剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
No fighting. That's because you didn't.
嘿 不要吵架 因为救我的人不是你 是那个孩子
How much further?
还有多远?
Why? You getting tired?
怎么?你累了吗?
Don't start.
别惹我
Hey, Gus.
嘿 盖斯
Stay where I can see you.
待在我能看见你的地方
Is that a tree wearing a blanket?
那棵树裹着毯子吗?
It's not a blanket.
那不是毯子
It's a parachute.
是降落伞
I never saw one, but I heard the stories.
我没见过降落伞 但我听说过
Back in the day, people used to jump out of airplanes way up in the sky,
以前人们会在高空中跳出飞机
and the parachutes would slow 'em down as they fell.
降落伞可以减缓他们下落的速度
You know, keep 'em safe.
保护他们的安全
You're pulling my foot, aren't you? It's leg. And no.
你在“所笑”吧?
People used to do it for fun.
以前人们跳伞是为了好玩
Okay.
好吧
Except sometimes people also did it to kill other people.
可是也有人跳伞是为了杀人
They called it "war."
他们称之为“战争”
You guys must think I'm stupid, 'cause if this blanket was so magical,
你们一定觉得我很好骗
then why would this person just leave it hanging in a tree forever?
为什么会被人丢弃在树上
You're right. You got us.
你说得对 被你拆穿了
Seriously, guys.
说真的 两位
Not cool.
这样不好
Relax, we're almost there.
放轻松 快到了
Where are you going, anyway?
你打算去哪里?
Somewhere.
某个地方
Define "somewhere."
“某个地方”是什么地方?
There are people down south who take in hybrids.
南方有些人会收留混种人
Just 'cause I'm not in the Army anymore doesn't mean I'll stop helping hybrids.
虽然我已经不是军团的人了 但我还会继续帮助混种人
What about you? What about me?
你呢? 我怎么了?
Do you honestly believe his mom'll be alive when you get
你真的相信他妈妈还活着…
Hey, Gus.
嘿 盖斯
Is that a caramel apple tree I see?
那是焦糖苹果树吗?
He's got super hearing.
他的听觉很灵敏
All right, he can't hear us. Listen.
好 他听不见我们说话 听着
It doesn't matter what I believe.
我怎么想不重要
That little dude's got hope coming out of every pore.
这个小家伙满怀希望
No clue where he gets it from.
不知道这希望是从哪儿来的
Why are you doing this anyways?
你为什么要这么做?
Helping Gus.
帮助盖斯
I got my reasons.
我自有原因
Well, why don't you define those reasons?
何不解释一下你的原因?
I don't have to define anything to you.
我不需要向你解释任何事
We made it. We're here.
成功了 我们到了
Finally.
总算到了
Valley of Sorrows.
悲伤谷
It looks pretty happy to me.
我觉得看起来很开心
People say they used to bury the dead here after the Great Crumble.
听说大崩溃之后 人们将死者埋在这里
These flowers grew from all the Sick.
这些花都是从病人身上长出来的
Can they make people sick?
它们会让人生病吗?
No one goes close enough to find out.
没人敢靠近弄个明白
So how are we gonna get across?
那我们如何穿过去?
That.
靠那个
No way.
不行
No way in hell.
没门儿
What? You scared?
怎么?你害怕了?
No, I'm smart. There's no way that thing's holding our weight.
不是害怕 是聪明 那东西承受不住我们的重量
I think you mean your weight.
你是说你的重量吧
Guess Gus and I'll have to go without you.
看来我和盖斯只能丢下你了
This was your plan all along. I'm just trying to get to the train.
你一直都是这样打算的
Guys? Back off.
两位? 退后
No, no, no, see, you act tough,
不 你故作坚强
like it didn't affect you when your friends threw you out with the trash.
被朋友扫地出门 还装作若无其事
Go to hell. Guys!
去死吧 两位!
Pretty sure I'm there.
这里就是死地
You know, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here in the first place.
要不是因为你 我也不会沦落到这步田地
I know it's hard for you to understand,
我知道你很难理解
because you don't care about anyone but yourself,
因为你只关心你自己
but those people were the only family I had, and you just blew it all up!
但那些人是我唯一的家人 却被你破坏了!
Oh, no! Gus!
糟了!盖斯!
No, kid. Wait!
别去 孩子 等等!
Get back here! Gus, wait for us!
回来! 盖斯 等等我们!
No, Gus! Whoa! Hey, kid!
不 盖斯! 嘿 孩子!
Wait, Gus.
等等 盖斯
That's too far. Just wait for us, okay?
太远了 等等我们 好吗?
Not if you keep fighting. Gus, get your ass back here!
我不 你们只知道吵架 盖斯 给我回来!
Do not yell at him. Raising your voice doesn't help anything.
不要吼他 大嗓门无济于事
It helps me. Gus!
对我有用 盖斯!
If you take one more step, we're not a team anymore.
你再向前走一步 我们就不是搭档了
I'm not playing. Get back here!
我是认真的 回来!
No!
不!
Ah, Big Man!
救命 胖叔!
Hey! It won't hold you. Well, do you have a better idea?
嘿!桥承受不住你 你有更好的主意吗?
Gus!
盖斯!
Shit.
该死
Don't let go.
别松手
Don't move!
别动!
Hold still.
我们和你在一起
Hold still.
别动
Hold on!
坚持住!
Sweet Tooth!
糖果男孩!
Gus!
盖斯!
Gus! Gus!
盖斯! 盖斯!
Gus!
盖斯!
Gus! Gus!
盖斯! 盖斯!
Gus!
盖斯!
And as time was running out for some…
就在有人命悬一线之际…
…Aimee and Wendy took advantage of having all the time in the world.
艾米和温蒂却过得悠闲自在
It took years for them to grow what would become
他们花了好几年的时间培植出
the most important thing to both of them…
后来对他们来说最重要的东西…
the Preserve.
保护区
Stay still, Bobby. We're almost ready to go to the store.
别动 鲍比 我们就快准备好去商店了
Stay still.
别动
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, Bobby, come back!
等等 鲍比 回来!
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的
Bobby, come back!
鲍比 回来!
Hello? Is anybody out there?
喂?有人吗?
I'm trying to reach the Preserve.
我想去保护区
Go ahead.
请说
Thank God. We found a hybrid. A possum baby.
谢天谢地 我们找到一个混种人 一个负鼠宝宝
But we don't know how to take care of it.
但我们不知道如何照顾它
We came across your flyer.
我们看到了你的传♥单♥
You can help us, right?
你可以帮我们 对吧?
I'll give you instructions of where to leave them. Then we'll pick them up.
我会告诉你将他放在哪里 然后我们会去接他
You want us to leave him? He's a baby.
你要我们离开他?他是个婴儿
We can come to you.
我们可以来找你
These are the rules.
这是规矩
This thing isn't gonna survive much longer.
这玩意活不了多久
Just tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪里
He needs help.
他需要帮助
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
Hello?
喂?
Mama?
妈妈?
Are we getting another baby?
又有一个宝宝要来吗?
Too dangerous.
太危险了
Where's Bobby?
鲍比呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
He keeps on digging holes everywhere.
他到处挖洞
He even goes outside sometimes.
他有时候还会出去
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表