I'm so sorry. Um…
非常抱歉 嘿
Hey. Everything okay?
一切还好吧?
What?
什么?
Where?
在哪儿?
Yeah, okay. Yeah, yeah. I'm coming.
好的 好 我马上来
Is everything cool?
没事吧?
No. The military is taking over the lab and they are seizing everything.
有事 军方要接管实验室 还要把东西全都拿走
When? Uh, right now.
什么时候? 就现在
So I'm guessing by your expression, that's bad?
看你的表情 这是坏事吧?
Yes, it's very bad.
是的 非常糟糕
Judy hid my project in a storage closet, but I need to get to the lab right now.
朱迪把我的项目藏进了储物柜 但我必须马上去一趟实验室
Okay. Birdie, it's almost two in the morning.
好吧 波蒂 现在快凌晨两点了
Oh, my God. They took my keys. I can't get inside.
糟了 他们收走了我的钥匙 我进不去
This is bad. This is very bad. Oh, my God.
这下惨了 太糟糕了 天啊
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
Would these help?
这能帮上忙吗?
You don't have to do that. Are you kidding?
你不必这样做 你在开玩笑吗?
Tonight's been the most exciting thing that's possibly ever happened to me.
我从未遇到过像今晚这么刺♥激♥的事
Come on, I'll drive.
走吧 我来开车
Okay.
好吧
This is it!
就是这里!
Someone's home.
有人在家
How many, kid?
有几个人 孩子?
Just one.
只有一个
Hey. Wait, Gus.
嘿 等等 盖斯
Gus.
盖斯
I told you guys she'd be here.
我说过 她在这里
Hold on. Gus.
等等 盖斯
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Gus, listen, you can't just run up on people and--
盖斯 听我说 不要见到人就冲上去…
Hello? Gus.
有人吗? 盖斯
Go away!
走开!
Mom?
妈妈?
It's me. Open up.
是我 开门
Get off my porch!
滚开
Hey, lady.
嘿 女士
Lady, we're not here to hurt you.
女士 我们没有恶意
Your name's not Birdie, is it?
你不叫波蒂 对吧?
Say that again?
你说什么?
Birdie. She's my mom.
波蒂 她是我妈妈
Gus?
盖斯?
You…
你…
You're still alive.
你还活着
I still don't understand why the military wants to shut this place down.
我还是不明白 为什么军方要关闭这里
Remember when I said hell would break loose?
还记得我说过 地狱之门将打开吗?
Wait a minute. What exactly did you make?
等等 你到底♥制♥作了什么?
You'll see.
你会看到的
Hope you like blueberry wine.
希望你们喜欢蓝莓酒
So how long have you lived here, Miss…
你在这里住了多久了 你叫…
Ever since things went to shit.
自从天下大乱以后
Call me Judy.
我叫朱迪
How do you know Birdie?
你怎么会认识波蒂?
We used to work together.
我们以前是同事
Oh, and then one day…
而且有一次…
she saved my life.
她救过我的命
Whoa.
哇
I came back to check on her here when the Sick started.
疾疫爆发后 我回到这里看望她
Found people ransacking the place.
发现有人正在洗劫这里
I tried to stop them, but…
我想阻止他们 但是…
They left me for dead.
他们把我扔在这里等死
Last Men?
最后的男人?
It was before their time.
当时他们还没掌权
It was the military.
是军方
Your mother found me.
你妈妈找到了我
Took care of me. Nursed me back.
她照料我 直到我痊愈
She let me stay here with her.
她让我留下来和她一起住
So, she's a doctor?
所以她是医生?
Well, not exactly.
不是
She doesn't live here anymore, does she?
她已经不在这里住了 是吧?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕是的
So, where did Birdie go?
波蒂去哪儿了?
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
One night she packed a bag and she went out to look for you.
有天晚上 她背起行囊 出门找你去了
I begged her not to go.
我求她别去
But she wouldn't listen.
但她不听
That was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
And I've been alone here ever since.
之后我一直是一个人
Fort Smith.
史密斯堡
Sorry?
什么?
The flower holder.
那个花盆
It says "Fort Smith Labs."
上面写着“史密斯堡实验室”
It's the same as Pubba's! What's a Pubba?
和爸爸的一样! 什么爸爸?
It's his dad.
是他爸爸
What does Fort Smith Labs mean?
史密斯堡实验室是什么意思?
That's where we worked.
是我们工作的地方
She was a scientist.
她是个科学家
So, that means Pubba was a scientist too.
那爸爸也是科学家吗?
Richard Fox.
理查德·福克斯
You knew my Pubba?
你认识我爸爸?
Thanks.
谢谢
What's it for?
这是开什么的?
It's for the attic.
开阁楼的
Birdie asked me to keep it safe, in case anyone came looking,
波蒂让我好好保管 以防有人来找
but I think she'd want you to see it.
不过她应该会希望你看到
Let's go!
走吧!
Oh, man.
老天
Hey, does Fort Smith sound familiar to you?
嘿 觉不觉得史密斯堡听着耳熟?
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我正想问你呢
They closed it when the virus began to spread.
病毒开始传播以后 那里被关闭了
Rumor was it was where the virus first started.
听说病毒就是从那里传出来的
Hey, you guys coming?
嘿 你们来不来?
Uh, yeah.
来了
This way.
这边
Oh, no.
糟了
Here.
我来吧
I'm pretty sure this is how most horror films start.
很多恐怖片就是这样开场的
I can honestly say this is not how I thought this night would go.
说实话 我以为今晚会是另一番场景
You've never had to break into a laboratory on a date before?
你没试过约会时闯入一间实验室吗?
Wait, this is a date?
等等 我们在约会?
Keys.
钥匙
Mama smells like peaches.
妈妈的气味像桃子
More like mothballs.
更像是樟脑丸
Hey. Did it seem like Judy knew more than she was telling us?
嘿 你觉不觉得朱迪有事瞒着我们?
A hundred percent.
绝对有
I think it's time.
我觉得是时候了
It's her!
是她!
Jepp, who's that old guy in the photo with her?
杰普 她旁边这个老头是谁?
It's probably her dad.
可能是她爸爸
Wait, so…
等等 也就是说…
He'd be your grandpa.
他是你外公
My grandpubba?
我外公?
Jepp, I have a grandpubba!
杰普 我有一个外公!
Yeah, that's nice.
嗯 不错
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I heard you talking earlier, and I know what you're gonna say.
我听到你们之前的谈话了
You think this is a waste of time,
你觉得这是浪费时间
but you're wrong.
但是你错了
Look how far we've come.
看看我们取得的进展
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表