剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Leave my head alone! You can't have it!
不要碰我的头!你们休想得到它!
You get many visitors?
这里常有人来吗?
Never.
从来没有
Then you can take off your masks.
那你们可以把口罩摘了
I don't have the Sick.
我没有染上疾疫
If you've been isolated out here, then you don't, either.
如果你们一直在这里与世隔绝 那你们也不会染上
Is the virus still out there?
外面还有病毒吗?
Comes and goes.
时有时无
What about…
那…
Critters don't get sick and they can't spread it, either.
动物不会感染 也不会传播疾疫
I don't know why people still believe that.
搞不懂为什么还有人相信这套鬼话
We don't get out much.
我们不常出去
Rusty!
罗什迪!
Not at the table.
吃饭时别玩
Go on to your room.
回你的房♥间去
Hold on.
等一下
All better.
好点了
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you Rusty's mom?
你是罗什迪的妈妈吗?
I never met a mom before. Don't get him started.
我从没见过我妈 别让他打开话匣子
Who taught you to talk?
是谁教你说话的?
My Pubba did. He made me do school.
爸爸教的 他还教我读书识字
I figure the Sick got him.
我猜他染上了疾疫
Do you know Birdie? Excuse me?
你认识波蒂吗? 你说什么?
My mama. We're trying to find her.
我妈妈 我们在找她
I'm sorry. I'm afraid I don't know her.
抱歉 恐怕我不认识她
She looks very nice, though.
不过她很漂亮
I tried to tell him,
我跟他说过
she ain't out there, but he's stubborn as hell.
她已经不在了 但他就是不相信
How do you guys know each other?
你们是怎么认识的?
We don't. He's taking me to Colorado.
我们不认识 他要带我去科罗拉多
How old are you, Gus?
你多大了 盖斯?
I'm ten, I think.
十岁了
Isn't that old for one of them?
对他们来说 十岁已经很老了吧?
How old's Rusty?
罗什迪多大了?
He's 11.
他11岁
He's one of the last, uh…
他是最后一批…
One of the last
最后一批
human babies before…
人类婴儿 后来…
Before all kids were born like you.
后来出生的孩子就都像你一样了
Can I go play with him?
我可以找他一起玩吗?
I… I don't know.
我不知道
Does he bite?
他会咬人吗?
Do you bite?
你咬人吗?
Go on, then, Sweet Tooth.
那就去吧 糖果男孩
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Did you know they used to send people to the moon?
知道吗?他们曾经将人类送上月球
My dad said they used to make people go to outer space and stuff.
我爸爸说 他们曾经把人类送到外太空
Have you ever been to the moon?
你去过月球吗?
No. I went to a mall one time.
没有 但我去过一次商场
Do you poop pellets?
你拉的屎是粪球吗?
No.
不是
Are your ears soft, or are they gross like pig ears?
你的耳朵是软的 还是像猪耳朵一样恶心?
I forget I have them sometimes.
有时候我会忘记我有耳朵
Except when they're itchy.
耳朵发痒的时候才想起来
I had a golden retriever named Snickers,
我养过一只金毛 名叫“士力架”
and I used to scratch his ears, and his leg would kick a lot.
每次我挠它的耳朵 它的腿就会蹬来蹬去的
Do you do that?
你会这样吗?
Um…
不知道
I don't know.Can I try?
我可以试试吗?
Super cool.
太酷了
Do you know how to play trains? Yeah. What's a train?
你会玩小火车吗? 嗯 火车是什么?
It's like a caterpillar, and it goes fast.
就像毛毛虫 但是跑得很快
So how do I play it?
怎么玩?
Put your hand on it, and then you push it.
手放在这上面 然后往下按
It's so fun.
真好玩
Are you who I think you are?
你是我想的那个人吗?
I don't know, am I?
不知道 我是吗?
You know, the football guy.
你懂的 那个橄榄球员
You… you played for the… What was it…
你的球队叫…什么来着…
The Gators?
鳄鱼队?
Guardians. Right.
守护者队 对
Timmy Jepperd. Tommy.
提米·杰普德 汤米
So, where were you when it all went…
当时你在哪儿?疾疫爆发的…
Try not to think about it.
我尽量不去想这件事
Understandable.
可以理解
Bev was at work.
当时贝弗莉在上班
We both were, actually.
我俩都在上班
We barely saw each other back then, really.
当时我俩难得见上一面
Guess in a lot of ways, everything falling apart
从很多方面来说 世界分崩离析
actually brought us together as a family.
反倒让我们一家人变得更亲密
Yeah, you're lucky you made it.
你们很幸运能幸存下来
That's 'cause no one knows we're here.
那是因为没人知道我们在这里
What do you want from us?
你对我们有什么企图?
I wanna spend the night, wait out the storm.
我想歇一晚 等暴风雨结束
I should talk to Bev first. I wasn't asking.
我得跟贝弗莉商量一下 我不是在求你
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
That makes two of us.
我也不想
Campfire.
篝火
Move out and look for him.
出发 去找他
Marco. Polo.
马可 波罗
Marco.
马可
Polo.
波罗
Not Fair! He hears everything, Mom!
不公平!他耳朵太灵了 妈妈!
He's not like you, honey. You have to find a game you're both good at.
他和你不一样 亲爱的
Why don't you show Gus your records?
让盖斯听听你的唱片吧
Have you heard music before, Gus?
你以前听过音乐吗 盖斯?
And as one storm was brewing…
一场暴风雨正在酝酿之际…
…another was headed far from Yellowstone,
另一场暴风雨正从遥远的黄石公园
and straight for Aditya Singh.
向阿迪亚·辛格袭来
Yes, thank you. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Really? Oh, come on, I have all the vowels again.
你不是吧? 拜托 我要把元音拿回来
I know you're cheating. Not sure I've met a sorer loser.
我知道你在作弊 是你输不起吧
Ha! What?
什么?
X-I is not a word!
没有X-I这个词!
It's a triple-word score, 14th letter of the Greek alphabet.
这叫三线交叉 还是希腊字母表的第14个字母
I really miss having the Internet.
我好怀念互联网
You miss the Internet so you can double-check me on Scrabble?
你是怀念在网上 检查我拼得对不对吧?
Well, for that and other things, but mostly…
有这个原因 还有别的 但主要是…
that. Boom!
这个 砰!
Mosquito-- How long have you been holding on to that one?
“蚊子”…这个词你预谋多久了?
I will beat you.
我赢定了
I'm sorry, sweetheart. I hate it when you call me that.
抱歉 亲爱的 我讨厌你这样叫我
Come on.
快点
Right, we're running low. I should head to Dr. Bell.
我突然想起 药快用完了 我应该去找贝尔医生
If this is your way of getting out of our game…
如果你是想趁机逃避认输的话…
The last thing we need is for the neighbors to see you like this.
绝不能让街坊们见到你这个样子
Can you at least bring me back some french fries?
能帮我带点薯条回来吗?
And an apple pie?
再加一个苹果馅饼?
And a strawberry milkshake. Oh, gee.
再加一杯草莓奶昔 老天
Hey.
嘿
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You ready for a ride, Trixie?
想去兜风吗 翠茜?
Hey?
嗯?
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Adi. Hey, Bob.
嘿 阿迪 嘿 鲍勃
You two stay safe out there. Yeah, we will.
在外面注意安全 好的
You're a good man, Bob.
谢了 鲍勃
How are you?
嗨
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表