剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
不是所有问题都能用火解决 鲍勃
Some things we have to deal with head on.
有些事我们必须直面应对
Speaking of, take extra, for Rani. Uh…
说到这个 多拿几张 给拉妮
What makes you think she's missing?
你为什么觉得她失踪了?
No one's seen her for three days, Adi.
已经三天了 没人见过她
Three days, huh?
三天?
She lives next door. You haven't noticed?
她住在你家隔壁 你没注意到吗?
Well, we haven't seen Nancie since, eh, Doug's party,
自从道格的派对之后 我们就没见过南希了
but then again, we haven't been keeping track.
不过话说回来 我们没有留意她
Sure she'll be flattered to see you made these when she turns up, though, ay?
等她现身的时候 她一定会感谢你制♥作♥寻人启事的
Let's hope so. Yeah.
但愿如此 对
How's Rani doing, by the way?
对了 拉妮最近还好吧?
I haven't seen her lately.
最近我没见过她
Well, you know, since, uh,
嗯 自从…
Doug's party, she's been busy sanitizing our entire house
道格的派对以后 她一直忙着给我们的房♥子消毒
'cause we've got those, um…
因为我们有…
Those granite counters.
花岗石台面
Oh, you really got to get in the grout with those.
那必须要灌浆才行
Hey, thanks for the tip, Bob. You're… You're a good man.
嘿 谢谢你提醒 鲍勃xa0你是个好人
We're relying on you, you know.
我们都指望你了
To keep us healthy, vigilant.
让我们保持健康和警惕
If there's another wave of this thing coming,
如果再来一波疫情
we're gonna need you, pal.
我们会需要你的 伙计
Hey.
嘿
At your service, huh? You too. See you.
随时为你效劳 彼此彼此 再见
Promise me, if I ever go missing, you'll pick a better photo.
答应我 如果我失踪了 选一张好看点的照片
It was all I could do just to keep it together.
我只能这样做 为了保持镇定
You know? I thought he knew.
懂吗?我以为他知道了
Adi, we didn't do anything.
阿迪 我们什么都没做
Exactly.
没错
That… That's as good as killing her.
那和杀了她没什么不同
Did you kick Nancie in the chest?
是你踢了南希的胸部吗?
No. Did I kick Nancie in the chest?
不是 是我踢了南希的胸部吗?
No.
不是
There you go. If you want someone to blame, talk to Trixie.
那不得了 如果你想怪罪谁 就去和翠茜谈谈吧
Okay, you're right. You always are.
好吧 你说得对 你一直都对
I don't like the way you look.
你看起来很糟糕
You're burning up.
你在发烧
This is the longest you've ever gone without a treatment.
你从没试过中断治疗这么久
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
I'm worried enough for the both of us.
我已经够担心我们俩了
Me? Worried?
我?担心?
I know how you get.
我明白你的感受
Answer it.
接听
Go ahead.
请说
Hello, Dr. Singh. You have a delivery at the clinic.
你好 辛格医生xa0诊所有你的快递
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Secret Sauce.
秘制酱料
The Secret Sauce.
秘制酱料
You will be better in no time, my love.
你马上就会好起来了 亲爱的
I'll be right back. Oh, come on, I'm going with you.
我马上回来 别这样 我跟你一起去
You're not the only one who wants french fries.
不是只有你想吃薯条
Oh, strawberry milkshake.
草莓奶昔
Samantha?
萨曼莎?
Oh, she must've taken off early.
她肯定是提前下班了
You check this one. I'll look at these.
你看看这个箱子 我看看这些
Jackpot.
找到了
Right.
好
All right.
好
Okay, you ready? One, two, three.
好 准备好了吗?一、二、三
You okay? Uhhuh.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 好
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不!
No!
不!
Adi?
阿迪?
Why is water leaking from the freezer?
冷藏室为什么有水流出来?
I'll go check. Come here. Come on.
我去看看 过来 来吧
Still here.
还在这里
Did you leave the door open?
你是不是忘记锁门了?
No, I locked it.
不 我锁了
I think.
好像锁了
Samantha's gone.
萨曼莎不见了
What if she saw?
要是她看见了呢?
We, uh…
我们…
We need to leave. Yeah.
我们得走了 对
There they are!
他们在这里!
Hey. Whoa. Hey.
嘿
Whoa. Hey, everyone.
哇 大家好
Did we miss the, uh, memo for the neighborhood watch meeting, huh?
我们是不是没看见 邻里守望会的简报?
Mind telling us what's in the freezer, Adi?
说说吧 阿迪 冷藏室里有什么?
You lied to me earlier.
你骗了我
You knew exactly where Nancie was.
你很清楚南希在哪里
Because you killed her.
因为你杀了她
Sorry, Bob.
对不起 鲍勃
And I'm sorry you all had to find out like this.
我很抱歉 让你们以这种方式发现真♥相♥
She was sick.
她生病了
Well, why didn't you just tell us that?
那你为什么不告诉我们?
This neighborhood's built on trust.
这个社区建立在信任之上
No. No.
不
This neighborhood is built on hypocrisy.
这个社区是建立在虚伪的基础上
How many neighbors have we all erased together in the name of this virus?
我们以这种病毒为由 杀掉了多少邻居?
How much gasoline will it take to make us forget that things are not normal?!
还要浇多少汽油 才能让我们忘记事情并不正常?
And they never will be!
永远都不会正常了
We… We settled here in search of kindness,
我们在这里定居 是为了寻找善良
and all we found
但我们找到的
are savages with better haircuts.
只是有着漂亮发型的野蛮人
Oh, shit.
该死
Calm down. She's not contagious. Just calm
冷静 她没有传染性 冷静…
Just leave her alone! Leave her alone!
别碰她!
She didn't do anything! Get away!
她什么都没做!走开!
放开她!她没有…放开她!
Leave her alone! She didn't… Leave her alone!
Leave her alone!
放开她!
Indeed, there are moments in our lives when Time is kind to us,
的确 一生当中 时间也有善待我们的时候
when we're given an extra second, an extra minute,
让我们和相爱的人多聚一秒钟
an extra moment with the ones we love.
多聚一分钟 乃至多聚片刻
And sometimes, it's like I said.
有时候就像我说的
Time catches up to us.
时间会追上我们
♪ Should auld acquaintance be forgotxa0♪
怎能忘记旧日朋友
♪ And never brought to mind?xa0♪
心中能不怀想?
♪ Should auld acquaintance be forgotxa0♪
旧日朋友岂能相忘
♪ And days ofxa0auld lang syne? ♪
友谊地久天长
We're okay.
我们没事
God.
天啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't.
别这样
We're here. Together.
我们在一起
It was my fault.
都怪我
What?
什么?
I brought it home to you in the first place.
一开始是我把它带回家的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
When it all started. Working at the hospital. I was…
疫情爆发的时候 我在医院工作 我…
I was supposed to protect you, and I exposed you to it.
我本来应该保护你的 却让你感染了病毒
Adi, it was the Johnsons' son at the pool party.
阿迪 是约翰逊的儿子 在泳池派对上传染给我的
He kept sneezing all over me.
他一直冲着我打喷嚏
Don't you remember that?
你不记得了吗?
I thought It was never you, my love.
我以为… 不是你的错 亲爱的
It was never you.
从来就不是你的错
Come here.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表