剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
I'll tell them nobody's here, they'll believe me.
我就说这里没人 他们会相信我的
Jimmy, no offense, but you've never been able to sweettalk anybody.
吉米 恕我直言 你忽悠别人从没成功过
They're coming.
他们来了
We jump. It's our only option.
跳车吧 我们别无选择
You gotta be shittin' me.
开什么玩笑?
Jepp?
杰普?
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办?
We're gonna do something stupid.
我们要做一件蠢事
Hold it.
站住
What's up, fellas?
什么事 伙计们?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Uh, you didn't hear? They We got a leak out back in the galley.
你没听说吗?他们… 厨房♥后面发生泄漏
It smells like gas.
像是煤气的味道
The caboose is off limits until we can sort it out.
修好以前 不要进入厨房♥车厢
Can't be too careful.
小心无大错
The stove is electric.
炉灶是用电的
What?
什么?
The stove.
炉灶
It's electric. Not gas.
是用电的 不是烧煤气的
Jepperd.
杰普德
Oops.
露馅了
Get him! Get him!
抓住他!
What the hell did you do that for?
你为什么要这样做?
xa0Open this door!
开门!
Dog!
狗狗!
Bring the ax.
把斧头拿来
Jepperd! You hear me?
杰普德 你听到了吗?
Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
不管你想做什么 抓紧时间
Jepperd, we gotta jump.
杰帕德 我们必须跳车
No. Uh, take Gus.
不 带上盖斯
Jimmy and I will buy you some time.
吉米和我帮你们争取点时间
No, we all go together.
不 要走一起走
No, listen, Gus.
不 听着 盖斯
No, Jepp. Together.
不 杰普 一起走
xa0Hey! I'm talking to you!
喂!我在跟你说话呢!
Listen to them, Tommy.
听他们的 汤米
I'mma buy you some time. I owe you for taking all those hits for me.
我为你们争取点时间 你替我抵挡冲撞 我欠你的
No, Jimmy. They'll kill you for helping us.
不 吉米 你帮我们 他们会杀了你
Let's face it, T. You ain't the only one that's changed.
面对现实吧 阿汤 不是只有你改变了
My mind's never gonna be the same.
我的脑子已经毁了
But if I'm going out, I wanna be doing the only thing I was ever good at.
但如果非死不可 我想做我这辈子唯一擅长的事
Go.
去吧
Be with your family. xa0Jepperd!
和你的家人在一起 杰普德!
Go.
去吧
xa0Hey!
喂!
Shit. Come on.
该死 来吧
Are we really gonna jump?
我们真的要跳吗?
Deep breath, Gus.
深呼吸 盖斯
Ready? Three, two, one…
准备好了吗? 三、二、一…
xa0Where is he? Where's who?
他在哪里? 谁?
Check down there.
去那边看看
Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on.
等一下
What?
干嘛?
So I can knock your lights out.
让我把你们揍晕
Let's hear it for Jimmy "Fat Man" Jacobs!
请将欢呼声献给“胖子”
Do you remember the plan? Yeah.
还记得我们的计划吗? 记得
Follow the pipes. Hide in the church.
跟着水管走 躲在教堂里
Protect the others. Wait until you come for us.
保护其他人 等你来找我们
Good. Why aren't you coming now?
很好 你为什么不来?
I have to stay behind, in case the bad men come.
我得断后 以防坏人来
You shouldn't be alone.
你不该一个人留下
Pigtail,
小辫子
you need to look after the others.
你得照顾好其他人
What if I mess up?
万一我搞砸了呢?
You won't.
你不会的
You remember when I said,
还记得我说的吗?
No matter what happens, you'll be strong,
不管发生什么事 你都会很坚强
because you're Wendy. Because you're my daughter."
因为你是温蒂
Go on now, go. Go.
快去吧
Promise you'll come for us?
你保证会来找我们?
Cross my heart.
我保证
Bobby ready.
鲍比准备好了
You have to get going.
你得走了
Just go.
走吧
It's a difficult thing, letting go.
放手很不容易
It's tough to say goodbye.
说再见很难
Hands, please.
请把手伸出来
I just want to let you know,
跟你说一声
I let your horse go.
我把你的马放走了
She's free.
它自♥由♥了
Thank you.
谢谢
when we let go of something…
但有时候我们意识不到 当我们放开一样东西时…
…it opens up a little space
它会打开一个小小的
to grow.
生长空间
It shows us who we are…
它会让我们明白我们是什么人…
…what we're capable of.
我们有什么本事
We find out what really matters,
我们将明白什么才是真正重要
and who we really were, all along.
明白一直以来 我们是怎样的人
Hey, don't go too far off. I won't.
嘿 别走太远 我不会的
Man.
天啊
Hey, that was pretty cool, what you did back there.
你刚才做的事很酷
Going back for Dog.
回去找狗狗
What, you didn't think I had it in me?
怎么?你以为我没有爱心吗?
Hey, I know you're considering going down south, but, uh…
嘿 我知道你在考虑南下 不过…
you can stick with us if you want.
你可以和我们一起走
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
Hey, you guys!
嘿 你们
What is it?
怎么了?
I spy with my little eye
我是小间谍
something that begins with the letter E!
我发现一样东西 开头字母是E!
GoGro, here we come!
高格罗 我们来了!
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表