剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
It's just Mother Nature, Gus,washing her world clean.
盖斯 这只是大自然母亲在给她的世界洗澡
Can we live on a raftin the river, like Huck?
我们可以像哈克那样坐着木筏在河上生活吗?
There are no rivers inside the fence,Gus, you know that.
铁丝网里面没有河 盖斯这你是知道的
What about out there?
那铁丝网外面呢?
Well, I told you we can't go out there.
我跟你说过 我们不能去外面
Why not?
为什么?
Because I said so.
因为我说不行
You said when I'm old enough,you'll tell me.
你说过 等我年龄够大了xa0就会告诉我
I know what I said.
我知道我说过什么
So?
所以呢?
So what?
所以什么?
I'm seven. So?
我已经七岁了 所以呢?
Once upon a time,
很久很久以前
bad people ruled the Earth.
坏人统治着地球
Doing what they wanted,taking from the planet.
他们为所欲为 掠夺地球资源
Just like those ants.
就像那些蚂蚁一样
They were greedy things,
他们贪得无厌
selfdestructive,
自我毁灭
only out for themselves.
只为自己打算
So Nature made everyone sick,
所以大自然让所有人都生了病
and wiped away as many as she could.
杀死了很多人
And then a miracle happened.
然后 奇迹发生了
Your kind.
你们这个族类出现了
They called them hybrids.
人类把他们叫做混种人
No one knows where you came from or how.
没人知道你们来自哪里 怎么来的
But the people who were left feared you.
但幸存下来的人类惧怕你们
They were meaner now, angrier.
他们越来越狠毒 越来越愤怒
They didn't like youbecause you were different.
他们不喜欢你们 因为你们与众不同
So Nature setthe rest of the Earth on fire.
于是大自然点燃了剩下的地球
And now it burns forever.
现在它将永远熊熊燃烧
But some bad peopleare still out there, Gus,
但外面仍有一些坏人 盖斯
in the flames, waiting.
在火焰中伺机而动
It's my jobto make sure they never get in.
我的责任是确保他们进不来
And it's your job
你的责任是…
to live a full life,
让自己过得充实
and to be happy, to be kind.
做一个快乐、善良的人
I saw her today.
今天我见到她了
Who?
谁?
Mama.
妈妈
She was pretty,but she didn't have nubbins like me.
她很漂亮 但她和我不一样她的头上没有小瘤
Yeah, that wasn't your mother, Gus.
那不是妈妈 盖斯
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
'Cause your mother's gone, Gus.
因为妈妈已经不在了 盖斯
That's how I know.
所以我知道
that some of the boy's questions…That night, the father decided
那天晚上 这个父亲觉得男孩问的一些问题
were just too hard to answer.
实在是难以回答
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Wow.
哇
What is it?
这是什么?
You'll figure it out.
你会琢磨明白的
Is that gift a mistake?
我是不是不该送你那个礼物?
Mama.
妈妈
duck.
躲开
What did I tell you?!
我是怎么跟你说的?
What did I tell you?
我是怎么跟你说的?
What did I tell you?
我是怎么跟你说的?
Someone could have seen you!
你可能会被别人看见!
I heard something!
我听到有声音!
What did I tell you?!I thought it was her!
我是怎么跟你说的?我以为是她
I told you, she's gone!
我说过 她已经不在了!
It's my fault.I told you not to be afraid.
都是我的错 我让你不要害怕
I thought I could trust you.
我以为可以信任你
You can!
你可以信任我!
No, we need to trust each other!
不 我们必须相互信任
I don't trust you. You don't tell meeverything. You think I'm too little!
我不信任你 你有事瞒着我你觉得我太小了!
You are too little, Gus.
你确实太小了 盖斯
And you just proved it.
你刚刚证明了这一点
Sarah?
莎拉?
Hello?
喂?
Oh, no. All right.
糟了
Sarah!
莎拉!
Sarah?
莎拉?
Sarah?
莎拉?
Hey! Don't come any closer!
嘿!别过来!
Afternoon.
下午好
You mind lowering the gun?
可以把枪放下吗?
Feel better if I didn't.
这样让我比较放心
I'm just looking for someone.
我是来找人的
Well, they're not here.
他们不在这里
You better look someplace else.
你最好去别的地方找
How long you been here?
你在这里待了多久了?
I realize how this looks,but I give you my word,
我知道我看起来很可疑但我向你保证
I had no idea your camp was here.
我不知道你的营地在这里
Who said I had a camp?
谁说我有营地了?
My sister went off in these mountains,
我妹妹走进了这片大山
a week and a half ago.
大概十天前
It's not a place for an unarmed woman.Don't move.
手无寸铁的女人在这里很危险不要动
I want to know if she made it through.
我想知道她是否走出去了
She didn't come through here.
她没有经过这里
You should get back on the roadbefore it gets dark.
天快黑了 你赶紧回大路上去吧
The road's the last placeyou want to be, friend.
绝对不能走大路 朋友
You haven't gotten out much lately, huh?
你最近很少出来吧?
What's it like out there?
外面情况如何?
It sucks.
糟透了
No rules, no laws.
无法无天
Once the Internet went down, it was over.
互联网瘫痪以后 天下就大乱了
Just tribes of people, scared.
惊恐的人们成群结伙
Fighting over whatever's left.
争夺剩下的东西
What about the Sick?
那疾疫呢?
It slowed down,
疫情缓和了
but it's still out there.
但仍未消失
People think the hybrids caused it.Yeah, well, maybe it caused them.
有人认为是混种人造成了疾疫也许是疾疫造成了混种人
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 也许吧
Any case, ain't many of us left.
无论如何 剩下的人类已经不多了
So if you're out here alone,
所以如果你是一个人在这里
isolated and whatnot…
与世隔绝什么的…
you probably aren't in a company.
你很可能没有同伴
Are you?
对吧?
In a company?
你有同伴吗?
Alone.
我是一个人
I've lived here alone by myself
我一个人住在这里
for nine years and… and 17 weeks
住了九年17个礼拜…
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, where'd you go?
嘿 你去哪儿了?
Stay back!xa0Stay back!
退后!
Hey!
嘿!
He marked us.
他标记了我们
Gus, son, get in.I don't wanna.
盖斯儿子进去我不想进去
I said, get in the cubby.
赶快进那个小房♥间
It's a hole.It's not a hole.
这是一个洞不是洞
You know how foxes hide out during the dayin their little fox house in the ground?
你知道的 白天狐狸会躲在地下的小房♥子里
What's the Sick?
疾疫是什么?
grownup stuff.
大人的事
Why'd you say you lived alone?
为什么你说你是一个人住?
To protect you.
为了保护你
Sometimes it's okay to bend the truthif it helpsxa0someone you love.
有时候为了帮助你爱的人说假话是可以的
Understand?
明白吗?
I'm scared.
我很害怕
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表