剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
第一季第八集
鹿角男孩
The Great Crumble happened slowly at first.
最初大崩溃是慢慢发生的
But the cracks had been forming for some time.
但裂缝的形成由来已久
You sure that's okay, man?
你确定没问题吗?
Why wouldn't it be?
能有什么问题?
Well, uh, I'm pretty sure it's exactly what we're not supposed to do, right?
我很确定我们不该这样做 对吧?
According to who?
谁说的?
Everyone. We're outside.
大家都这样说 我们在外面
We've just disinfected for, like, the tenth time today.
我们刚完成今天的第十次消毒
We're safe, all right? Don't freak out, man.
我们很安全 好吗?别怕 他们就想让你害怕
That's what who wants us to do? The government.
谁想让我们害怕? 政♥府♥
The anti-government. Bigxa0Pharma. Whoever.
反政♥府♥组织 大药厂 管他是谁
You know, this stuff is, like, 1,000 times more deadly than the virus.
这东西比病毒致命一千倍
Do you have any idea what's in this?
你知道这里面是什么吗?
No.
不知道
Exactly.
那不得了
Do you have any idea what's in that?
你知道那里面是什么吗?
Open your eyes, man.
睁开眼睛看看吧 伙计
Can you at least put your mask back on?
你能不能至少把面具戴上?
It's the protocol.
这是规定
Hey!
嘿!
All right, give me that! No! Don't Get Hey!
好了 给我! 不!别…放…嘿!
Get off!
滚开!
You've changed, Greg.
你变了 格雷格
You're so angry. You've changed.
你很生气 你变了
Hey. Hey, sorry. Sorry, man. Are you okay?
嘿 抱歉 老兄 你没事吧?
Couldn't you see me? I'm so yellow!
你看不到我吗?我一身黄色!
Sorry, but we are full here. You're gonna have to turn this around.
抱歉 已经没有床位了 你赶紧回去吧
If you're sick, you have to stay home. Nobody's sick, she's having a baby!
如果你生病了 就得待在家里 没人生病 她要生孩子了
Excuse me. Hey. Please. Excuse me.
不好意思 拜托
Okay, breathe. Breathe. We'll do it together.
深呼吸 我会陪着你的
Move!
让开!
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Sir! We're at capacity. Please let us up to the maternity ward.
先生!医院已经满员了 请让我们去产房♥
Sorry, man, I can't do that. Come on, man.
抱歉 我不能那样做
Eighth floor.
八楼
Go to the second desk, you'll get in quicker.
去第二个接诊台 可以快点入院
Thank you.xa0Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's okay.
没事
It's okay, baby.
没事的 宝贝
We got this.
我们没问题
I know you don't have any beds left, but we don't have anywhere else--
我知道你们没有床位了 但我们无处可去…
Who let you in? I don't know how else to do this.
谁放你进来的? 我实在是没有别的办法了
Sir, you shouldn't be here.
先生 你不该来这里
Please. We don't have anywhere else to go.
求你了 我们无处可去了
Okay. We can take her.
好吧 我们可以收下她
Okay.
好
But you gotta stay here. Fathers aren't allowed upstairs.
但你得待在这里 父亲不能上楼
No, no, no. I gotta be with her.
不 我必须陪着她
Government rules, not mine. Tommy, it's good. Let me go.
这是政♥府♥规定 我说了不算 汤米 没事 让我去吧
To hell with the rules.
让规定见鬼去吧
Baby, this is the real world.
宝贝 这是现实世界
You can't fix everything by knocking heads.
你不能用球场上那一套解决所有问题
I thought that's why you married me.
你嫁给我不就是喜欢我这一点吗?
I got this.
我可以的
What if it'sShh. Don't be silly.
万一这… 别傻了
It's not gonna happen to us.
我们不会遇到这种事的
Are you sure, baby?
你确定吗 宝贝?
I need you to be strong for me right now.
我需要你现在为了我坚强一点
Can you do that for me?
你能做到吗?
Take a seat.
找个椅子坐下 好
It's okay.
没关系
Okay, baby.
嘿 宝贝
So many anti-hybrid protests in our area.
我们地区有那么多反混种人抗♥议♥活动
We go now live to one of those protests.
现在我们将现场报道一场抗♥议♥活动
xa0Even as we see the H5G9 numbers skyrocket,
虽然H5G9感染人数飙升
the rising cases of hybrid children have captured the country's attention.
引发国人关注的 却是混种人婴儿的增加
The thing that should have brought us together
本该让我们团结起来的事
only pulled us further apart.
却让我们更加分♥裂♥
We felt scared.
我们感到害怕
We felt… alone.
我们感到孤单
Gus!
盖斯!
Gus, come on, man. Come back!
盖斯 快点 回来!
He's not out front, either.
他也不在前面
I've been through all the woods. It's like a maze.
这片林子我都找遍了 里面像个迷宫
You get turned around real easy.
一不小心就会迷路
Imagine how he feels.
想想他的感受
Everything you've been told your whole life is one big lie.
从小到大 听到的每句话都是谎言
I don't know, man. Maybe we shouldn't have brought him here.
我不知道 也许我们不该带他来这里
No, we did the right thing. There's nothing worse than not knowing.
不 我们做得对 没有什么比蒙在鼓里更糟心了
That never goes away.
那种伤害永远不会消失
Did you have any idea?
之前你知道吗?
No.
不知道
Didn't have "test-tube baby" on my bingo card.
我根本没想过 “试管婴儿”这种可能性
Did you see the dates on those photos?
你看到那些照片上的日期了吗?
Gus was born way before the others.
盖斯的出生日期比其他人早得多
Yeah, I noticed.
对 我注意到了
What if… Don't say it.
要是… 不要说出来
What if Gus was the first?
要是盖斯是第一个呢?
Yeah, but why do you think they did it?
你觉得他们为什么这么做?
Why did they make a deer-kid baby, in a lab?
你是说他们为什么 在实验室里制♥造♥鹿孩吗?
To see if they could.
他们想知道能否做到
Anyway, does it even change anything?
话说回来 这又能改变什么?
It does, doesn't it?
确实能 对吧?
I've spent my entire life thinking hybrids were a miracle of nature.
我一辈子都以为 混种人是造物主的奇迹
I formed an army who believed it too.
我还组建了一支抱有这种信念的军队
At least you believed in something.
至少你还有信念
Stay here. See what else you can find.
待在这里 看看你还能找到什么
I'll track down Gus.
我去找盖斯
Hell no. I'm coming with you.
不行 我跟你一起去
Someone needs to wait here in case he comes back.
必须有人在这里等着 以防他回来
Fine.
好吧
But be gentle with him, or I'll kick your ass.
对他温柔一点 不然我对你不客气
Stupid book!
破书!
Stupid slingshot.
破弹弓
Stupid Dog.
破狗狗
Stupid bag.
破背包
Stop.
停
Don't make a sound.
别出声
Testing. Testing.
测试
Hello and good evening.
你好 晚上好
I am trying to reach the lady of the house.
我在呼叫这里的女主人
xa0Speaking.
请说
Aimee Eden.
艾米·伊登
Collector of mongrels.
杂种人收藏家
I've been following your work here for some time now.
我关注你的工作已经有段时间了
Do you have any idea who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
An asshole with a tank?
坐坦克的混♥蛋♥?
I am the man who'll be giving you
我是那个让你有一天
your own little chapter in the history books one day, Ms. Eden.
在史书中占有小小一章的人 伊登小姐
How that chapter ends, that's entirely up to you.
至于那一章如何结尾 就要看你的了
Does the name "Laika" mean anything to you?
你对“莱卡”这个名字有印象吗?
She was a lucky dog,
她是一只幸运的狗
a mutt from the streets of Moscow.
莫斯科街头的一只杂种狗
The Soviets launchedxa0Laika into outer space in the name of science.
苏联以科学的名义 把莱卡送到了外太空
She never made it back.
她再也没有回来
Bummer.
真扫兴
But had it not been for our sweet little Laika,
但如果没有可爱的小莱卡
humans would never have traveled to the stars.
人类就绝不可能前往别的星球
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表