剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
我担心她是在躲着自己的家人”
I fear she's hiding from her own family."
反复提到“我”和“感觉”
I, I, I. Feel, feel, feel.
我们的工作是观察这些人 而不是参与他们的生活
We're here to observe these people, not participate in their lives.
我知道 - 这是你的主意
I know. - I mean, this was your idea.
我知道 - 因为珍的事
I know. - Because of what happened to Djen.
舒格 你要集中精神 别忘记自己是谁
Sugar, you need to stay focused. Don't forget who you are.
给你一本新的
Here's a new one.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们联♥系♥你了吗
Have you heard from them?
然后呢 他们怎么说
And? What do they say?
说指望着我们呢
They say that they're counting on us.
嘿...我本想问
Hey, hey, I meant to ask.
特丽莎家外面那些人
The guys outside Teresa's,
查理监控时拍的照片给你了
did you get Charlie's surveillance pictures?
然后呢
And?
我调查了一下 这个派对邀请
I did some digging into this party invitation.
原来这是法语
Turns out Société Polyglotte Cosmopolitaine is French
意思是国际多语言社团
for the Cosmopolitan Polyglot Society.
好 带头的叫拜伦斯托林斯
Okay. The main guy's name is Byron Stallings.
他有前科 毫不意外
He's in the system, no surprise.
但加州惩教署安装了新的加密服务器
But California Corrections has this new encryption server,
很烦人 我还需要一天时间 好吗
which is annoying me, so I just need another day. Okay?
直接说这个社团
Skip ahead to this society.
好吧 但我不光要他的犯罪记录 弄到他的通讯...
Okay, but I don't just want his sheet. Get up on his comms and--
你猜多语言者是什么
Guess what a polyglot is.
精通多门语言的人
Someone who's proficient in languages.
没错
Exactly.
好 交给我 - 酷
Yeah, I got it. - Cool.
肯尼听到传言 说有一群来自世界各地的间谍
Kenny heard these rumors about this group of spies from all over the globe.
我要知道他跟何人通话 地点 时间及原因
I wanna know who he's talking to, where, when, why.
舒格 - 全都要
Sugar. - All that.
他们曾经互相敌对
Used to be enemies.
他们金盆洗手后
Once they all quit their jobs,
就聚在一起 约定做点好事来改变一下
they got together and made a pact to do something good for a change.
或是坏事 这要看传言怎么说了
Or something bad, depending on the rumor.
我曾拍过一部电影 讲一群退役间谍
I produced a movie once about a cabal
组成阴谋集团来拯救世界
of ex-spies who came together to save the world.
《小心翼翼》
Beyond Caution.
那是一部好电影 - 是烂片
It's a great movie. - It was a piece of shit.
很蠢 因为前提荒谬可笑
It was stupid because the premise was preposterous.
听着 我不是说 我们已经把他查了个底朝天
Look, I'm not saying we have every single answer about him yet.
我就是要把他查个清清...
I need every single fucking--
我都说交给我了 好 - 对 好
I said I've got it. Okay. - All right. Okay.
抱歉 我大喊了
I'm sorry I yelled.
你去看过维克斯医生了吗
Have you seen Dr. Vickers yet?
没有 我只是... - 好吧 行
Oh. No, I'm just-- I'm just-- - Okay. All right.
你约个明天的看诊 必须去 明白吗
You're making an appointment for tomorrow. You're going. Okay?
明白 - 好
Okay. - All right.
事关重大
There's a lot at stake here.
我知道 我在查
I know. I'm on it.
你还进来吗
You coming back inside?
不了 我还是 ...
I think I might just--
你已经忏悔过了 好吧 你可以回家了
You've done your penance. Okay. Yeah, you can go home.
好 晚安 - 晚安
All right. Good night. - Good night.
我和肯尼今晚要开车去亚利桑那州
Kenny and I are driving to Arizona tonight.
亚利桑那州
Arizona?
弗拉格斯塔夫 找舒格的母亲
Flagstaff. Sugar's mother.
戴维 - 你要我去处理的
Davy. - You asked me to handle it.
我在处理
I'm handling it.
水里的血引来一群鲨鱼 危险一触即发
There's blood in the water and the sharks are circling.
我今天惹怒了很多人
I got a lot of people angry at me today.
露比至少有理由生气
Ruby at least has a right to be.
维克斯 - 露比 什么事
Vickers. - Ruby, what is it?
很抱歉这么晚打来 但我们有麻烦了
I'm sorry for the hour. But we have a problem.
舒格开始调查斯托林斯了
Sugar is onto Stallings.
他查出剩下的人只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before he discovers the rest.
我们必须阻止他 是时候告诉其他人了
Well, we need to stop him. It's time to tell the others.
(斯托林斯 逮捕记录 过失杀人)
其他人
The others.
你尽力吧 但是时候通知米勒了
Do what you can, but it's time for Miller to know.
任务第一 这话她没说错
And the mission comes first. She's right about that.
但我不会放下这个案子
But I'm not gonna back off this case.
我漏掉了什么
What am I missing?
通常是很明显的东西
It's usually something obvious.
(国土安♥全♥部♥)
(资料清除中 拜伦斯托林斯)
某样东西或某个人
Something or someone.
(欢迎来到亚利桑那 大峡谷之州)
谎言是我预期之中的 都很典型
The lies I expect. The lies are typical.
我的工作是把人和他们各自的秘密分开
Separating people from their secrets is the job.
但是这个案子 西格尔家的这些人
But this case. These Siegels.
有什么地方不对劲
Something's not right.
我不知道何人牵涉其中 也不知道如何 为何
I don't know who's involved, or how, or why.
至少目前还不知道
Not yet anyway.
(删除记录:R.帕维奇 确认)
你好啊
Hey, you.
你也好
Hey, you too.
我正打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 我在拨号♥ 一把枪...
I'm calling the cops. I'm dialing. There's this gun--
我会找到她 我保证
I'll find her. I promise.
我必须振作起来
I've got to keep it together.
他们总是有见不得光的事
There's always something they're hiding.
有害怕的东西
Something they're afraid of.
有不惜一切代价也要隐瞒的东西
Something they'll do anything to keep out of sight.
这我懂
That much I understand.
我们都有各自的秘密
We all have our secrets.
我也一样
Even me.
尤其是我
Especially me.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表