剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
不是为他自己或他通常的那些客户
Not for himself or his typical clients,
即像戴维西格尔那样的人
the Davy Siegels of the world.
不 他是为其他人绑♥架♥她的
No, he took her for someone else.
一个我不该找到的人 一个你在保护的人
Someone I wasn't supposed to find. Someone you're protecting.
我们在保护的人
We're protecting.
阿露
Ru.
无论这到底是怎么回事
Whatever it is that's going on…
你很受伤 我能看出来
you're hurting. I can see that.
跟我解释一下吧
Just help me understand.
你必须停止找她
You have to stop looking for her.
我只能告诉你这么多
I'm allowed to tell you that much.
告诉我
Tell me.
他们要你停止寻找
They need you to stop looking.
“他们”是谁啊 “他们”
Who's "they"? Huh? "They."
“他们 我们”
"They. Us."
如果我不停下
And if I don't stop…
你觉得他们会怎么做
what do you think they'll do?
不知道
I don't know.
我们必须相信这是为了大局着想
We have to trust that this is for the greater good.
这一切…都是为了任务
All of this, everything-- Everything is for the mission.
舒格
Sugar.
还是给我点阿司匹林吧
Maybe I'll take some of that aspirin now.
好…没问题
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
这里好像有一些
I think I have some in this…
落在楼上了
It's left upstairs.
我去去就回 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
抱歉 久等了 我不得不…
Sorry that took me so long. I had to…
(阿司匹林)
可恶
Damn it.
你不爱我吗
Don't you love me?
这很难 但会过去的
That's the tough part of it, but it'll pass.
大部分事都会被时间冲淡
Most things do in time.
好吧
Oh, well.
这不是我第一次心碎了
Not the first time my heart's been broken.
我早该知道的 我早该看到迹象
I should have known. I should have seen the signs.
你受伤了 小子 我给你点药
You're in a bad way, my boy. Let me get you something.
不用 但还是谢了
No. Thanks, anyway.
但这个案子 我查得太深入 就像他们说的那样
But this case, I got too close. Just like they said I would.
现在太迟了 我已经牵涉进来了
Too late now. I'm in.
让他们来对付我吧
Let them come after me.
我不会停手的
I'm not stopping.
也许今晚…可以稍微喘口气
Maybe tonight-- Maybe it's okay to take a little break.
短暂休息一下
Just a tiny little break.
只限今晚
Just for tonight,
放松一下
go home.
做回自己
Go home.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表