剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Where's Kevin?
凯文呢?
Oh, split a few days ago.
走了好几天了
He heard they were starting new safe zones on the east coast.
他听说东海岸在建新的安全区
Didn't know there was an east coast anymore.
我都不知道东海岸还在
Between the two of us, Kevin was getting suburban cabin fever,
私下告诉你 凯文得了郊区幽居病
so he'd use any excuse to get out of here.
不过是找借口溜之大吉罢了
Are you feeling okay?
你感觉还好吧?
Yeah, yeah, just a routine checkup.
还好 我来做例行体♥检♥
You know, it's easy to lose track of the days.
你知道 很容易记不清日子
Don't I know it. Wrist, please. Yeah, sorry.
确实如此 请伸出手腕 好的 抱歉
All good. Take a seat.
没问题 坐吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you. See you next week.
谢谢 下周见
Mr. Singh? Yes.
辛格先生? 嗯
The doctor will see you now.
可以进去见医生了
Busy as usual tonight?
今晚还是那么忙?
Refill?
来开药?
Yeah. Thanks.
是的 谢谢
How long have the doses been lasting?
上次开的药用了多久?
Um, about 28 days she's in full remission, and then--
大约28天 她本来已经完全缓解了 然后…
And then the Sick comes back?
然后疾疫又复发了?
Yeah.
是的
Any symptoms with this new cocktail?
这个鸡尾酒疗法有什么不良反应吗?
A small rash on her leg, slight nausea,
她腿上长了小疹子 有点反胃
but, uh, her energy levels are up.
但精神好多了
Must be inching closer to a cure.
越来越接近痊愈了
It's funny, you've been saying the same thing for the past ten years,
有趣 十年来你一直这么说
and I still can't tell if you're talking to me as a relative of a patient
但我还是搞不清楚 你是把我当成病人家属
or as a colleague.
还是当成同事
What's this?
这是什么?
All my records.
我的全部记录
Detailed documentation of every trial version I've used on Rani,
我在拉妮身上进行的 各个实验版本的详细档案
what has worked and what hasn't.
哪些有效 哪些无效
You want me to help keep track? You know my medical days are over.
你让我帮你追踪实验结果? 你知道我已经不是医生了
They don't have to be.
不是医生也没关系
I prefer it on the sidelines, you know, less screaming and mass death.
我宁愿做个局外人 可以远离…
You know what I went through. What we all went through.
你很清楚我经历了什么
I wouldn't be asking you if I had any other choice.
如果我有别的选择 也不会找你了
What aren't you saying, Gladys?
你是不是有事瞒着我 格拉迪斯?
Before everything happened…
疾疫爆发前…
I used to preach to all my patients that mammograms have saved countless women.
我教导每一位患者 乳♥房♥♥X光检查拯救了不计其数的女性
But since the virus hit,
但病毒出现以后
cancer has been a secondary concern.
癌症成了一个次要问题
The thought of something inside you
想被病魔慢慢击垮
and taking you down slowly seems like a luxury.
都成了一种奢望
How far along are you?
你的病发展到什么阶段了?
I'm pretty sure it's stage four now.
我很确定 已经是第四期了
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
天啊 我真的很遗憾
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Say you'll continue the work I started.
我希望你接手我的研究
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
我都不知道从何做起
That is what the book is for.
你可以看书
Now, I've had to do a lot of things that I'm not proud of.
我做过很多不光彩的事
But you, of all people, know that this new world is all about survival,
但你应该比谁都清楚 生存是这个新世界的首要问题
no matter the cost.
不管要付出怎样的代价
Rani is alive today because of you,
拉妮能活到今天 多亏了你
and, um, we're both forever grateful--
我们会永远感激…
You know, there was a time
曾几何时
when I was convinced my purpose was to find the cure to the virus,
我坚信我的使命是找到病毒的解药
but now I know I was wrong.
但现在我明白我错了
It's yours.
这是你的使命
How can you be so sure?
你怎么知道我一定能行?
Because there's nothing that you wouldn't do for your wife, Dr. Singh.
因为辛格医生 为了妻子 你愿意做任何事
And that is exactly what it's going to take.
这项研究就需要这份魄力
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Did she run out of medicine again?
她那里又没药了吗?
No, she's… she's gone.
不是 她走了
I don't understand.
我不明白
She's left instructions. It's up to me now to make your medicine.
她留下指示 今后由我为你配制药物
You're acting like this is a bad thing.
看你的表情 好像这是坏事是的
I can't think of anything better than my own husband keeping me healthy.
这样很好啊 让我的丈夫帮我维持健康
My personal heroNo, you don't understand what she's been…
不 你不知道她…
What she's been doing. It's…
她一直在做什么 她…
What is it, Adi?
她在做什么 阿迪?
It goes against everything that we believe in.
她做的事违背了我们的所有信仰
I don't think I can do it.
我想我做不到
MRE tokens.
军粮币
You can trade them in for military food.
可以用来购买♥♥军队食物
I'm only taking what I need to get back to the Market.
我不会多拿 够我回到集市就行了
We don't want your money.
我们不要你的钱
I'd offer you meds, but he lost all mine.
本来可以给你药品 但是全被他弄丢了
What are you doing with him? Trying to get rid of him.
你打算拿他怎么办? 尽量甩掉他
Easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难
You're one of them,
你和他们是一伙的
aren't you?
对吧?
I, uh…
我…
saw your mark.
看到你的纹身了
Not anymore.
现在不是了
How many people have you killed?
你杀过多少人?
Can we not do this? Did they all deserve it?
能不能别说这个? 他们都该死吗?
Did you come here for my family?
你是来杀我们一家的吗?
My son?
我儿子?
I came here for food.
我是来找吃的
Look, lady,
听着 女士
I did what I had to, to survive.
过去我是为了生存 被逼无奈
Just like everyone else.
就像其他人一样
We never stole.
我们从来不偷东西
Or kidnapped.
也不绑♥架♥别人
And we never killed anyone.
我们从不杀人
That's because people like you had people like me to do it for you.
那是因为有我这种人 替你们这种人去做
He believes you're gonna look after him.
他相信你会照顾他
He believes whatever the hell he wants.
他爱信什么信什么
If it were up to me…
如果我说了算
there'd be no such thing as kids like him.
他这种孩子根本不会存在
Then why did you save him?
那你为什么要救他?
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't you take him?
让他跟着你吧
I saved him, you keep him. He's better off here than out there.
我救了他 你收留他
What about his mom?
那他妈妈怎么办?
You're the closest thing he'll ever have to a mom.
他长这么大 也就你最像他妈妈了
I have to… talk to George.
我得跟乔治商量一下
Good. Tell him you're out of beans.
好 告诉他 你家没豆子了
Have you met kids like me before?
以前你见过我这种小孩吗?
This one time, we saw a bobcat girl in the woods,
有一次 我们在树林里 见到一个山猫女孩
but she didn't talk like you.
但她不像你 她不会说话
My dad scared her off.
我爸把她吓跑了
Why?
为什么?
He said 'cause it's animal kids' fault.
他说因为这件事都怪兽孩
What is?
什么事?
Making everyone get sick and die.
让所有人生病和死掉
Hey, my Pubba wrote that.
嘿 那是我爸爸写的
Who?
谁?
My Pubba, he wrote lots of books.
我爸爸 他写过很多书
That's not what The Velveteen Rabbit looks like.
绒布小兔子不是这个样子的
Who drew this?
这是谁画的?
His eyes are crazy.
眼睛画得太夸张了
He looks like he's got boogers.
像是有鼻屎
Have you seen any fires?
你见过大火吗?
What?
什么?
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表