剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Wait. Wait!
等等!
I know you're freaking out, but just try to breathe. It'll be okay.
我知道你吓坏了 试着深呼吸 不会有事的
No, Rani, it's not going to be okay.
不 拉妮 大事不妙了
How on earth am I supposed to find a cure for the Sick?
我上哪儿去找治愈疾疫的疗法?
Everyone's been looking for one for the last ten years.
大家都找了十年了
I don't know, but what I do know is
我不知道 但我知道
we have more time together than we did this morning.
我们在一起的时间比今天早上多
What do you think he's gonna do when he finds out that we were bluffing?
如果他发现我们在说谎 你觉得他会怎么做?
If I didn't know the truth, I would've believed you.
如果我不知内情 我会相信你
Your explanation was very convincing.
你的解释很有说服力
I'm gonna go pack my things.
我去收拾东西
Adi.
阿迪
Adi, come on.
阿迪 拜托
(医科文凭)
I remember when the first patient came in.
我记得第一位病人来的时候
Her name was Freya.
她叫弗雷娅
Oh, Adi.
阿迪
It didn't seem like anything to worry about at first,
一开始似乎没什么好担心的 只是…
一个奇怪的流感病例 过几天就会好了 然后…
just a strange case of the flu, something that would pass, and then…
a week later she came back, and this time…
一周后她又来了 这次…
she was worse, much worse.
她病情加重了 非常严重
No matter what I did…
不管我怎么做…
no matter how hard I tried to help her…
不管我多么尽心尽力地帮助她…
it didn't matter.
就是不管用
Then she died.
然后她死了
I know.
我知道
I still see them, you know. All of them. Their faces.
我到现在还能看见他们 他们的脸
We said we were gonna take care of them,
我们说我们会…
so they wouldn't be afraid, you know?
让他们不会害怕
But all the while, we knew they would die.
其实我们一直知道他们会死
And that more would come and take their place.
知道还会有更多人步他们的后尘
After a while, I stopped caring.
过了一阵子 我就无所谓了
Well, I had to, just to keep going with it.
我必须坚持下去
It made me feel numb.
这让我感觉麻木了
That's why I stopped being a doctor.
所以我才不做医生了
And after taking over the clinic from Bell…
后来接手贝尔的诊所…
and what we did to Doug andxa0Nancie…
我们那样对待道格和南希…
that feeling's back, and for what?
那种感觉又回来了 可是有什么用呢?
To find a cure.
为了找到治愈方法
你该不会真的相信… 我相信…
in you, Adi.
你 阿迪
And so did Dr. Bell.
贝尔医生也是
That's why she gave her journal to you.
所以她才会把笔记交给你
You can finish what she started.
你可以完成她的大业
You're not alone in this.
你不是单打独斗
We've made it this far together, haven't we?
我们已经一起坚持到现在了 对吧?
Together.
一起
Gus, you in here?
盖斯 你在里面吗?
Gus?
盖斯?
I used to sneak off and I'd get my ass whooped.
我小时候经常溜出去 然后被打屁♥股♥
He's a kid. He misses his toy.
他是个孩子 想玩具很正常
Don't worry, T. I know every nook and cranny of this train. We'll find him.
别担心 阿汤
You guys are hauling a lot of candy bars.
你们运了很多糖果
Yeah, part of the same transpo job.
没错 这是这趟运输任务的一部分
Thought about snaggin' a couple for myself.
我想过给自己拿一些
Well, if he isn't in here, I can't imagine where he is.
如果他不在这里 我就想不出他会在哪里了
Gus?
盖斯?
Sweet Tooth, come on.
糖果男孩 出来吧xa0别玩了
You'll never guess what they have on here.
你绝对猜不到这里放着什么
A car full of ChocORockets!
一整节车厢的火箭巧克力!
Your boy's quite the troublemaker, huh?
这孩子真爱惹麻烦
Chip off the old block?
随他父亲?
I think Louisa was still pregnant the last time I saw you.
我上次见你时 路易莎好像怀孕了
Crazy you had one of them animal kidsGus is not my kid.
你们竟然生下一个兽孩 盖斯不是我的孩子
We should spread out.
我们应该分头找
I'll check the next car.
我去下一节车厢看看
Dumbass.
笨蛋
What happened, bubba?
出什么事了 兄弟?
To Louisa and the baby?
路易莎和那个孩子怎么了?
They're gone, Jimmy.
他们死了 吉米
Just like DTrain and the others.
就像D火车和其他人一样
I'm sorry, T.
对不起 阿汤
The Sick get 'em?
他们染上了疾疫?
What's with the deer kid, then?
那这个鹿孩是怎么回事?
He's just a kid, um…
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid I'm trying to help.
他只是一个我想要帮助的孩子
Doesn't sound like the Jepp I remember.
听起来不像是我记忆中的杰普
It used to be all about you.
以前你只顾自己
Gus! Christ, kid. Where the hell have you been?
盖斯!老天 孩子xa0你跑哪儿去了?
Almost gave me a heart attack.
我心脏病都快犯了
I can't find him, Jepp. I… I still can't find Dog.
我找不到他 杰普xa0我还是找不到狗狗
Hey. Buck up, kid.
嘿 坚强点 孩子
There's no crying in the apocalypse.
遇到世界末日不要哭
I'll get you another Dog, I promise.
我再给你买♥♥一条狗狗 我保证
You don't understand.
你不明白
Pubba made Dog out of his own socks.
这条狗狗是爸爸用他的袜子做的
It even still smells like him.
到现在还残留着他的气味
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Remember I told you about reaching Colorado?
还记得我跟你说过 怎么知道科罗拉快到了吗?
When we cross the big river, we'll be in Colorado.
过了一条大河 就到科罗拉多了
Well…
嗯…
Tell me what you see.
告诉我 你看到了什么?
Does… Does that mean…
也就是说…
Yeah, Sweet Tooth.
没错 糖果男孩
We made it.
我们成功了
We're in Colorado.
我们到科罗拉多了
We made it to Colorado.
我们到科罗拉多了
All we have to figure out now is where the hell GoGro is.
现在我们只需要搞清楚 高格罗在什么地方
GoGro?
高格罗?
Did you say GoGro?
你是说高格罗?
Yeah, you know it?
对 你知道这地方?
Of course I know it.
我当然知道
Well, where the hell is it?
到底在哪里?
It…
在…
It's actually…
就在…
It's, uh…
在…
Focus, Jimmy.
好好想想 吉米
No. I know I know it, it's…
不 我确定我知道 就在…
I hear it all the time.
我经常听说这地方
I'll check my cargo manifest. Yeah, yeah.
我看看货物清单 对
G, as in GoGro. GoGro.
高格罗的高 高格罗
I remember.
我想起来了
It's short for Goss Grove,
是高斯格罗夫的简称
but nobody calls it that, everyone calls it GoGro.
但没有人说全称 都说高格罗
It's a neighborhood outside of Essex City.
是艾塞克斯城外的一个社区
That's the next stop. Thanks, other Big Man!
就是下一站 谢谢 另一个胖叔
No worries, kid.
别客气 孩子
What's wrong? Last Men. On the train.
怎么了? 最后的男人 在火车上
What? What are Last Men doing on this train?
什么?最后的男人在火车上干什么?
It's their charter, T. I thought I told you that.
这是他们的包车 我以为我告诉过你 你绝对没有
They're moving operations south, including the ChocORockets.
他们在向南转移 包括火箭巧克力
General Abbot
艾伯特将军…
Not important.
不重要
Where are they? In the next car, headed this way.
他们在哪里? 在隔壁车厢 正朝这边走来
Shit.
该死
Come on, let's take 'em. I'm done hiding.
来吧 我们收拾他们 我不想再躲了
No. We don't know how many of them there are.
不行 我们不知道他们有多少人
So what do we do?
那怎么办?
Follow me. Yeah.
跟我来 对
Uh, guys? There's nowhere else to go.
各位?无路可走了
I'll talk to 'em, you guys stay out of sight.
我去跟他们谈谈 你们躲起来
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表