剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
You've collected quite a few Laikas in your little zoo, haven't you?
你在你的小动物园 收藏了很多莱卡 对吧?
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我要打断你一下
Whatever it is you're selling,
不管你葫芦里卖♥♥什么药
the answer's no.
我都不会答应
I probably didn't make myself clear.
我可能说得不够清楚
My friends and I, we're not leaving.
我和我的朋友们是不会离开的
And did I mention I have brought a few friends?
我有提到我带了几个朋友来吗?
There are only two goals when it comes to these little freaks:
这些小怪物只有两种下场
extermination and experimentation.
被消灭和做实验
The problem is,
问题在于 为了把实验做好
we find ourselves with nowhere near the numbers we need
需要用这些小啮齿动物做实验
to experiment on these little rodents.
但我们拥有的数量远远不够
That's where you come in.
所以需要你帮忙
Allow me to be clear.
让我把话说清楚
Go away.
走开
What's your name, military guy?
你叫什么名字 军阀?
Douglas Abbot,
道格拉斯·艾伯特
but you can call me General.
不过你叫我将军就行了
You're a dinosaur, Abbot.
你是一只恐龙 艾伯特
You're already extinct,
你已经灭绝了
you just don't want to admit it.
只是你不愿意承认
Mankind's best days are yet to come, I assure you.
我向你保证 人类最好的日子还没到来
No.
不
It's the children's turn now,
现在轮到孩子们登场了
and it's our job to get out of their way.
我们的责任就是为他们让路
They're a mutation,
它们是一种变异
an invasive pest.
是入侵的害虫
If not for some cruel trick of nature,
也许是造物主开的残忍♥的玩笑
they do hold something of a key to our survival.
他们掌握着 对我们的生存至关重要的东西
That's why we're here.
所以我们才来这里
No.
不
They're better than us.
他们比我们好
Better than you or me.
比你我都要好
They're the good part of us.
他们是我们善良的一面
Without the complications.
而且没有不好的影响
Nature doesn't want us back.
造物主不希望我们回来
We never gave her a good reason to keep us around in the first place.
我们从来没有给过她 让我们继续存在的理由
Do you miss fireworks, Abbot?
你怀念烟花吗 艾伯特?
Who doesn't?
谁不怀念呢?
Disfruta, cabrón.
慢慢欣赏吧 混♥蛋♥
Go! Go!
快走!
Come on.xa0Come on.
快点
Take her!
抓住她!
Hunt her down.
抓住她
Make her regret that.
让她为刚才的事后悔
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You two. Over here. Let's go.
你们两个跟我来 走吧
Everybody, stay put till Mom comes.
大家在这里等妈妈来
Terrence, wait in the tunnel for Henry.
特伦斯 去隧♥道♥里等亨利
He's super slow.
他走路超慢
Everybody stick together.
大家不要走散了
Scared.
好害怕
Look, I'm scared too.
听着 我也很害怕
The Preserve is our home.
保护区是我们的家
But the important thing is, we're safe.
但重要的是我们很安全
She's gonna be here any minute.
她随时会来
She promised she will come.
她保证过她会来的
I believe in her.
我相信她
Good.
很好
Bobby?
鲍比?
Bobby…
鲍比…
Bobby? Bobby?
鲍比?
Bobby. Bob--
鲍比
Bobby, no.
鲍比 不
What is that thing? It's one of them.
那是什么东西? 是他们当中的一个
Bag it.
捆起来
All right. Come on. No!
好了 来吧 不!
Easy. Here.
别挣扎 来
Where do you want this thing? Bring it to the cages.
你想把这东西关在哪儿? 关进笼子里
Nice try.
想得美
We need all medics to medical. I need all medics to medical.
请所有医疗人员前往医疗站
Where are we?
这是哪里?
Welcome to your new home.
欢迎来到你的新家
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Let's go.
走吧
Let's get you down.
那就好
Rani?
拉妮?
Rani?
拉妮?
Rani?
拉妮?
Rani, I'm here.
拉妮
Rani, I'm here. Rani!
拉妮 我在这里 拉妮!
She can't hear you.
她听不见你说话
She can't see you, for that matter.
她也看不见你
We sealed her in from us.
我们把她和我们隔开了
But more importantly,
不过更重要的是
us from her.
把我们和她隔开了
I told you she wasn't contagious.
我跟你说过她没有传染性
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But not everyone is as aware of her unique condition.
但不是每个人都了解她的特殊情况
Plus you and I both know how rapidly this virus can adapt.
而且你和我都知道 这种病毒的适应速度有多快
Right?
对吧?
Welcome!
欢迎!
I want you to know that you will have everything you want here.
我想让你知道
Any half-breed you can imagine.
你能想象到的任何混种人
Anything you need, just snap your fingers and we will find a way to get it to you.
不管你需要什么 只要打个响指 我们就会想办法替你弄来
I want my wife.
我要我的妻子
You don't have to motivate me, you animal!
你不需要激励我 你这个禽兽!
Are you done?
你闹完了吗?
Cut the shit, Singh.
别废话了 辛格
There's a new wave of the Sick coming.
新一波疫情就要来了
Dr. Bell predicted it, and my ears on the coast confirm as much.
这是贝尔医生的预言 我在海边的耳目也证实了这一点
It's just a matter of time. So…
只是时间问题 所以…
I don't just want any cure.
我不要普通的治愈药物
I want the only cure.
我要唯一的治愈药物
And I want all of it.
我要全部据为己有
I… I never guaranteed I could, um, I could make one.
我从未保证我能做出治愈药物
I… I know.
我知道
You were bluffing to save yourselves. Duh.
你们是在吹牛 为了保住性命
Find me a cure with enough doses,
为我找到足够剂量的治愈药物
so I can decide who lives and who doesn't.
让我能够决定别人的生死
And then your little bird can just fly out of her cage.
然后你的小鸟就飞出笼子 展翅高飞了
Do we have a deal?
怎么样?
Wendy?
温蒂?
Wendy?
温蒂?
Hey, Gus!
嘿 盖斯!
Aw, man. Come on, come back.
快回来
Mr. Jepperd?
杰普德先生?
Mr. Jepperd?
杰普德先生?
Is it okay?
顺利吗?
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Is… Is it human?
是人类吗?
He and his mom are healthy and resting.
母子都很健康 他们正在休息
Congratulations.
恭喜
Is it human?
是人类吗?
Would you like to see him?
你想看看吗?
They're just running some last tests on your wife,
他们正在为你妻子做最后的检查
and then she can come and join you both.
然后她就可以和你们相聚了
Take your time.
慢慢看
What kind is it?
哪一种?
Huh?
什么?
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表