剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
But almost daily, I'm reminded why I quit.
但几乎每天都有一些时刻 让我想要放弃行医
A time when doctors had to decide who would live and who would die.
当医生不得不决定谁生谁死的时候
And the fear that we'll never have a true cure.
当我们担心 永远找不到治愈手段的时候
I only know of one patient who has managed to survive the whole time
据我所知 只有一位 感染了H5G9病毒的患者
with the H5G9 virus.
顽强地活到了今天
Okay.
好
I'll refer to her…
我称她为…
as Jane Doe.
无名氏
I only pray
我只祈祷
I can continue to keep Miss Doe
我能让无名氏小姐继续活下去
from succumbing like so many before her.
不会像之前的很多患者那样 被病魔击垮
Dr. Bell's research was…
贝尔医生的研究…
questionable would be a generous word.
客气点说 “值得商榷”
How long had she been in her moral no man's land?
她在道德的边缘徘徊多久了?
I may not be as devout as I once was,
也许我的信仰不如以前虔诚了
but I still can't bring myself to do everything she prescribed.
但是她要求的那些事 我还是不忍♥心全部照做
I am haunted by the idea that it may be the only answer
有个念头常常折磨着我: 也许唯有采用她的方法
in saving Jane Doe…
才能拯救无名氏
…and what's left of humanity.
以及残存的人类
You the replacement?
你是来接替的医生?
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
Peachy.
没事
Are you pre-gaming without me?
还没开始你就喝上了?
Pre-gaming for what?
什么还没开始?
Oh, hell, Doug Duncan's party. We'll have to skip it. We'll have to.
见鬼 道格·邓肯的派对 没办法 我们只能缺席了
We can't skip Survivors' Day. They'll never give us a moment's peace.
我们不能缺席“幸存者日” 不然以后就不得安宁了
It's not worth it. You're not 100%.
不值得冒这个险 你不是百分百安全
I'm not contagious. Bell's serum still hasn't entirely worn off.
我没有传染性 贝尔的血清还没有完全失效
You have all the symptoms. We'll be exposed.
各种症状你全有 我们将暴露在危险环境中
The medicine simply isn't working. And we both know why.
那些药完全不管用 原因你心知肚明
What does that mean?
你什么意思?
I'm trying everything in Bell's notebook,
贝尔笔记本中的方法我全试过了
everything except the sadism. I can't go there.
除了那个残忍♥的方法 我不能那样做
Even if they are hybrids, they're still half human
就算他们真是混种人 毕竟还是半个人类
and children!
况且还是孩子!
If anyone can find a humane alternative, it's you, Adi.
如果有人能找到人道的方法 那一定是你 阿迪
We'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
We can tell them I didn't feel like it, I just don't like parties.
就跟他们说我不想去 他们知道我不喜欢派对
Hanson said he just didn't like parties,
上次汉森说他不喜欢派对
and you remember what they did to him.
你应该记得 他们是怎么对他的
No one liked Hanson. We'll be okay.
没有人喜欢汉森
We should have an exit strategy.
我们应该想好脱身之计
A code word, just in case.
一个暗号♥ 以防万一
All right, um, "gargoyle." What?
好吧 “石像鬼” 什么?
If either of us says "gargoyle," we say our goodbyes.
如果你或我说“石像鬼” 我们就告辞
How you gonna work "gargoyle" into a conversation?
谁聊天会说到“石像鬼”啊?
That's why it's a good code word.
所以才是好的暗号♥
All right, come here. Let's have a look.
好吧 过来 让我看看
The most beautiful woman in the Greater Rockbridge metropolitan area.
岩桥大都会区最美的女人
You silver-tongued devil.
你这个油嘴滑舌的坏蛋
Come on.
来吧
Three…
三…
Two…
二…
One. One.
一 一
Big Doug, you look great.
道格 你气色好极了
Thanks. Rani, you are a sight for sore eyes.
谢谢 拉妮 你让人心旷神怡
You look fantabulous.
你太美了
And Adi, well, the pinnacle of class, as always.
阿迪 你还是那么玉树临风
You're too kind.xa0You're too kind.
你过奖了
Come on. Got mojitos with your names on them.
来吧 我为你们准备了莫吉托鸡尾酒
Rani, Adi. Hey!
拉妮、阿迪 嘿!
A… a movie?
一部电影?
TV?
电视?
And a book? All three?
和一本书?全部三个?
Everything but an epic poem.
反正不是一首史诗
This should be easy for someone, eh?
这对某人来说应该很容易吧?
Nancie, you're flailing like a stuck fish. Just focus, okay?
南希 你摆来摆去的 活像一条离开水的鱼 专心点
Maybe try giving us a "sounds like." Okay.
谜底的发音像什么? 好
Sounds like…
发音像…
Thinking?
“想”?
Just wondering. Over there?
我只是想知道 那边?
Twyla? Sounds like "Twyla"?
特怀拉? 听起来像“特怀拉”?
"There"? "Fur"?
“那边”? “衣”?
Sounds like "fur," okay. "Burr"?
发音像“衣” 好的 “水滴”?
Deter, um…
“嘻嘻”?
"Blur." "Slur."
“哔哔” “嘀嘀”
Do you know what furries are?
你知道什么是兽迷吗?
Uh… It's "fur"!
你… 是“衣”!
No, it sounds like "fur," it can't be "fur."
不是的 发音像“衣” 所以不可能是“衣”
Her! is the word "her"?
“嘘”!是不是“嘘”?
BenHur! It's BenHur. Yes!
《宾虚》!是《宾虚》 答对了!
Aw! Team Rani wins.
拉妮队获胜
Never heard of it.
没听说过
Wait, what? What?
什么?
Ben-Hur. Best Picture winner twice.
《宾虚》 两次荣获“最佳影片奖”
Once with Charlton Heston. Yeah.
一次是查尔顿·赫斯顿主演 对
Pretty famous. I know it.
挺有名的 我听说过
And the only Charlton Heston I've ever seen is Planet of the Apes.
查尔顿·赫斯顿的电影 我只看过一部 《人猿星球》
You dirty, stinking apes! You killed Lady Liberty!"
“你们这些肮脏的臭猿猴! 你们杀死了自♥由♥女神!”
That's not what he says.
这句台词不是他说的
Oh, my favorite line.
我最爱的台词
Yeah, it's a classic. I've seen that movie, like, ten times.
对 太经典了 那部电影我看过十遍了
Is there a gargoyle in, um,
有石像鬼吗?在…
in that, um…
那部…
picture-- movie? Movie picture?
影片…电影里?
Gargoyle? Planet of the…
石像鬼? 人猿…
Gargoyle?
石像鬼?
Not sure… I'm fine.
不清楚… 我没事
Be cool, okay?
淡定点 好吗?
Anyone want a refill?
谁想再来一杯?
I never planned on getting married.
我从没想过要结婚
I was always gonna be, you know, Doug, the fifth wheel.
我一直打算就做个“电灯泡道格”
That is, until Kelly walked in my practice looking for a pair of glasses,
直到有一天凯莉走进我的诊所 她去配眼镜
but finding me instead.
结果却遇到了我
Suddenly all those sappy love songs and cutesy memes made sense.
肉麻的情歌♥和扮萌的表情包 瞬间变得充满了情趣
You know that thing they say about Cupid's arrow, you know, blindsiding you?
都说丘比特的箭会突然射中你
Well, it's true.
是真的
Love is an anarchist.
爱神是个无政♥府♥主义者
It was the best thing that ever happened to me.
这是我最美好的经历
We had three good years before the Sick.
我们过了三年幸福时光 然后疾疫来了
No regrets.
我不后悔
There'll never be another like Kelly.
再也没有像凯莉一样的人了
To Kelly.
敬凯莉
To Kelly.
敬凯莉
Married all these years, and still lovey-dovey as teenagers.
结婚这么多年了 还像热恋中的小情侣
Life is fleeting.
生命太短暂了
We've got to enjoy it while we can.
必须及时行乐
Uh-oh, you have something you want to share with us?
你们有什么感想想跟大家分享吗?
Adi? Rani?
阿迪?拉妮?
Yes.
有
The, uh, the tamales are outstanding.
墨西哥粽子太好吃了
Sorry, my bad. I… I was moving too fast.
抱歉 我的错 我动作太快了
Doug.
道格
What?
怎么了?
It's nothing.
没什么
I… I jammed it in the door.
我的手指被门夹了
It's not what it looks like.
不是看起来那样
This is an issue for security. Bob? Lee?
这是安全问题 鲍勃?李?
Come on, Doug.
来吧 道格
You know the drill. Guys, come on.
你知道规矩 伙计们 别这样
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表