剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
of our current antiviral treatment.
“秘制酱料”
Look, I'm not sure what asking him would really do.
听着 我不知道问他有什么用
I'm just saying it's worth mentioning,
我只是说值得一提 毕竟最近发生了这么多事
I mean, we really don't know who among us--
我是说 我们不知道我们当中有谁…
xa0Nancie.
南希
Doctor.
医生
Nancie just stopped by toThat's all right, dear. I'm just leaving.
南希只是来… 没关系 亲爱的 我正准备走
No, no, no, please, it sounds like I walked in on an intriguing conversation.
别走 我进屋时 好像听到一段非常有趣的谈话
Well, it's just…
嗯 只是…
Recent events…
最近发生的事…
She means Doug Duncan.
她是指道格·邓肯
Rest his soul.
愿他的灵魂安息
I… I really did want this to come from you, dear.
还是你来说吧 亲爱的
She thinks we should institute mandatory weekly virus screenings,
她认为我们应该每周♥强♥制做病毒筛检
sometimes random too.
外加不定期筛查
你似乎很肯定
没有这个必要
不 我们发现症状才做检测
你觉得我们有足够的试剂盒 这样做吗?
We all voted.
这是大家投票决定的
There have been three cases in the past six months.
半年来已经出现了三个病例
It's a new wave.
这是新一波疫情
We barely survived the last one.
上一波疫情我们差点没命
The answer's no.
不行
Well, I'm calling a meeting.
那我就召集居民开会
Maybe it's time we voted again. Nancie, please.
也许该再投一次票了 南希 别这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
Let's agree to disagree.
我们保留各自的意见吧
I guess the, uh, community will decide.
我想社区居民会做出决定的
Yes.
是的
And we haven't made a wrong turn yet.
我们的决定还没错过
I mean…
我是说…
We're all still alive, aren't we?
我们都还活着 对吧?
Please.
请吧
Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
Happy anniversary, Rani.
结婚纪念日快乐 拉妮
What's that? Um…
什么?
Your anniversary?
你们的结婚纪念日?
It was yesterday, right?
是昨天 对吧?
Right. Um, sorry.
对 抱歉
My mind's been all over the place since the thing with Doug.
道格出事之后 我有点精神恍惚
I can imagine.
可以理解
It's dying. It barely eats.
它快死了 它不吃不喝
We can't keep hiding it.
我们无法继续藏着它了
如果“最后的男人”见到这个混种人 我们就死定了
我们必须继续前进
Please, anyone, we don't know what--
拜托了 我们不知道…
Do I need to take your radio privileges away?
是不是要我剥夺你收听电台的权利?
What did I say?
我是怎么说的?
It's only for listening. It's only for listening.
只能听 只能听
Never talking.
不能说话
I know.
我知道
I know how curious you are.
我知道你很好奇
But there's enough to explore around here without…
但这里已经够我们探索了 还要避免…
asking for trouble.
自找麻烦
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
谢谢妈妈
我很喜欢
By the way, we've been missing a lot of carrots.
对了 最近丢了很多胡萝卜
Have you been sneaking them? No.
是不是你偷了? 不是
Garden's not for playing, it's for working."
“花♥园♥不是玩耍的地方 而是工作的地方”
All right, Pigtail.
好吧 小辫子
Go get cleaned up for dinner.
去洗漱一下 准备吃晚饭
Three dashes.
抖三下
Needs more.
不够
No, it doesn't.
够了
Mom, look at my nose.
妈妈 看看我的鼻子
Now look at your nose. I think I know what I'm talking about.
再看看你的鼻子 我想我心里有数
I have prepared a new plan for Animal Farm.
我为动物农场制订了新的计划
You know what?
知道吗?
What?
什么?
I think it needed more salt.
我觉得盐放少了
Unbelievable.
太离谱了
I'm gonna go get started on the pump.
我去把水泵打开
You clean up here when you're done.
吃完了收拾一下
Intruder.
有闯入者
Just stay close.
跟紧我
Come on.
来吧
Stay close.
跟紧点
Come. Come on.
来 快点
No, no, no! No!
不!别开枪!
He's my friend. His name is Bobby.
他是我的朋友 他叫鲍比
He's like me.
他和我一样
Am Bobby.
我叫鲍比
Can we keep him?
可以收留他吗?
Please?
求你了
They need our help.
他需要我们帮助
He's here?
他在这里?
Open the door.
开门
Big Man?
胖叔?
Hey, kid.
嘿 孩子
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么?
Why don't you ask your new friend?
何不问问你的新朋友?
Why don't you tell Gus the truth about who you really are?
何不告诉盖斯你的真实身份?
That's sweet.
真感动
I didn't take you for a football fan.
没想到你喜欢橄榄球
Let us go now…
现在放了我们…
and I might let some of you live when I get free.
等我自♥由♥了 也许我会留几个活口
Gus can go anytime he wants.
盖斯随时可以走
The rest is up to me.
剩下的人就要看我心情了
She's the leader.
她是首领
Yeah, I got that.
嗯 我看出来了
Why don't you tell him about this?
何不跟他说说这是怎么回事?
You got me.
被你发现了
I was a Last Man.
我加入过“最后的男人”
I'm not anymore.
现在已经退出了
People change.
人是会变的
Happy?
满意了吧?
Not even a little.
一点也不满意
You were like one of those guys at the Market?
你和集市那帮人是一伙的吗?
Why didn't you tell me? Ain't that simple, kid.
之前为什么不告诉我? 没那么简单 孩子
Do you even understand what it was like when the Sick came?
你知道疾疫来临时的情形吗?
How old were you?
你当时多大?
Five?
五岁?
The world as we knew it was over.
我们熟悉的世界消失了
We had to choose a team, either kill or be killed.
我们必须选择一支队伍 不杀人就会被杀
Maybe you'll understand when you grow up.
也许你长大后就明白了
How many families have you torn apart?
你拆散过多少个家庭?
How many children have you stolen from their parents?
你从父母怀里夺走过多少个孩子?
How many kids like Gus have you made disappear?
你让多少个 盖斯这样的孩子人间蒸发?
You didn't do it because your back was against the wall.
你做这些事不是出于被迫
You did it because you were good at it.
而是因为你擅长做这些事
Because underneath it all, you were broken.
因为在你强壮的外表下 你有一颗破碎的心
You still are broken.
现在仍是破碎的
I'm sorry, Gus.
抱歉 盖斯
You've hurt people too.
你也伤害过别人
What? Those men on the horses.
什么? 那些骑马的人
You hurt them.
你伤害了他们
But he's not like them.
但他跟他们不一样
He made me a costume so people would like me,
他为我做了一件化装服 好让别人喜欢我
and he bought me things he thought I'd like.
他给我买♥♥他觉得我会喜欢的东西
And he wakes me up when I'm having bad dreams.
我做恶梦的时候 他会唤醒我
他想帮我
他从没想过要卖♥♥掉我
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表