剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
He might not be very good at it, but… at least he tried.
也许他做得不够好 但至少他尽力了
Kid.
孩子
Didn't you hear what she said?
她说的话你没听到吗?
It's okay, you're Big Man.
没关系 你是胖叔
Look, man, I'm fine. I can take care of myself.
听着 我没事 我能照顾自己
I always have.
我一直把自己照顾得很好
But you need to get out of here while you can.
但你必须趁现在离开这里
Go find your mom.
去找你妈妈
Ah, kid…
孩子
Take him away.
把他带走
No, don't!
不 不要!
Don't hurt him! Please, don't take him away! No!
不要伤害他!求你了 不要带他走!不!
Gus, stand back. No!
盖斯 退后 不!
No! Don't kill him! No!
不!不要杀他!不!
No!
不!
You made a cross-your-heart promise!
你发过重誓的!
When you joined this army…
你们加入这支军队…
this family…
这个家庭的时候…
you made a pledge as you painted your animal on the wall.
你们墙上画了一只动物 以此发誓
You would defend hybrids
你们将保护混种人
against any harm,
免受任何伤害
at any cost.
不惜一切代价
Today that cost may seem higher than it ever has before.
今天的代价也许看起来 比以往的代价要大
Today,
今天
we're here to put this man to death.
我们将处死这个人
He has done horrible things.
他干过可怕的事
But so have we all.
但我们也都干过
So have I.
我也干过
The worst may be letting my anger lead you to revenge.
也许最糟糕的做法 就是我一怒之下让你们报仇
That is not the animal way.
这不是动物的做事方式
That only makes us more like him.
这只会让我们变得更像他
Like them.
更像他们
In my anger, I have forgotten my pledge.
我被愤怒冲昏了头脑 忘记了自己的誓言
Our pledge…
我们的誓言…
defend hybrids against all harm.
保护混种人免受任何伤害
就会伤害一个非常特别的混种人
如果我们杀了这个人
There will be no execution.
今天不会有人被处死
What?
什么?
Bullshit!
鬼话!
This man is a monster and he deserves to die.
这个人是恶魔 他死有余辜
What about all the other hybrids he's hurt?
你想过被他伤害的那些混种人吗?
Stand down, Tiger.
退下 老虎
He's brainwashed Gus.
盖斯被他洗了脑
不 我只是改主意了
现在你也被他洗了脑
You may have forgotten what the Animal Army stands for but we haven't.
也许你忘记了动物军团的使命 但我们没忘
Animals forever!
动物万岁!
Yeah, no more waiting! Release Daisy!
对啊 别再等了!放出黛西!
Get ready. Tiger, don't do it!
准备 老虎 别这样!
Let her loose!
放它出来!
I can't hold her!
我控制不住它了!
Come on!
使劲!
Kid, don't!
孩子 不要!
Please don't hurt my friend.
请不要伤害我的朋友
Lock it up.
锁上门!
No, this isn't the way! Let her out!
不 这样不对! 放它出来!
放开我!
放它出来!
Take his rope!
抓住他的绳子!
Stand down!
退下!
No! No!
不!
Stand down!
退下!
Think we overstayed our welcome, Sweet Tooth.
看来我们待得太久 已经不受欢迎了 糖果男孩
Tiger, call them off!
老虎 叫他们住手!
Call them off!
叫他们住手!
If you're with Bear, you're against us!
谁要是和熊站在一起 就是跟我们作对!
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们赶紧离开这里
Maybe it goes without saying…
也许这个道理不言而喻
but we're looking for family from the moment we're born.
但我们从出生那一刻起 就在寻找家人
Turns out,
最后发现
we just never know where we're going to find it.
我们永远不知道哪里才能找到
And sometimes our families end up looking
有时候 我们的家人 完全不是我们想象的那样
And tell everyone you know. They're all welcome at the Preserve.
告诉所有你认识的人 就说保护区欢迎他们
And sometimes,
有时候
we do things for family that we…
为了家人 我们会做出一些…
That we never thought we could.
连自己都想不到的事
xa0Nancie, wait!
南希 等等!
It's not what you think! I knew you guys were lying.
不是你想的那样! 我就知道你们在说谎
You've been acting suspicious for weeks, and Rani looks awful.
这几个礼拜你一直鬼鬼祟祟的 拉妮又一脸病容
I could tell at the party, but then when Doug's finger started twitching, I--
上次派对我就应该看出来了 但后来道格的手指开始抽搐 我…
You don't understand, I have something, something that can maybe help all of us.
你不明白 我有一个办法 也许能帮助我们所有人
You are a liar!
你是个骗子!
We have to burn everything!
我们必须烧毁一切! 冷静
Calm down! I have to get the others! Don't touch me!
南希 冷静! 我得叫其他人来!别碰我!
Nancie!
南希!
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
She's not breathing.
她没有呼吸了
Because family is always worth it.
因为家人值得你这样做
Come on.
来吧
Okay, come on. One, two…
好 来吧 一、二…
At least…
至少…
well, we sure as hell hope so.
我们肯定希望值得
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表