剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
第一季第二集
鹿角男孩
You can't know Gus's story
要想了解盖斯的故事
without knowing Aimee's too.
就不能不了解艾米的故事
The end of the world's got a funny way of making connections.
世界末日以一种有趣的方式 将世间万物联♥系♥起来
Aimee never saw it coming,
艾米从未料到会有这一天
because before the Great Crumble…
因为在大崩溃发生之前…
It's like we never talk anymore.
感觉我们已经不再交谈了
…she had a hard time connecting to anything.
…她对任何事都无动于衷
Whose decision was it to have three kids?
是谁决定要生三个孩子的?
You're not blaming our kids on me.
别把孩子的事怪在我头上
He never listens to me. That is completely unfair.
他从不听我说话 这样说太不公平了
All I do is listen to you. Then what did I just say?
我整天都在听你说 那我刚才说了什么?
He has a great job, but…
他有一份很不错的工作 但是…
You see, Aimee lived inside a cage.
你瞧 艾米住在一个牢笼中
He chews… The cage of a mundane life.
他嚼东西… 单调乏味的生活牢笼
Disgusting.
恶心
And that cage was about to get smaller.
这个牢笼即将变得更加狭小
This is the Emergency Broadcast System.
这是紧急广播系统
This is not a test.
这不是测试
It doesn't show mercy, and it is here, and it is now.
它毫不留情 它已经到来
And if you don't pray, now might be a good time to start.
如果你平时从不祷告 现在是开始祷告的好时机
The H5G9 strain…
H5G9毒株…
This is officially your final warning.
这是正式的最后警告
This is a mandatory quarantine.
现在是强制隔离
Repeat, this is a mandatory quarantine.
我再说一遍 现在是强制隔离
Officials are telling everyone to stay indoors.
政♥府♥官员让所有人待在室内
Lock your homes.
锁好房♥门
Do not come in contact with anyone showing symptoms.
不要与出现症状的人接触
If you're healthy, you need to quarantine in place.
如果你很健康 你需要就地隔离
Hours became days.
几小时变成了几天
Days became weeks.
几天变成了几周
Aimee became a prisoner.
艾米变成了囚犯
But just when she thought the world had locked her away for good…
就在她以为 自己将永远与世隔绝之时…
nature had another idea.
上苍却另有想法
And for the first time in Aimee's life…
艾米生平第一次…
she felt awake.
感觉自己醒过来了
Just like that,
就这样
Aimee knew exactly where she needed to go.
艾米很清楚自己需要去哪里
Hi there.
你好啊
Everybody left, huh?
人都走光了 对吧?
Are you ready to be free?
你想获得自♥由♥吗?
Yeah?
对吗?
Hm? Some stories start at the beginning.
有的故事需要从头讲起
Well, go on, then.
那就去吧
Aimee's story begins here.
艾米的故事却要从这里讲起
And somewhere, far, far out of the deep woods,
在深山密林的某个地方
fate was bringing all our stories together.
命运将把我们的故事串起来
Big Man!
胖叔!
Wait for me!
等等我!
How long are you gonna follow me?
你打算跟着我走多远?
Till we get there, I guess.
直到我们到那里
Get where?
到哪里?
Colorado. That's where she is.
科罗拉多 她在那里
Who?
谁?
My mom. Aw…
我妈妈
I forgot to tell you.
我忘了告诉你
Colorado blew up.
科罗拉多被炸平了
Yeah, it's…
没错 那里…
Everything's gone.
什么都没有了
Lasers, I think,?and, um…
好像是激光轰炸 而且…
all the people there are gone too. So sad.
那里的人也死光了 很悲惨
Sorry you missed it. Oh, well. Have a great life.
很遗憾你没听说这个消息 祝你生活美满
That was a joke.
你在说笑话
Your jokes aren't very funny, Big Man.
你的笑话不是很好笑 胖叔
As funny as a little deer kid thinking he could make it out here on his own.
一个鹿孩以为可以独自走出这里 这也不怎么好笑
I'm not alone, I got you.
我不是一个人 我有你
What'd I tell you? If I went and looked for her alone
我是怎么跟你说的? 你说要是我独自去找她…
I said stay put,
我叫你待在原地
as in don't leave, as in stay your ass in the woods
意思是不要乱跑 待在树林里
and munch on shrubs or whatever it is you do.
啃食灌木什么的
What are you doing?
你干什么?
My Pubba said we gotta leave places like we found them,
爸爸说过 我们离开任何地方前 都要将其恢复成原样
hide our trash so bad people don't find us.
把垃圾藏好 免得坏人找到我们
Be right back.
我马上回来
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You're nocturnal too.
你还喜欢在夜间活动
I'll be quiet, I promise.
我不会吵到你的 我保证
Ain't gonna happen, little man.
这不可能 小朋友
You're creepy as hell back there.
你在那里让我心里发毛
Get out here where I can see you.
出来吧 让我能看到你
Where do you live?
你住在哪里?
Nowhere. Where's that?
居无定所 那是哪里?
Anywhere I want. Do you have friends?
想去哪儿就去哪儿 你有朋友吗?
Nope. How come?
没有 为什么?
Dead. Do you know my mom?
全死了 你认识我妈妈吗?
No. How come?
不认识 为什么?
Probably dead. How do you know?
她可能死了 你怎么知道?
Most people are. How far's Colorado?
大部分人都死了 科罗拉多有多远?
A million miles. How long'll that take?
几百万公里 那要走多久?
I don't know 'cause I'm not taking you.
不知道 因为我不会带你去
How come?
为什么?
'Cause I got things to do.
因为我有事要做
Like what? Trust me, kid.
什么事? 相信我 孩子
Guys like me aren't good for kids like you.
跟着我这种人 对你这样的孩子没有好处
Did you put out all the fires?
你把火都扑灭了吗?
What fires?
什么火?
Well, my Pubba said it was all bad people and fires outside the fence,
爸爸说 铁丝网外面都是坏人和大火
but I haven't seen any other fires.
但我只见到这堆篝火
Finish your food.
把东西吃完
Now what?
然后呢?
I'm going to bed.
我要睡觉了
What should I do?
我该做什么?
I don't give a shit, as long as you're gone in the morning.
随你便 只要明天早上 别让我见到你就行了
Dude. Dude.
糟了
Dude…
糟了…
Oh, no. Not my food.
不 别动我的食物
You little…
你这个小…
My map!
我的地图!
Uh…Where are these?
这些东西去哪儿了?
I don't know. I tried some, but they were gross.
我不知道 我尝了一下 难吃死了
They made me feel funny.
让我觉得怪怪的
They're not candy.
这不是糖果
Now, where are?the rest of them?
剩下的在哪儿?
Ah, damn!
见鬼!
But I brought extra syrup!
但我带了很多糖浆!
Go home.
回去吧
You can have my share too!
你也可以吃我带的食物!
Come here.
过来
I got no medicine, I got no way out of here,
我没有药物 找不到出去的路
I got no water and I got no food.
我没有水 也没有食物
I get angry when I don't have food.
没有食物我就会发脾气
Do you want to see what angry looks like?
你想看我发脾气的样子吗?
I know where there's food.
我知道哪里有食物
Maybe we can go in together?
我们还是一起进去吧?
Get in there.
小鬼…
Go in!
进去!
Don't talk…
不要说话…
…grab food, run back.
拿了食物就跑
Don't talk, grab food…
不要说话 拿了食物…
Dad?
爸爸?
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表