剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Uh, yeah.
是的
Why don't you come with me?
跟我走吧
Let go!
放开我!
Jepp?
杰普?
I told you not to talk to anyone.
我告诉过你 别跟任何人说话
But I was lost, and she… she was helping me.
可是我迷路了 她想帮我
Anyway, I got your ticket.
算了 我给你买♥♥到票了
You can still come with me, you know?
现在你还可以跟我一起走
Look, I told you, this is it for us.
听着 我说过了 我们就此分手
Separate ways, remember?
各走各的 记得吗?
Come on, we better be going.
来吧 我们该走了
Have your ID's ready.
把身份证准备好
Take your hats off…
摘下帽子…
For the train.
给你在火车上吃
Smells like nuts and maple syrup and corn.
闻着像是坚果、枫糖浆和玉米
Kettle corn.
是爆米花
Save it for the ride.
留着路上吃
You got a long way to go.
你还有很长的路要走
They must really like your candy too.
他们一定也很喜欢你的糖果
What did you just say?
你说什么?
Those men.
那些人
They have lots of your candy in those boxes.
他们有很多你的糖果 装在那些箱子里
I can smell, remember?
我鼻子很灵 记得吗?
You know what, kid?
知道吗 孩子?
I think there's one last thing we have to do.
我们还要做最后一件事
But what about the train?
那火车怎么办?
Don't worry, I won't let you miss it.
别担心 我不会让你错过的
I promise.
我保证
All right, move it up.
好了 抬起来
Isn't this the wrong train?
不是这列火车吧?
Hey, keep it down.
小声点
We got a few minutes. Get over here.
我们只有几分钟时间 过来
Now, where do you smell my candy?
闻闻看 我的糖果在哪儿?
This one.
这个箱子
Atta boy.
好样的
Okay, which box?
好吧 哪个盒子?
Everything kind of smells the same in here.
这些盒子闻起来都差不多
Close the rest of these up…
关上剩下的车厢
You gotta hurry, kid.
快点 孩子
It's here. That smell.
在这里 糖果的气味
You sure? Positive.
你确定? 确定
Hey.
嘿
You're not supposed to be here.
你们不该在这里
It's okay, kid.
没事 孩子
He's, you know…
他…你知道…
He's sleeping.
他睡着了
All right.
行了
Are we gonna get in trouble? Shut up and follow me.
我们会惹上麻烦吗? 别说了 跟我来
Come on, man.
过来
Whatever you took,
不管你偷了什么
put it back.
放回去
Wait a second.
等一下
That's a hybrid!
你是混种人!
Come on.
快走
Get your damn ears under control.
控制一下你的耳朵
I'm trying! Try harder.
我在控制了! 再加把劲
I'm not getting caught 'cause of you. Gotta get you on that train.
我不想因为你被抓 必须让你上车
Okay, kid.
好了 孩子
Colorado's waiting. Don't dawdle.
科罗拉多在等着你 别磨蹭了
Get on the train right now.
赶紧上车
Go to the furthest carriage in the back right away,
然后立刻去最后一节车厢
and don't do any weird deer shit.
不要有鹿的怪异行为
What do I do when I get there?
到了以后怎么做?
You're Sweet Tooth. You'll think of something.
你是糖果男孩 你会想到办法的
Bye, Big Man.
再见 胖叔
Hybrid! Stop them! That kid with the horns is a real hybrid. Get him!
混种人!拦住他们!
No! Help!
不!
xa0All aboard!
上车了!
Last call!
最后一次提醒!
Come on, keep up.
快点 跟上
Let's go.
快走
Hey, kid.
嘿 孩子
You okay?
你没事吧?
Hey, get down. Take cover!
嘿 蹲下 隐蔽!
Big Man! Stay down.
胖叔! 别起来
Ambush!
有埋伏!
I can't see them.
看不见敌人
You gotta be shittin' me.
开什么玩笑
Please don't hurt us!
请不要伤害我们!
Great leaders are created in the most unexpected of places.
伟大的领袖往往诞生于 最让人意想不到的地方
Come on!
快走!
But the worst,
而最凶残的领袖
they are made the old-fashioned way.
往往以传统的方式诞生
General Abbot.
艾伯特将军
I think we found her.
我们找到她了
Her who?
哪个“她”?
Her her.
那个“她”
Well, why didn't you just say so?
干嘛不早说?
Tell the men to start packing.
叫我们的人开始收拾东西
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表