剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
But once kids like you were born,
但是像你这样的孩子出生以后
the Earth could start to heal.
地球开始痊愈
You can live without taking.
你们不必靠掠夺活着
You can keep the Earth alive.
你们可以让地球活下去
And that's why we vowed
所以我们发誓
to always protect hybrids, no matter what the cost.
要永远保护混种人 不惜一切代价
That's right. Always.
没错 永远
Is that why no grownups live here?
这里没有大人 也是因为这个原因吗?
My entire family was slaughtered in cold blood by grownups.
我全家人都被大人残忍♥地杀害了
By Last Men.
被“最后的男人”
And that's 'cause they had no one to protect them.
因为当时没有人保护他们
But now,
但现在
we can protect ourselves.
我们可以保护自己
I have one last very important question for you, Gus.
我要最后问你一个很重要的问题 盖斯
Do you know how to drive?
你会开车吗?
Watch out!
小心!
I'm not sure how much longer we can hold him.
我不知道我们还能关他多久
You've seen how big he is, right?
你见过他有多强壮 对吧?
We've dealt with worse.
更强壮的人我们也关过
I don't get why we can't just kill him now.
我不明白 何不现在就杀了他?
I've got Daisy all ready to go.
我已经让黛西准备好了
This is different.
这次不一样
We've never had a hybrid protect their poacher before.
我们从没见过混种人 保护猎杀他们的人
Aren't you curious why?
你不想知道原因吗?
No!
不想!
And you shouldn't be either.
你也不该有这种念头
He has the brand.
他身上有那个烙印
Do I need to remind you who's in charge?
需要我提醒你谁是老大吗?
Pubba could have made hundreds of books here.
要是爸爸在这里 他已经写了几百本书了
What's your book gonna be about?
你的书会写什么?
My adventures with Jepp, to find my mom.
我和杰普去找我妈妈的历险记
You're trying to find your mom?
你在找你妈妈?
Yeah. Is that okay?
是的 可以吗?
Jepp's taking me to Colorado because that's where she is.
杰普打算带我去科罗拉多 因为她在那里
Do you know her? Her name is Birdie.
你认识她吗?她叫波蒂
Birdie?
波蒂?
What a fitting name for your mom.
这名字真适合你妈妈
Sorry, I don't know her.
抱歉 我不认识她
But we can maybe find out more.
不过也许我们能打探到更多消息
We can?
是吗?
Let's keep this a secret between you and me, okay?
这件事不要告诉别人 好吗?
Find out everything you can, Birdie in Colorado.
尽力打探一下 科罗拉多的波蒂
Is it like this here all the time?
这里一直都是这样吗?
Would you like to stay?
你想留下来吗?
Well, maybe I can come back and visit after Jepp and I find my mom.
也许等我和杰普找到妈妈以后 我会回来看你
Can I ask you something?
可以问你一件事吗?
If Jepp was supposed to take you to Colorado,
如果杰普打算带你去科罗拉多
why aren't you there right now?
你们怎么还没到?
Because we got caught by the bad men, remember?
因为我们被坏人抓住了 记得吗?
Before you guys came.
在你们到来之前
Was Jepp upset that you guys missed the train?
你们没赶上火车 杰普生气吗?
Well, he wasn't coming with.
他没打算和我一起去
It was just me.
就我一个人去
So you were gonna have to go on the train alone?
所以你本来打算独自坐火车?
Yeah.
是的
Seems kind of scary.
好像挺吓人的
Yeah, but I've been alone before.
是的 但以前我一直是一个人
After Pubba got the Sick.
在爸爸染上疾疫以后
I can do it.
我可以的
How long were you alone for?
你一个人过了多久?
I don't know.
我不知道
All the seasons.
很多个季节
That's a long time.
时间够长的
Yeah.
是啊
When I lost my family, I was alone too.
失去家人以后 我也是一个人
I was pretty scared.
我当时很害怕
And lonely.
还很孤独
Sometimes, I'd get so excited just to see another person,
有时候 看见其他人我会兴奋过了头
that I'd forget that they could be bad.
忘了他们可能是坏人
I just wanted a friend.
我渴望有一个朋友
Any friend.
任何朋友都行
Jepp is my friend. Has he said he's your friend?
杰普是我的朋友 他说过他是你的朋友吗?
No, but he doesn't need to.
没有 不过没必要说出来
Do you want to know the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗?
He's one of the bad people your father told you about.
他是你♥爸♥爸跟你说的那种坏人
He's a Last Man,
他是“最后的男人”
the same men who caught you at the Market.
就是在集市上抓你的那伙人
The same men who killed my family.
就是杀害我家人的那伙人
There's only one reason they'd keep a hybrid around. It's not to be friends.
他们把混种人留在身边只有一个目的 而且绝不是为了交朋友
The Last Men have made it their mission to eliminate hybrids.
“最后的男人”以消灭混种人为己任
But we've made it ours to protect them.
我们以保护混种人为己任
而不是跟杰普德在一起
所以你应该留下来跟我们在一起
Where is he?
他在哪里?
I want to see him.
我想见他
xa0Can't sleep? Mm.
睡不着吗?
The pleasures of living with an incurable disease.
这就是染上不治之症的乐趣
And I wanted to see you off this morning.
今天早上我想目送你出门
Make sure I didn't chicken out?
确保我不会打退堂鼓?
Make sure you didn't forget your breakfast.
确保你不会忘记吃早餐
Where did you find Pop-Tarts?
你在哪儿找到的果酱馅饼?
I talked to Twyla and Harley.
我找特威拉和哈雷聊了聊
They put in a special order on their last supply run.
他们上次去进货时帮我捎的
Thought you could use a pickmeup. Yeah.
我觉得你需要提提神 对
Too early for Pop-Tarts?
现在吃果酱馅饼太早了吗?
I… I know the injections aren't working,
我知道你打的那些针无效
and I know we both agreed after the party at Doug's,
我也知道 经过道格家的那场派对 我们达成了共识
but if I had just another month, I know… I know I could crack it.
但只要再给我一个月 我肯定会有办法
Adi.
阿迪
We've already been over this.
我们已经讨论过了
Dr. Bell's notes were unequivocal.
贝尔医生的笔记说得很清楚
We need…
我们需要…
a living hybrid.
一个活的混种人
You're right.
你说得对
You always are.
你一向都对
I hate that you have to do this for me,
我不想让你为了我这样
that you've always had to sacrifice something in order to take care of me.
总是为了照顾我而牺牲一些东西
I wish it were any other way, I… I always have.
我希望这个办法不是这样的 我一直这样想
I wouldn't want you to doHey, hey, hey.
我不想让你做… 嘿
Hey.
嘿
I know.
我知道
Gardener's been slacking, eh?
花匠一直在偷懒吧?
Hi, Nancie.
嗨 南希
Good catch.
多谢提醒
We must be vigilant with those little devils. Wouldn't want anyone
我们必须小心这些小恶魔
thinking the Sick was around, especially after what happened at Doug's.
不要让别人以为疾疫又来了 尤其是道格出事以后
They pop up from time to time.
它们时不时的会冒出来
They do, at that.
确实是这样
Is, um…
那个…
我一直想找她聊天
拉妮在家吗?
She's sleeping in.
她在睡懒觉
Ooh, that's unlike her.
这可不像她
Hope she's feeling okay.
希望她没事
It was actually our wedding anniversary,
昨天是我们的结婚纪念日
and we cracked an old Merlot we've been holding onto for over a decade.
我们开了一瓶 珍藏了十多年的梅洛葡萄酒
She drank a little too much.
她有点喝多了
Well, it's important to celebrate where we can.
就该这样 有机会就庆祝
Good day, Nancie.
再见 南希
Unique secretions from the pineal gland of a living hybrid,
活体混种人松果体的独特分泌物
in specific combination with hybrid bone marrow stem cells,
混合混种人的骨髓干细胞
form "the secret sauce," as it were,
就会形成当前抗病毒疗法的
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表