剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
I'll walk you to your car?
我陪你去取车吧?
I walked here. I live a few blocks away.
我走路来的 我家离这里就几条街
Oh, well… I could walk with you.
那…我陪你走回家吧
Just to make sure you get home safe.
只是为了让你安全到家
Right.
对
Just to make sure I get home safe. Okay.
只是为了让我安全到家 好吧
I never thought I'd say this, but…
没想到我会这样说 不过…
I don't think I can eat one more piece.
我想我吃不下了
I'll eat it.
我来吃
No more after that.
吃完这个不许吃了
Your teeth will fall out.
你会掉牙的
How many have you had?
你吃了多少个了?
One, two, three, four--
一、二、三、四
I'm capping you at six.
最多只能吃六个
You'll have to catch me first!
那你得追上我才行
Deal.
一言为定
He beats you in a race every time.
每次赛跑你都输给他
I let him every time.
那是我让着他
Sure you do.
才怪
I bet my mom'll have food at her place.
我妈妈住的地方肯定有吃的
And, I know I shouldn't ask,
我知道我不该问 但是…
but are we close?
快到了吗?
According to this, Goss Grove should be just about a mile north.
从地图上看 高斯格罗夫在北边 还有大约1.5公里
Yes! And what's a mile again?
太好了!1.5公里是多远?
About 2,000 steps.
大约两千步
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight…
一、二、三、四、五、六、七、八…
He thinks she's gonna feed him dinner tonight.
他以为今晚她会给他做晚饭
Yeah, well, keep it down.
嗯 小声点
So, what's the plan, Big Man?
你有什么计划 胖叔?
I don't know, Little Girl.
不知道 小姑娘
What are we gonna do when he finds his mom's house and she's dead? Or worse?
要是到了他妈家 发现他妈死了 我们怎么办?要是更糟呢?
You and me can handle disappointment and heartbreak,
你和我能够承受失望和伤心
but Gus is so…
但盖斯太…
Gus.
盖斯范儿了
You're right.
你说得对
Excuse me?
你说什么?
What?
什么?
I think you just said I was right.
我好像听见你夸我说得对
Maybe he ought to go with you when this is done.
也许完事以后 他应该跟你走
You said you were hooking up with those hybrid-saving people.
你说你打算加入那些拯救混种人的人
Maybe this is one you should save.
也许你应该拯救他
I don't know if that's such a good idea.
我不知道这是不是好主意
Come on, it's a great idea.
绝对是好主意
You like the kid, right? Well, yeah.
你喜欢这孩子 对吧? 是的
He likes you.
他也喜欢你
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
It's…
这事…
You're not actually going there, are you?
你没打算真去 对吧?
I knew it.
我就知道
Do these people even exist?
真有这样一群人吗?
I think so.
应该有吧
I was thinking about looking for them.
我在考虑去找他们
Has anything you've said been true?
你说过一句真话吗?
I hate adults.
我讨厌大人
Look, I didn't know where else to go.
听着 我当时无处可去
And you guys needed to get to the train, so--
你俩又要搭那趟火车 所以…
So what now?
现在怎么办?
I don't know. I thought you had a plan.
不知道 我以为你有计划
I'll talk to him.
我去跟他谈谈
I'll let him down gently.
我会委婉地告诉他
You don't do gentle.
你一点都不懂如何委婉
Hey, guys!
嘿!
Look!
你们看!
There's smoke coming out of the chimney.
烟囱在冒烟
There's no way.
这不可能
Huh? Right?
不 对吧?
Ah, Orion's out tonight.
今晚能看见猎户座
The Hunter.
那个猎人
Uh, the Mriga.
那头“米力卡”
Says who?
谁说的?
Two and half years of Eastern studies.
我学过两年半的东方学
A half?
两年半?
Yeah, I'm not great at finishing things.
是的 我做事经常半途而废
It means the deer.
意思是鹿
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
This is me.
我到家了
Do you want some hot chocolate?
想喝点热巧克力吗?
Hot chocolate?
热巧克力?
Sure.
好啊
I have a real bad sweet tooth. Don't tell anyone.
我特别喜欢甜食 别告诉别人
Marshmallows?
要棉花糖吗?
What's this?
这是什么?
That's a lifetime ago.
上辈子的事了
Oh, you look great. Mmmm.
你很漂亮
Oh, Mark Twain fan?
你喜欢马克·吐温?
Uh, sentimental value.
对我有纪念意义
My dad read it to me so many times I could recite it by heart.
我爸读过很多遍给我听 我都会背了
It's my husband's favorite.
我丈夫最喜欢这本书
Oh, you're married?
哦 你已经结婚了?
Was.
结过婚
Divorced?
离婚了?
Widowed.
丈夫死了
Oh, God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
老天 对不起 我不是故意…
No, it's fine.
没关系
I mean, it's not fine that he's dead, but it was a while ago.
不是说他死了没关系 但那是很久以前的事了
I was still teaching. Okay.
当时我还在教书 好
Sorry.
抱歉
Can I ask how it happened?
我能问问他是怎么死的吗?
HPS. It only affects one percent of people.
噬血细胞综合症 发病率只有百分之一
That's when I abandoned the classroom for the lab.
我就是那时候放弃教书 转而搞研究的
Thought if I couldn't save him, then I'd save someone else.
想着虽然救不了他 至少可以救其他人
Here.
给
You wanna sit down?
你想坐下吗?
Yeah.
好
So what were you drawing? Hmm?
当时你在画什么?
At the bar, you were drawing-- You were very into your drawing.
在酒吧的时候 你在画画… 画得聚精会神
I don't know. Some little characters.
我不知道 一些小角色
I get lost in it sometimes.
有时候会沉浸其中
Creating little worlds out of nothing, you know?
从无到有创造一些小小的世界
In another life, I'd probably be drawing children's books.
也许上辈子我是画少儿图书的
What about in this life?
那这辈子呢?
Not sure if it's meant to be. Um…
不知道是不是命中注定
Besides, I'm not really great at the story part.
而且我不太擅长编故事
I mean, everyone's got a good story in them.
每个人的心中都有一个好故事
Maybe you just haven't found yours yet.
也许你只是还没找到
One day.
会找到的
My job at the lab was not really part of my long-term plan,
我在实验室的工作 并不是我长远规划的一部分
you know, but it pays the bills,
但能让我养家糊口
and turns out I'm naturally gifted at fixing things.
看来我有修理东西的天赋
Oh, my God, you make great hot chocolate.
老天 你做的热巧克力太好喝了
It's a science, not an art form.
这是科学 不是什么艺术
Yeah.
是啊
You have…
你嘴上…
Sorry.Milk.
抱歉 牛奶
You can come closer here if you want.
你可以坐过来点
What?
什么?
You can come closer.
你可以坐近点
All right.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表