剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
No, guys, come on!
不 伙计们 别这样!
We've all had a lot to drink, and what with Survivors' Day,
我们都喝多了 每逢幸存者日
the Sick is on everyone's minds.
大家都会想着疾疫
It's just a simple mistake.
这是个误会
We can settle this quickly. Singh, test him.
是不是误会很快就知道了 辛格 给他做检测
I left my scanner at the clinic.
我的扫描器放在诊所了
It's okay.
没关系
I always carry a portable blood test kit as Neighborhood Watch captain.
作为邻里守望主任 我总是随身带着便携式验血盒
Adi, come on. You know this is ridiculous.
阿迪 别这样 你知道这很荒谬
Sh, shh. I hear you. Let's just get this over with,
我听到了 我们快点做完检测 也许大家就会冷静下来了
Yeah?
好吗?
Hand, please.
把手给我
Big surprise was supposed to be I was making pecan pies.
我还想做些山核桃馅饼 给你们一个惊喜呢
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Stay still just a tad longer.
别动 一会儿就好
Hey, Doug.
嘿 道格
Yeah?
嗯?
Where'd you get the pecans?
山核桃是从哪儿弄来的?
要是告诉了你 我就得…
Oh, if I told you, I'd-- I'd have to…
What does it say?
结果如何?
What?
怎么了?
No.
不
No, no.
不 不要 不 拜托!
No, you can't be serious, you guys. Come on!
不 你们肯定在开玩笑 别这样!
This… this has to be a mistake!
肯定是搞错了!
Please!
求你们了!
This doesn't have to happen.
没必要这样
Guys!
伙计们!
Where are you go-- Don't go!
你们去哪…别走!
Please!
求你们了!
Adi? Rani?
阿迪?
Sorry, Doug. Please!
对不起 道格
Come on, Singh, how'd Doug get it?
辛格 道格是如何感染的?
There hasn't been a new wave of the Sick here in years.
这里已经好几年没出现新的疫情了
Let's just all take a breath.
大家不必紧张
We've all been here before.
这种事我们经历过
Another wave's coming, isn't it?
又有一波疫情要来了 对吧?
I'm not sure.
我不知道
♪ Should auld acquaintance be forgotxa0♪
怎能忘记旧日朋友
♪ And never brought to mind?xa0♪
心中能不怀想?
♪ Should auld acquaintance be forgotxa0♪
旧日朋友岂能相忘
♪ And days of auld lang syne? ♪
友谊地久天长
That's it, isn't it?
就是这列火车 对吧?
Yeah.
是的
Whoa. It is like a caterpillar.
的确很像毛毛虫
Rusty was right.
罗什迪说得没错
From now on, you got to keep that hat on.
从现在开始 你要一直戴着那顶帽子
Makes me look stupid.
难看死了
Wear this hat, and you might just pass as human.
戴着它 别人也许会认为你是人类
Hello, my name is Gustopher Chocolate Dingleberry the Third.
你好 我叫 盖斯托弗·巧克力·蠢蛋三世
That's not your name.
你不叫这个名字
It's my human name.
这是我的人类名字
Just say "Gus."
叫“盖斯”就行了
Okay, just Gus.
好吧 叫盖斯
Hello, I'm Gus, just a regular, boring human boy.
你好 我叫盖斯 我是一个乏味的普通人类男孩
Use your normal voice. This ain't a game, kid.
好好说话 这不是游戏 孩子
Look, if you don't blend in, you don't make it. You got me?
听着 如果不能混入人群 你就无法活下去 懂吗?
Now what did we talk about?
我们之前是怎么说的?
If someone thinks I'm a hybrid, I start talking,
要是有人认为我是混种人 我就开口说话
because no one's met a hybrid that can talk.
因为没人见过会说话的混种人
And never, ever move my ears.
还有 绝对不可以摇耳朵
And most of all,
还有最重要的
don't do any weird deer shit.
不要有鹿的怪异行为
Come on, kid.
走吧 孩子
Bad people!xa0Bad people!
坏人!
Take it easy, kid.
别怕 孩子
They're not the same ones.
不是同一帮人
Take it off.
摘掉帽子
Stand still
检测他
Hold up.
站住
Here.
给
Lithium double A, unexpired.
5号♥锂电池 还没过期
Go.
走吧
Caramel apples.
焦糖苹果
Hey, kid, you gotta pay for that!
喂 孩子 你得给钱才行!
Hey.
嘿
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Put this brat on a leash.
看好这个熊孩子
Come on, kid.
走吧 孩子
Would you stop eating?
你能不能别吃了?
Stop eating.
别吃了
But it said, "Free sample."
但牌子上写着“免费品尝”
But it didn't say keep chomping away like you're still in the woods.
那也不能吃个不停 好像你还在森林里似的
Is that weird deer shit?
这算是鹿的怪异行为吗?
Sorry.
对不起
Look, man, stay right here. I'm gonna go get you a ticket.
听着 待在这里 我去给你买♥♥车票
Don't go anywhere.
不要走开
Don't eat anything else,
不要吃别的东西
and don't talk to anyone unless they talk to you first.
不要跟任何人说话 除非别人先跟你说话
Okay, I get it. Don't do anything at all.
好的 知道了 什么都别做
Next.
下一位
One for Colorado.
一张去科罗拉多的车票
That'll be five MRE tokens.
五枚军粮币
You're kidding me. It's one way.
开什么玩笑?
你知道有你在车上 穿越边境变得有多容易吗?
这是单程车票 那又如何?
Why you think I'm here?
不然我♥干♥嘛来买♥♥票?
Look, if you don't have the tokens, you're gonna have to step aside.
听着 没有军粮币就靠边站
Wait. Wait.
等一下
Look, I got three.
听着 我有三枚
Brother, what else you need? Batteries? Floss? Matches?
兄弟 你还需要什么?
Nice boots you got there.
你的靴子不错
That ain't gonna happen. Not the boots.
这不可能 我不要你的靴子
The laces.
我要鞋带
You're lucky I got a spare pair.
算你走运 我有一双备用的
Train leaves at four o'clock. That's less than half an hour from now.
四点钟发车 还有不到半个小时
We blast the whistle three times 15 minutes before leaving,
出发前15分钟 火车会鸣笛三声
and twice at five minutes to go.
出发前五分钟 还会鸣笛两声
Have a great trip.
祝你旅途愉快
Next.
下一位
Act… human.
行为要像人类
Red Rocks.
红石
Hey.
嘿
Is Richie around? I haven't seen his booth anywhere.
里奇在吗?我没找到他的摊位
I was hoping to refill my meds.
我想买♥♥点药
Last Men shut him down.
“最后的男人”查封了他的摊子
They claimed he wasn't in compliance with God knows what.
说他违反了什么规定
Welcome to Abbot's America.
欢迎来到艾伯特统治下的美国
Man, you just knocked his head off.
你把他的头打掉了
Yeah, hit that hybrid right in the face.
对 打那个混种人的脸
This hybrid is going down.
这个混种人快倒下了
Yeah, screw that half-breed.
对 打那个杂种
Yeah, smash him right in the face!
对 打他的脸!
What are you looking at?
看什么看?
What's wrong with this kid?
这孩子怎么了?
I'm just a regular human boy. I can talk.
我是普通人类男孩 我会说话
I can see that.
我看出来了
Hey.
嘿
Breathe.
深呼吸
Like this.
像这样
Are you here alone?
你一个人来的吗?
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表