剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
This one's too special.
这个混种人太特别了
Yeah.
对哦对
Let me go!
放开我!
Oh, did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
It talked.
它会说话
I got you.
我来收拾你
Um…
嘿…
We could share. Huh?
有钱一起赚吧
Hey! No, no, no, no, no.
嘿!别…
Mm… Okay, hey…
好吧 嘿…
It's yours.
它归你了
Know how muchyour antlers are worth to a poacher?
你知道在偷猎者眼中你那对鹿角值多少钱吗?
I counted three points.
我看值不少钱
Jackpot.
中大奖了
Thought I saw every type of mutanthalfbreed critter thing out there.
我还以为什么样的混种变异生物我都见过了
I never saw a deer kid.
但我没见过长鹿角的孩子
You forgot this.
你忘了拿这个
Come here!
过来
Leave me alone!
别过来!
The shit?
什么情况?
Speak.Stay back.
会说话别过来
You talk?
你会说话?
Shit.
见鬼
Who taught you?
谁教你的?
My Pubba did, and he's gonna beback here any minute now, so you best git!
爸爸教我的他随时会回来 你最好赶紧走!
He's bigger than you.
他比你强壮
They don't make 'em bigger than me.
没有人敢说比我强壮
That your old lady?
这是你妈妈?
Put that down! I don't talk to bad people!
放下!我不跟坏人说话!
Them two in the field were bad.
刚才田里的那两个才是坏人
Most of them are.
他们大部分都是坏人
Take it nice.
要拿就好好拿
No, no, no, no, no!
不!
No booms.xa0No booms.
不要“砰砰”声
You shouldn't set firesin the daytime, little man.
你不该在白天生火 小朋友
Your daddy didn't teach you that?
你♥爸♥爸没教过你吗?
Saw the smoke 20 miles off.
我在30公里外就看见浓烟了
I said go away!
我叫你走开!
How long you been here?
你在这里住了多久了?
Go back to the fire where you belong.
回到大火里去吧 你属于那里
God damn it.
见鬼
What was that boom?
刚才的“砰砰”声是什么?
It's called a gun.
是枪
Makes people disappear.
可以让人消失
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
I was thinking about turning you in…
我想过把你交出去…
But I'm not gonna.
但我不会这样做
I'm an asshole,
我不是好人
but even I got limits.
但我也有底线
Shoo!
走开!
Hey, you put them back!They don't belong to you!
嘿 放回去!那不是你的东西!
You like those sweets so much,you ought to plant beets.
你这么喜欢甜食 应该种点甜菜
Mix up your sugar intake.
丰富你的甜食种类
That should keep them off the peas.
这样应该能防止鸟儿偷吃豌豆
You're using that scarecrow inside.You want to set him out here,
你应该使用屋里的稻草人把它搬出来
reposition him every few days.
隔几天换个位置
Birds ain't dumb.
鸟儿不傻
You want to rotate this crop too.Peas eat up all the nitrogen.
还有 这种作物应该轮种豌豆会耗尽土里的氮
Soil will be shot in a few years.
过几年土壤就种不出东西了
What killed your folks?
你的父母是怎么死的?
They get the Sick?
染上了疾疫?
Told you, my Pubba's coming backand he's gonna run you away.
我说过了 我爸爸就快回来了他会把你赶走
He leave you with a name?
他给你取名字了吗?
I said go.
我叫你走
Yeah.
好
Yeah, you keep that edge, Sweet Tooth.
好 你就继续虚张声势吧 糖果男孩
Just remember,
记住
good poachers don't miss.
好的偷猎者从不失手
Where's Colorado?
科罗拉多在什么地方?
Ain't close.
不近
Which way?
在哪边?
Stay here, little man.
待在这里 小朋友
People out there hunt kids like you.
外面那些人会猎杀你这种小孩
Don't make it easy for them.
不要自投罗网
There are no kids like me.I'm the only one left.
没有像我一样的小孩了只剩下我一个
That's what he told you?
他是这样跟你说的?
There are others.
还有别的小孩
Out there.
就在外面
What's in Colorado?
科罗拉多有什么?
Nothing.
没什么
The Preserve?
保护区吗?
My mama.
我妈妈
You go out there alone,
你要是一个人去
they'll have your headmounted to a wall by morning.
到了明天早上你的头就被他们挂在墙上了
So long, Sweet Tooth.
再见 糖果男孩
What if he were wrong?
要是他错了呢?
What if he were wrong?
要是他错了呢?
The boy broke his father's rules slowly…
男孩先是一条条地打破他父亲的规矩…
and then, all at once.
然后 通通抛到九霄云外
Some stories start at the beginning.
有的故事需要从头讲起
Gus's story begins here.
盖斯的故事却要从这里讲起
Big Man!
胖叔
Big Man!
胖叔
Take me!
带我走
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表