剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
第一季第六集
鹿角男孩
The past is a funny thing.
过去是件有趣的事
We like to hold onto it so tight.
我们喜欢紧紧抓住它
But sometimes it's better to let go.
但有时候放手比较好
Sometimes we just gotta move on.
有时候我们得往前走
How are we gonna get tickets this time?
这次要怎么买♥♥车票?
We don't need 'em. What about my hat?
我们不需要车票 那帽子呢?
Won't I need my hat? Just keep running!
我需要我的帽子吗? 继续跑!
But won't people try to kill me? Gus!
但别人不会想杀我吗? 盖斯!
We're falling behind. I noticed!
我们落后了 我注意到了!
We gotta go faster.
我们得快点
You go faster!
你才需要跑快点!
We gotta find a way in!
我们得想个办法上车!
What about that?
那个怎么样?
C'mon, Bear, hurry!
来吧 熊 快点!
Jepp! Come on!
杰普!快点!
Jepp!
杰普!
He's not gonna make it. Yes, he is. He has to.
他不会成功的 他会成功的 他必须成功
Come on, Big Man! Faster!
加油 胖叔! 快点!
Come on, you can do it!
加油 你能行!
Come on.
加油
You can do it! Come on, Big Man!
你可以的!加油 胖叔!
Come on!
快点!
Come on, Big Man! You can do it!
加油 胖叔!你可以的!
No!
不!
Big Man! You made it!
胖叔 你做到了!
Didn't know you had it in ya!
没想到你真的行
Take your time.
慢慢来
Do people live here?
有人住在这里吗?
Not quite. These are crew quarters.
不算是 这是乘务员休息的地方
We lucked out.
我们走运了
We hopped a hauler.
我们跳上了一列货运火车
No passengers.
没有乘客
Except all the people who work on the train.
除了在火车上工作的人
One of them might come.
也许会有人来
We should be able to hunker down in one of the sleepers up ahead.
我们可以躲在前面的卧铺车厢里
Should be easy to stay out of sight.
应该不会被别人发现
Hey, Gus, come on. Get down from there.
嘿 盖斯 来吧 下来
Hey, Gus.
嘿 盖斯
Guess what?
你猜怎么着?
Next stop, Colorado.
下一站 科罗拉多
And sometimes, well,
有时候…
sometimes the past won't let go of us.
有时候过去不会放过我们
Go back to your house!
回自己家去!
You're not supposed to be here. Get inside!
你不该来这里 进去!
Burnt kitchen.
厨房♥着火了
Please, you have to help us.
求你了 你得帮帮我们
No, I'm good.
不 我不必帮你们
I got what I came for.
我找到想要的东西了
There's… There's a formula in there for a treatment. It keeps the Sick at bay.
里面有个药方 它可以阻止疾疫蔓延
I know.
我知道
我可以为你配药 我是医生
Uh… I can make it for you. I'm a doctor.
No. Just needed the book.
不用了 我只需要这本书
No, no, no, no, no!
不!
If you let us die, you'll never have the cure.
如果我们死了 这个疗法就失传了
Hey.
嘿
She's not contagious.
她没有传染性
Then why, pray tell, is she the way she is?
那请你告诉我 她为什么会这样?
Because you never sent us the hybrid we asked for.
因为你没把我们要的混种人送来
Jane Doe.
无名氏
Yes, unfortunately, we were running a little low on hybrids.
是的 很不幸 我们手上的混种人有点缺货
What is all this I hear about a cure?
你说的疗法是什么?
就是…
Uh, just… just…
翻到最后一页
Uh, just… just turn to the last page.
Go on.
来吧
Dr. Bell was mapping a hybrid genome
贝尔医生在绘制混种人基因图谱
in an… in an effort to find the cure, but she missed something.
想找到一种疗法 但她漏掉了一些东西
There are tiny gaps in the base pairs,
碱基对中存在一些小缺口
missing chromosomes in the sequence.
基因序列中缺了一些染色体
Something that I call "Ghost DNA."
我称之为“幽灵DNA”
Go on.
接着说
I've resequenced the genetic code to locate those gaps.
为了找到这些缺口 我对基因编码进行了重新测序
And therein lies the cure.
疗法就在这里面
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
None of this is in the book.
你说的这些书里都没有
That's right.
没错
So, if you want the cure,
所以想要疗法的话
you'll have to let both of us go.
你就必须放了我们
Johnny!
约翰尼!
Yes, General.
是 将军
Help our new friends pack.
帮我们的新朋友收拾行李
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We'll be moving you to better accommodations,
我们会把你们送到更好的住处
where you'll have everything you'll ever need.
在那里 你们要什么有什么
You.
你
You will not screw this up.
别搞砸了
Sir.
是
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗?
What'd I say?
我是怎么说的?
You said that when we cross the big river, we'd be in Colorado.
你说过了一条大河 就到科罗拉多了
And have you seen any river?
那你见到河了吗?
No.
没有
So? So, we're not there yet.
所以呢? 所以我们还没到
So stop asking.
所以别再问了
Hey, leave him alone.
嘿 别烦他
Hey, Bear.
嘿 熊
Can you tell me where GoGro is?
能告诉我高格罗在哪里吗?
I can't find it on my map. Yeah, Bear.
我在地图上找不到 对 熊
Where is GoGro?
高格罗在哪里?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
How are we supposed to find my mom if we don't know where GoGro is?
如果不知道高格罗在哪里 我们怎么找到我妈妈?
Don't worry. We'll figure it out. We've got plenty of time.
别担心 我们会想到办法的 我们有的是时间
Gus, come here a second.
盖斯 过来一下
Gus, keep away from the edge. It's okay. I'll keep an eye on him.
盖斯 离边缘远点 没事 我会看着他的
Wanna see something cool?
想看很酷的东西吗?
Look over there.
看那边
Are those zebras?
那是斑马吗?
Yeah.
对
I wish Pubba was here to see this.
真希望爸爸在这里 让他看看
Let's play a game.
我们来玩个游戏吧
You wanna play "I Spy"?
想玩“我是间谍”游戏吗?
How do you play that?
怎么玩?
Okay, it's easy.
好吧 很简单
You just look out and you pick something, like one of the zebras,
你看着外面 选一样东西 比如斑马
then say, "I spy with my little eye something that begins with Z."
然后说:“我是小间谍 我发现一样东西 开头字母是Z”
Then I have to guess what you're thinking. Make sense?
然后我来猜你想的是什么 懂了吗?
I think so. Can I go first?
好像懂了 我先来好吗?
I spy with my little eye
我是小间谍
something that starts with the letter…
我发现一样东西 开头字母是
M.
M
The motorcycle?
摩托车?
No.
不对
The mountains?
山?
I give up.
我认输
A monkey.
猴子
Where do you see a monkey?
哪里有猴子?
I win.
我赢了
This game is fun.
这个游戏很好玩
My parents used to play it with us when we were little.
我们小时候 父母经常和我们玩这个游戏
My sister was just a baby, but…
我妹妹还是个小宝宝 但她会指着东西咯咯笑
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表