剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Your baby, what kind?
你的孩子是哪一种?
I don't know.
我不知道
It was one of those things.
是那种东西
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我行不行
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿!
You'll be surprised what you're capable of
你会做出连自己都想不到的事
when it's for someone you love.
为了你爱的人
Good luck.
祝你好运
No sign of them, and it's been a while.
很久没见过他们了
I'm gonna put out these porch lights.
我去把门廊的灯关掉
What was really going on at Fort Smith?
史密斯堡到底发生了什么事?
That's another lifetime ago.
都是上辈子的事了
Why did they make Gus?
他们为什么要制♥造♥盖斯?
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
Well, Gus was all Birdie.
盖斯是波蒂的项目
But Fort Smith wasn't just about Gus.
但是除了盖斯 史密斯堡还有别的项目
I know.
我知道
It was about the virus too, wasn't it?
还有那个病毒的项目 对吧?
Why does it matter now?
现在问这个干什么?
What does the virus have to do with kids like Gus?
那种病毒 跟盖斯这样的孩子有什么关系?
I once heard her say they were two sides of the same coin.
我听她说过 他们是同一枚硬币的两面
But she wouldn't tell me any more thanxa0that.
但她不肯向我透露更多
So why have you been protecting her work for all these years?
那这些年来 你为什么 一直在保护她的研究成果?
Because she was my best friend.
因为她是我最好的朋友
She was family to me.
她就像我的家人
Like a sister.
像姐妹一样
When she left me here…
她把我一个人扔在这里…
Well, I had nowhere else to go.
我无处可去
I mean, do you have any idea what that's like?
你明白那种感受吗?
Yes.
明白
I know exactly what that's like.
我非常清楚那种感受
I'm not coming back.
我不回去
Hey.
嘿
Stick together.
别和它分开
You lose that thing, you'll regret it the rest of your life.
要是弄丢了 你会后悔一辈子的
You broke all your gold men.
你把你的小金人全都弄坏了
And look how I turned out.
看看我现在的下场
I'd keep this stuff.
你最好留着这东西
That's all you got of your dad.
这是你♥爸♥爸唯一的遗物
What dad?
什么爸爸?
I don't have one.
我没有爸爸
I don't have anyone.
我没有亲人
Just me.
只有我
I never should have crossed the fence.
我不该越过铁丝网的
I should have just stayed in the woods.
我应该待在树林里
None of this would have ever happened.
这一切就不会发生了
None of what?
什么不会发生?
Everything.
一切
Everything's stupid. Everyone wants to kill me.
全都是蠢事 每个人都想杀我
Everyone lies.
每个人都撒谎
Well, he did his best.
他已经尽力了
Then why couldn't he just tell me the truth?
那他为什么不直接告诉我真♥相♥?
Being honest
有时候
is hard sometimes.
说实话很难
All that stuff back in the attic, at least we know one thing he said was true.
阁楼上的那些东西 至少我们知道有件事他没有说错
You're a special kid.
你是个特别的孩子
I don't want to be special. I want to be like everyone else.
我不想特别 我想跟大家一样
I want to be with kids like me.
我想跟像我这样的孩子在一起
You said they were out there.
你说过他们就在那里
I'm gonna go to the Preserve.
我要去保护区
Because I'm sick of being the weird one.
因为我厌倦了与众不同
If there's anyone out there like me,
如果还有像我这样的人
I wanna meet 'em.
我想见到他们
I wanna see what they're like.
我想看看他们是什么样的
You know,
知道吗?
back when everything was falling apart…
当初一切分崩离析的时候…
I had a little baby.
我得了个小宝宝
A lot like you.
和你很像
When I saw him,
看到他的时候
I had no clue what to do with him.
我不知道拿他怎么办
I didn't even know what he was.
我甚至不知道他是什么东西
I mean, nobody knew what to think in those days.
当时所有人都很茫然
I mean, how could I be responsible for a little, I mean…
我要如何照顾一个小…
So I wanted to run away too.
所以我也想一走了之
What happened?
后来呢?
Oh, I thought about it.
后来我考虑了一下
And I realized I was just scared.
我意识到我只是害怕
I wasn't afraid of him.
我不是怕他
I was afraid of me.
我是怕我自己
I think that fear was…
我觉得那种恐惧其实是…
love that I didn't know what to do with.
爱
But he needed me.
可是他需要我
So I stopped running.
所以我停了下来
I turned around.
我掉头回去
And I went back to get him.
回去找他
Him and his mom.
他和他妈
But they were already gone.
但他们已经不见了
Someone had took 'em.
有人把他们带走了
And I never saw them again.
我再也没见过他们
I hurt a lot of people, Little Man.
我伤害过很多人 小家伙
Usually on purpose.
通常是故意的
But sometimes I don't mean to hurt 'em.
但有时候我并不想伤害他们
Sometimes I just make bad decisions.
有时候我只是做了错误的决定
But you know what?
但你知道吗?
I think you're one of the good ones.
我觉得和你在一起是正确的决定
Don't make me lose you too.
别让我连你也失去
Come back with me.
跟我回去吧
And go where?
然后去哪儿?
Anywhere we want.
想去哪儿就去哪儿
What would we do?
我们要做什么?
Anything we want to do.
想做什么就做什么
I could teach you stuff.
我可以教你一些东西
You can teach me… What was that game called?
你可以教我…那游戏叫什么来着?
Pass the Ball?
传球?
That's the one.
就是这个
We'll need a ball.
我们需要一个球
I think we can find one.
我们会找到的
Maybe you can show me how to make that syrup.
也许你可以教我做糖浆
We need maple trees.
我们需要枫树
We'll find some.
我们会找到的
Like, we need lots of them.
需要很多枫树
We'll find a forest.
我们会找到一片森林的
Maybe even live there.
甚至可以住在那儿
Together?
一起?
Why do you think I'm here?
不然我为什么来这里?
Can Bear come too?
熊可以一起去吗?
I'll have to think about that one.
我得考虑一下
So, what should we say to the Preserve when they get here?
等保护区的人来了 我们怎么跟他们说?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Don't get mad, but I kind of called them, and they said that they were on their way.
别生气 我呼叫了他们 他们说马上就来
Look, I fixed it.
你看 我修好了
Big Man! I heard a big boom!
胖叔!我听到“砰”的一声!
Big Man?
胖叔?
Big Man?
胖叔?
Big Man!
胖叔!
Big Man, wake up! They're coming! They're here!
胖叔 醒醒!他们来了!
Big Man! Wake up! Big Man!
胖叔!醒醒!胖叔!
He was one of us.
他是我们的人
Traitor.
叛徒
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表