剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
I asked him to. He's helping me with a project.
是我让他出去的 他在帮我做一个项目
But I'm not allowed to go outside.
但你都不许我出去
Is that what's really bugging you?
这就是你的烦恼吗?
You know you can play with other hybrids.
你可以和其他混种人一起玩
They're happy doing their own thing.
他们只想做自己的事
What about Junior?
那朱尼尔呢?
He never leaves his tree anymore.
他现在从不离开他那颗树
He's part owl, sweetie.
他是半个猫头鹰 亲爱的
And Henry?
亨利呢?
He doesn't come out of his shell.
他不肯从他的壳里出来
He's too shy.
他太害羞了
Last I checked…
据我所知…
you were part animal too, you know.
你也是半个动物
But not like the others.
但我跟其他人不一样
You're making them too big.
你捏得太大了
It needs to look more like this.
应该像这样
Are you sure you're not full piglet?
你确定你不是纯小猪吗?
You sure are good at working with mud.
你真的很擅长玩泥巴
So you're not as animal as the rest.
就算你不像其他人那样更像动物
That's okay.
那样也没关系的
Sometimes I wish I were.
有时候我希望我更像动物
Well, I don't.
我可不希望
I couldn't run this place without you, Pigtail.
要是没有你 我没法管理这个地方 小辫子
That's because you're smart.
因为你很聪明
Smarter than most humans I knew.
比我认识的大多数人类更聪明
But I'm not human either.
但我也不是人类
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I didn't fit in either when I was your age.
我像你这么大时 也不合群
直到我来到这里
and found you, that I finally…
找到了你 我才终于…
…learned how to just be myself.
学会了做自己
How do I learn to do that?
我要怎么学习做自己?
By not thinking there's anything wrong with you.
不要觉得自己有什么不对劲
Because you are perfect the way you are.
因为你本来就很完美
Bobby, you came back!
鲍比 你回来了!
What do you have there, Bobby?
你叼着什么 鲍比?
Where did you find this?
你在哪里找到的?
Mm… fence.
围栏
He found it on the fence.
他在围栏那里找到的
They've found us.
他们找到我们了
Dog?
狗狗?
Dog?
狗狗?
Wait for me!
等等我
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
Dog, slow down!
狗狗 慢点!
Dog! Where are you?
狗狗!你在哪里?
Pubba!
爸爸!
Gus!
盖斯!
You've gotten so tall!
你都长这么高了!
Oh, hang on.
等等
There we go, that's better.
好了
You look tired.
你看起来很疲惫
Oh, I came a long way.
我走了很远的路
I've missed you.
我很想你
I've missed youxa0too.
我也想你
I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
And you're going to get mad.
你听了肯定会生气
Okay, well, try me, but we don't have a lot of time.
好吧 说来听听 但我们时间不多了
I broke your rule.
我违反了你的规矩
The one rule you told me never, ever, ever to break.
你说过绝对不可以违反的规矩
I crossed the fence.
我穿过了铁丝网
Yeah.
对
Are you mad?
你生气吗?
I knew you'd cross the fence sooner or later.
我知道你迟早会穿过铁丝网
You did?
你知道?
I just wanted you to stay the way I remembered you.
我只想让你保持我记忆中的样子
So I did the right thing?
那我做得对?
We don't always know what's right, that's part of growing up.
有时候我们搞不清什么是对的 这是成长必经的阶段
You just have to follow what's in here.
你只能跟随你的心
Even when it's hard.
虽然非常难
I haven't told you the worst part yet.
最糟糕的事我还没说呢
Tell me.
说吧
I left with one of those people you warned me about.
我跟一个你警告过我要躲避的人 一起离开了
Okay.
好
But he's not really that bad.
但他其实没那么坏
There's some good in him, I think.
我觉得他还有一丝善良
You just gotta look for it.
只是需要你去寻找
So, um, you're learning.
所以你在学习
Human beings are complicated.
人类很复杂
He and Bear are taking me to find Mom. There's a Bear too?
他和熊正在带我去找妈妈 还有熊?
Good. Good.
很好
They're my friends. They're just not good at getting along.
他们是我的朋友 他们只是不擅长和对方相处
Listen to me.
听我说
Now that you've left the fence, you have to keep going. All right?
既然你已经离开铁丝网了 你必须继续向前走 懂吗?
You have a train to catch.
你还要搭火车呢
But I want to stay here with you!
可是我想留下来和你在一起!
I know you do, bud, I know. But look, look.
我知道你想 我知道 但是听我说
You have more important things to do now.
你现在还有更重要的事要做
It's not just about you and me anymore, all right?
现在不只是为了你和我了
There are other kids like you out there. They're counting on you.
还有很多像你这样的孩子 他们全指望你了
But you have to be brave, all right? Even when it's hard.
但你一定要勇敢 好吗?即使很难
Okay?
好吗?
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Okay. Now come on.
好 来吧
Let me show you.
我来教你
You're ready now, Gus.
你准备好了 盖斯
Just remember what I told you.
记住我跟你说的话
Look at me, Pubba.
看看我 爸爸
I see you.
我看到了
And soon, the world will see you too.
很快世人也会见到你
Pubba?
爸爸?
Pubba!
爸爸!
Come back, don't leave me!
回来 别丢下我!
Don't leave me, come back!
别离开我 回来!
So nice to meet you, Gus.
很高兴见到你 盖斯
He's coming, don't stop!
他来了 别停!
Don't be afraid, Gus. You're ready now.
别怕 盖斯 你准备好了
Gus!
盖斯!
I'm not afraid!
我不怕!
Gus! Gus!
盖斯! 盖斯!
You're ready now, Gus. Sweet Tooth!
你准备好了 盖斯 糖果男孩!
Remember what I told you.
记住我跟你说的话
It's up to you, Gus. Don't give up now.
看你的了 盖斯 不要放弃
Get me out of this thing.
帮我把这玩意脱下来
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Could you have gone any slower?
你能跑得再慢点吗?
I didn't see you carrying him. I can barely see anything.
也没见你抱他出来 我什么都看不到
You wanted to wear the helmet. You wanted to wear the parachute.
是你自己想戴头盔的 是你自己想裹着降落伞的
Guys! It fit me!
两位! 因为合身!
Make a fist.
捏个拳头
Make a fist.
捏个拳头
Now bump 'em.
现在碰拳
Now, let's go.
好了 走吧
And while wickedness crawled the land,
邪恶在大地上蔓延
happilyeverafter remained just out of reach for some.
对有的人来说 幸福的结局依然遥不可及
Oh, Jesus. Look like you've seen a ghost.
天啊 你像是见了鬼一样
Just a little jumpy these days, I'm afraid.
这阵子我有点提心吊胆的
Yeah, you're not the only one, neighbor.
是啊 不是只有你才这样 邻居
Jeez, Adi. Why don't you just burn it?
阿迪 烧了吧
Put down some wood chip instead.
放点木屑
We can't solve every problem with fire, Bob.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表