剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
What do I care?
关我什么事
What business is this of mine?
是的 我也常常这样问自己
Yeah. I often ask myself the same question.
好吧
All right.
可恶啊 卡尔
Goddamn it, Carl.
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你给他吸什么了
What did you give him?
你给他吸什么了
What did you give him?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
嘿
Hey!
我不喜欢伤人
I don't like hurting people.
真的不喜欢
I really don't.
我没来过这里
I was never here.
我就是这个意思
But this is what I mean.
嗑药过量 每天都有的事
A drug overdose. Happens every day.
我为什么要在意
Why do I care?
我为什么感到愤怒 我为什么会有感情
Why do I feel angry? Why do I feel anything at all?
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
你打断我桥牌俱乐部的活动了
You're interrupting my bridge club.
对 星期二晚上打桥牌 有趣
Right. Tuesday night bridge. Fun.
好 晚安 约翰 - 我能进来吗
All right. Good night, John. - Can I come in?
西格尔的案子有什么急事吗
Is there something urgent regarding the Siegel case?
没有...我...
No. No, not really. No. I-I--
它需要个住处 - 约翰
He needs a place to stay. - John.
这是米兰比的家
This is Mirembe's house.
米兰比只有一条家规
And Mirembe only has one rule.
不准养狗 - 行
No dogs. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
灰色大众汽车
Oh, gray Volkswagen.
什么
What?
今天有一辆灰色大众跟踪我 你知道可能是谁吗
Today I was being tailed by a gray VW. You got any idea who that might be?
你觉得会不会是西格尔家人在监视你
Do you think it could be the Siegels, like, keeping tabs on you?
不 我觉得是其他人
No, I think it was someone else.
你处理后备箱里那位了吗
Did you take care of our friend in the trunk?
快处理
Do it.
来吧 威利
Come on, Wiley.
你犯大错了 它们本可以成为朋友的
Big mistake. They could have been friends.
他刚走 他说有人跟踪他 不 显然他们在监视他
He just left. He said he was being tailed. No, obviously they are watching him.
真是意外啊
I'll be a son of a bitch.
不用处理尸体了
So much for body disposal.
有人抢先了一步
Someone beat me to it.
这些是什么
What am I looking at?
关于电影的杂♥志♥ 我从没听说过的电影
Magazines about movies. Movies I never heard of.
没人听说过的电影
Movies nobody's ever heard of.
这些是什么
What are these?
他母亲写的信 先生
Letters from his mother, sir.
对 给
Yeah, here.
你拍的
You took this?
怎么了 他已经读过了
What? He already read it.
下次啊 戴维... - 是大卫
Next time, Davy-- - David.
大卫 下次让肯尼来拍照 好吗
Next time, David, let Kenny take his pictures, okay?
好吧 这又是什么
All right. What the hell is this?
一份邀请
An invitation.
是 我能看出来 但是什么邀请
Yeah. I can see that, but to what?
不知道 我上网搜过了 我...没找到结果
I don't know. I googled it. I-- I couldn't find anything.
甚至都没有地址 西格尔先生
It doesn't even have a location, Mr. Siegel.
只有日期和时间 是明晚
Just a date and time. Tomorrow night.
那窃听器呢
What about the bug?
没结果 他一定是发现了
Nothing. He must have found it.
听我说 学着点
Listen to me and learn something.
我把我的人生看成一种生态系统
I think of my life as an ecosystem.
知道是什么 - 我知道什么是生态系统
You know what that is? - Yes, I know what an ecosystem is.
好 注意听 因为在我的生态系统里
Good, then pay attention. Because in my ecosystem,
有我 我的老婆 我的孩子
there's me, there's my wife, there's my children,
还有我的制片公♥司♥
and there's my production company.
我只在乎我的生态系统
All I care about is my ecosystem.
所以当外来者闯入时 我会进入高度警戒状态
So when a foreign body comes into it, I go on fucking high alert
并想知道:“这股力量 是正面的还是负面的 ”
and I wonder, "Is this a positive or a negative force?"
我得到真正答案的唯一方法 是彻底了解这位闯入者
And the only way I can truly answer that is to truly understand the foreign body.
我们最不希望 他去查奥利维娅之外的其他人
The last thing we need is him looking beyond Olivia to anyone else,
比如你 大卫
like you, David.
所以尽量去把 这位约翰舒格先生给我查清楚
So, find out everything you can about this Mr. John Sugar.
好的
Fuck yeah.
我明晚前要拿到一份报告 - 没问题 爸
I want a report by tomorrow evening. - You got it, Dad.
(真心酒店)
克利福德卡特和卡门瓦斯克斯
Clifford Carter and Carmen Vasquez.
(东洛杉矶奸♥杀♥案)
和奥利维娅有什么关联 为什么我看不出来
What's the connection to Olivia? Why can't I see it?
我不该牵涉这么深的
I'm not supposed to get this involved.
观察 报告即可
Just observe and report.
做好记录
Write it down.
这才是真正的任务
That's the real mission.
至少理想中是这样
That's the idea anyways.
露比总是这样跟我们说
That's what Ruby keeps telling us...
但我情不自禁
but I can't help it.
我停不下来
I can't stop.
我牵涉其中了
I'm involved.
她让我想起了珍
She reminds me of Djen.
我希望这个案子 有个不同的结局 但没错...
I hope this case has a different ending. But, yeah...
她让我想起了我妹妹
she reminds me of my sister.
我会找到她的
I'm gonna find her.
她就在某个地方
She's out there somewhere.
别走
No.
不...回公♥寓♥里去
No, no, no. Back in the apartment.
晚上好
Buenas noches.
特丽莎 对吧
Teresa, right?
她会带孩子们去卧室
So, she's gonna take the kids into the bedroom
看看电视
to watch some television.
否则我把他们交给他
Or I will give them to him.
来 我们去看电影
Come on. Let's go watch a movie.
快 好吗
ándele. Okay?
是这样 特丽莎 我在找我朋友
So, Teresa, I'm looking for my friend.
克利福德卡特 他在跟你妹妹上♥床♥
Clifford Carter. He was fucking your sister.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
别骗我 特丽莎
Don't lie to me, Teresa.
好吧 这次就算了
All right, I'll give you one of those.
但如果你再骗我 我就狠狠地用拳头打你的脸
But if you lie to me again, I'm gonna punch you really hard in the face.
好不好
Deal?
嘿 克利福德是我的心腹
Hey, Clifford's my main man.
他知道一些关于我和我客户的事 那些我不想告诉任何人的事
You know, he knows things about me and my clients I don't want anybody else knowing.
他把这些事...我的事 存在了他的手♥机♥上
And he stored all this shit-- my shit-- on his phone.
可是现在我已经两个多星期 没看到他了 音信全无
But now I haven't seen or heard from Clifford in over two weeks.
这令我紧张
Makes me nervous.
你明白吗
Can you understand that?
明白
Yes.
这是他失踪前发的最后一条短♥信♥
This was the last text he sent before he disappeared.
(克利福德 让这臭婆娘去死)
这是你妹妹卡门 对吗
It's your sister Carmen, right?
是
Yes.
我用了两周才查出这个贱♥人♥是谁
Took me two weeks to figure out who this bitch was.
显然 在理想状况下 我们会去找卡门谈
So, obviously, in a perfect world we'd be talking to Carmen
问她我们的心腹出了什么事
about what the hell happened to our main man.
但现在情况不理想 因为她死了
But it's not a perfect world because she's dead.
但我们可以找你谈 特丽莎 对吗
But we can talk to you, right, Teresa?
对 - 好
Yes. - Yeah.
这是他之后发的短♥信♥
So, this is the text he sent after that.
你知道这是谁吗
You have any idea who this is?
(这个臭婆娘眼熟吗 )
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢...
Thank you. Thank you.
她...认识
She-- She knows.
我们接下来去找她谈
We'll talk to her next.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表