剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
We're standing in the middle of my mom's house.
我们正站在妈妈的房♥子里
You never thought that we'd get this far.
你从没想到我们会走到这一步
Admit it.
承认吧
I know you've given up on a lot of things,
我知道你放弃了很多东西 但是…
but that doesn't mean I have to give up too.
这不表示我也得放弃
None of us should.
我们都不该放弃
Uh, Jepp?
杰普?
I think you need to see this.
我想你应该看看这个
What the hell is this thing?
这是什么鬼东西?
The microbe I told you about?
记得我跟你提过的微生物吗?
We accidentally made a miracle…
我们不小心创造了一个奇迹…
and created this.
创造了这个
What…
什么…
My God.
天啊
Hey, buddy.
嘿 小家伙
He likes you.
他喜欢你
What is he?
他是什么东西?
G-U-S. It spells out my name.
GUS 这上面有我的名字
Genetic Unit Series 1?
“遗传♥单♥元系列1”?
What does that mean?
什么意思?
It's nothing. It's probably nothing.
没什么 很可能没什么意思
Well, what is it?
那这是什么?
What's a genetic unit?
什么是遗传♥单♥元?
It looks like a project your mom was working on.
像是你妈妈研究的一个项目
What do you mean, "project"?
什么是“项目”?
What is it?
这是什么?
That's me, isn't it?
这是我 对吧?
I think so, kid.
我想是的 孩子
Who are all the people with Birdie?
跟波蒂在一起的这些人是谁?
Where's Pubba?
爸爸呢?
Why are there tubes sticking out of me? Was I sick?
为什么我身上插着这么多管子? 我病了吗?
Hi.
嗨
Morning, Gus.
早上好 盖斯
Gus, meet Richard.
盖斯 这是理查德
Hey, Gus.
嘿 盖斯
What's up, buddy?
你好啊 小家伙
Okay! Open it up! We have to get him out of here.
好了!打开! 我们必须带他走
They're outside the door. You don't understand.
他们就在门外 你不明白
If they get him on that truck, they'll dissect him and experiment on him.
要是他们把他送上那辆卡车 他们就会解剖他 拿他做实验
It's okay, buddy.
没事的 小家伙
Look, I'll distract them. Okay?
听着 我去引开他们 好吗?
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
I have a plan.
我有个主意
It's okay.
没事的
Hey, you!
喂 你!
Yeah, you. What the hell are you doing?
没错 就是你 你在干什么?
What's it look like?
我像是在干什么?
I'm… I'm vacuuming. These carpets are a lint magnet.
我在吸尘 这些地毯容易沾上线头
This is a classified area.
这里是保密区域
You need to leave now.
你必须马上离开
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you know what would be really great
好 不过你最好不要踩
is if you would stop, like, walking where I'm cleaning.
我正在打扫的地方
Otherwise it's going to take me twice as long.
不然我重新打扫起来很费劲
All non-essential personnel must leave immediately.
所有非必要人员必须马上离开
Okay, okay. You've just got to take it up with my supervisor.
好的 你得跟我的主管去说
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁?
Richard. I'm… I'm Richard Fox.
理查德 我叫理查德·福克斯
Go, now.
赶紧离开
Where's Pubba?
爸爸呢?
Where's Pubba? Gus? I want you to listen to me, okay?
爸爸在哪儿? 盖斯?听我说好吗?
No, I need to find Pubba.
不 我必须找到爸爸
Gus. Listen to Bear.
盖斯 听熊的话
I never told you this, but I was adopted.
我没跟你说过 我是被人领养的
Do you know what that means?
知道这是什么意思吗?
It means that your parents aren't your parents.
意思是你的父母不是你的父母
No. No, no, no. It means they were as much my parents as my biological--
不 意思是他们也是我的父母 跟我的亲生…
Stop using big words!
别说我听不懂的词了!
It just means that her parents didn't make her
意思是她的父母没有生下她
the same way other kids' parents made them.
不像其他孩子的父母那样
What are you saying?
什么意思?
They're still my parents, right?
他们仍然是我的父母 对吧?
Right?
对吧?
It's okay, sweetie. It's okay.
没事的 小可爱 没事
Everything's gonna be okay, okay? Okay?
不会有事的 好吗?
Everything's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
We're gonna keep you safe, all right? All right?
我们会保护你的 好吗?
Me and that nice man.
我和那个好男人
You'll always be…
你永远都是…
safe.
安全的
This way.
这边
Come on! This is the way.
快点!就是这条路
I have to go back.
我必须回去
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
No, you need to take Gus.
不 你带盖斯走
You need to take Gus right now, okay? What?
你必须马上带盖斯走 好吗? 什么?
It's okay. I need to go back. I need to get all of my research,
没事的 我得回去一趟 拿我的研究资料
and I need to burn the place down.
然后把这里烧掉
That research and what we've been doing,
因为一旦我们的研究成果
in the wrong hands will kill millions of people.
落入坏人之手 会杀死几百万人
You need to take Gus now. Listen, I just met you, all right?
你必须赶紧带盖斯走 听着 我刚认识你 好吗?
And you seem nice, but I can't do this.
你像是个好人 但我不能这样做
I'm nobody.
我是个无名小卒
Exactly, you're nobody, they won't come looking for you, so you can keep Gus safe.
没错 你是无名小卒 他们不会去找你 所以你能保护盖斯
Oh, God. Did you hear? Keep him safe.
老天 听到了吗?保护他
It's okay. You're going to be safe. Okay.
没事 你会很安全的
I don't know anything about babies.
我不会照顾婴儿
I don't know anything about saving the world.
我也不会拯救世界
I'll find you.
我会去找你的
Tell me!
告诉我!
Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.
不要问你不想知道答案的问题
Tell me.
告诉我
It seems like these scientists
似乎是这些科学家
may have created you.
创造了你
Hey. But this doesn't change anything.
嘿 但这并不会改变什么
Yes, it does.
不 会改变
It changes everything.
这会改变一切
That's why he never talked about her.
所以他从来不提她
Well, maybe he was trying to protect you.
也许他是想保护你
If scientists created me,
如果是科学家创造了我
I don't have a mom, do I?
那我就没有妈妈 对吧?
Or a dad.
也没有爸爸
We don't know the whole story yet.
我们还没有完全搞清楚
But he did raise you on his own and kept you safe.
但他确实独自把你养大 保护你的安全
Most people wouldn't have done that. Trust me.
大部分人不会这样做 相信我
He lied to me! About everything!
他骗了我!全都是骗人的!
Gus, come on. Let's get some air.
盖斯 来吧 我们出去透透气
No! I'm not listening to you anymore.
不!我再也不听你的了
You're not my dad, either. Gus.
你也不是我的爸爸 盖斯
…before the emergency alert went out…
…紧急警报发出之前…
State emergency operation center sent this message.
州应急指挥中心发出这条消息
xa0The H5G9 strain
H5G9毒株是我们有生之年
They're being called hybrids.
他们称为混种人
xa0No one is safe as the first hybrid roundups begin, and another dark--
没有人是安全的 第一场混种人围捕已经开始…
Hey.
嘿
Hey, it's okay.
嘿 没事的
It's all right, buddy.
没事 小家伙
Yeah. Yeah.
对
Yeah, you're okay.
对 你没事
Hey, hey, hey. You're okay.
嘿 你没事
I'm gonna protect you now. Yeah.
我会保护你的 对
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表