剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
I didn't know you had a sister.
我不知道你还有个妹妹
I bet you must miss them.
你一定很想他们吧?
Your family.
你的家人
Yeah.
是的
I miss Pubba too.
我也想念爸爸
What's your favorite memory of him?
关于他 你最喜欢的回忆是什么?
It was on my birthday, when he got me Dog.
我生日那天 他送我狗狗
Yeah. It's when he got me Dog.
对 是他送我狗狗的时候
Is that your stuffed animal?
那是你的毛绒玩具吗?
Then when I fell into the purple flowers, Dog was there too.
我跌进紫色花丛的时候 狗狗也在
And I followed him through the forest, and he brought me to see Pubba.
我跟着他穿过森林 他带我去见了爸爸
And Pubba told me that I have to grow up and trust what's in here.
爸爸告诉我 等我长大了 必须相信这里
Can I see him?
能让我看看他吗?狗狗?
No. No, no, no, no, no. What's wrong?
不 怎么了?
Dog's not in here. He's lost. I can't find him.
狗狗不在里面 他不见了 我找不到他
What's going on? I lost Dog. He's not here.
怎么回事? 狗狗不见了 他不在这里
It's okay. You must've dropped him here somewhere.
你一定是把他丢在火车上了
We'll check the other cars and find him.
我们去其他车厢找找 会找到的 好吗?
You heard that too, right?
你也听到了吧?
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Hide. Hide, now!
躲起来 快点!
Come on. Hide.
来吧 躲起来
Stop.
停
Who's there?
是谁?
You're in trouble now.
你有麻烦了
This ain't no passenger train.
这不是客运列车
Gotcha!
抓到你了!
Let me go!
放开我!
Wait a second!
等一下!
Leave him alone!
放开他!
Holy shit.
见鬼
Ah! Jimmy!
吉米!
Jimmy Jacobs?
吉米·雅各布斯?
TJ?
TJ?
Oh my God! Tommy Jepperd. It is you!
我的天! 汤米·杰普德 是你啊!
It's good to see you, bubba!
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Glad I recognized you when I did, or I might've messed up your pretty face.
幸亏我认出你了 我差点让你的漂亮脸蛋破相
Ha! You wish!
想得美!
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
You know, I thought I'd take a trip.
我想去旅行
Great. Now there are two of you.
好极了 现在有两个大汉了
Bear, it's okay. I want to introduce you to Jimmy "Fat Man" Jacobs.
熊 没关系 我给你介绍一下 这是“胖子”吉米·雅各布斯
Fat Man.
胖子
I forgot about that. Jimmy and I played ball together.
我都忘了 以前我俩一起打球
You're looking at the greatest defensive end in the history of the Guardians!
他是守护者队 历史上最伟大的防守端锋!
Only 'cause you took those hits for me. Made me look good.
全靠你替我抵挡冲撞 我才能那么风光
My head was harder, but you took your fair share.
谁叫我脑袋比你硬呢 不过你也没有少受冲撞
Ain't that the truth. I got this funny sorta static in my head these days too.
那倒是 最近我的脑袋也不大灵光
Hard to focus sometimes.
有时候很难集中注意力
I think those are called concussions.
那叫做脑震荡
Wait, so you must have run across those other guys too, huh?
等等 你肯定还遇到过其他队友
Troy? Rocco?
特洛伊?罗科?
What about DTrain?
D火车呢?
Oh, they're not around anymore, man.
他们已经不在了
I wonder how those guys are doing.
不知道那些家伙如何了
We had some good times, didn't we?
以前我们很开心 对吧?
Yeah, well.
是啊
You're working on the train now, huh?
你现在在火车上工作了?
Oh, yeah. Been running charters and hauling supplies to whoever hires us.
是啊 替雇主跑火车 运输物资
Company's got me on maintenance and crap like that.
公♥司♥让我负责维护什么的
Ain't so bad, but I sure do miss being on the field.
还不错 但我怀念球场生涯
Don't you?
你不怀念吗?
Where's Gus?
盖斯呢?
Hey, Gus.
嘿 盖斯
It's all right. You can come out. The one with the antlers?
没事了 出来吧 长鹿角那个?
Sweet Tooth.
糖果男孩
Jepp.
杰普
Hey, Gus. I'm not playing. Jepperd.
盖斯 我是认真的 杰普德
Where is he?
他在哪里?
I think he went looking for Dog.
我想他去找狗狗了
What is it?
怎么了?
What does it mean?
什么意思?
This area's been marked.
这个区域被标记了
By the Last Men?
最后的男人标记的?
We need to go.
我们得走了
Right now.
现在就走
Bobby, go check the tunnels.
鲍比 去检查一下隧♥道♥
But whatever you do, stay out of sight.
千万不要被别人看见
Check. Okay?
知道了 好吗?
Shouldn't we take the ribbons down? That would keep the bad men away, right?
不把彩带取下来吗? 那样可以把坏人赶走 对吧?
They'd know we're here for sure if we did.
要是取下来 他们就会知道我们在这里
Maybe we should hide, then.
也许我们应该躲起来
I can get the others and I can play hideandseek, like you showed me.
我和其他人可以玩捉迷藏 就像你教我的那样
If they already know we're here, hiding won't do any good.
如果他们知道我们在这里 那躲起来也没用
We wouldn't have time to run.
我们会来不及逃跑
Then what do we do?
那我们怎么办?
Mom!
妈妈!
Hey. Everything's gonna be all right, I promise.
嘿 不会有事的 我保证
But I wanna help.
但我想帮忙
Wendy, I promise.
温蒂 我保证
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?
Someone's outside.
外面有人
The outer fence.
外墙
Who is he?
他是谁?
A Last Man.
最后的男人
Why is he just standing there?
他为什么站着不动?
He knows we're here, doesn't he?
他知道我们在这里 是不是?
Let me think.
让我想想
Move on, please, move on.
走开 拜托了 走开
I thought we would have more time.
我还以为我们会有更多时间
Are we safe?
我们安全吗?
Oh, I can't remember the last time I saw these.
我已经很久没见过这种东西了
Mind if I have one?
介意我拿一盒吗?
Rani, you shouldn't be exerting yourself.
拉妮 你不该用力
Oh, hush, I'm all right.
闭嘴 我没事
It'd be easier to pack if we knew where we were going.
如果知道要去哪里 收拾行李会比较容易
Sorry.
抱歉
Are we going east? That's where your little Last Men clubhouse is, right?
我们要往东走吗?
Rani.
拉妮
General Abbot says it's classified.
艾伯特将军说这是机密
So that's Abbot, then.
原来刚才那个是艾伯特
xa0Rani.
拉妮
I thought he'd be lessxa0beardy.
没想到他是个大胡子
Rani, can you just stop, please?!
拉妮 你能不能别说了?
Hey. What is it? What's going on? Hey.
嘿 怎么了?怎么回事?
I can't find all the letters. Take a breath and relax.
我找不到那些字母了 深呼吸 放松
Don't tell me to relax!
别叫我放松!
We almost just burnt to death, then Abbot showed up, then you…
我们差点被烧死 然后艾伯特来了 然后你…
Okay.
没事的
And now I can't… I can't find the tiles,
现在又找不到字母 我们玩不成拼字游戏了
I know. And wwhat we gonna do about Trixie?
我知道 还有 我们拿翠茜怎么办?
They're never gonna let us bring her.
他们肯定不会让我们带它走
Who's Trixie?
谁是翠茜?
That your kid?
你们的孩子吗?
Our horse. She really helped us out a few times.
我们的马 它救过我们几次
Hey.
嘿
Can you, uh…
能不能…
Can you please just wait outside?
能不能请你去外面等着?
I can't.
不行
Where exactly do you think we're gonna go?
你觉得我们能去哪里?
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表