剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
我不得不算好时间 说完最后一句台词
And I had to time it so I finish my last line of dialogue
并把遗嘱中的最后几份文件 递给威尔福德布利姆雷
and hand over the final papers of the will to Wilford Brimley
这些都要在我们到达他办公室同时完成
just at the very second we arrive right in front of his office.
这一幕很难演 - 我就是演不好
Tough scene. - I just couldn't get it.
拍了一条又一条 搞不定
Take after take. Couldn't do it.
“卡 重来...从头开始”
"Cut, reset, cut, reset, cut, reset. Back to one."
我...总是NG
I s-- I kept screwing it up.
要么搞错时机
It was either the timing
要么弄错文件 要么忘记台词
or the papers or just forgetting my lines.
你当时还是个孩子 你最后还是搞定了
You were just a kid. And you nailed it eventually.
对 我知道
No, I know.
还有法庭上那一幕 天啊
And that courtroom scene. Oh, my gosh.
在场的人全都哭了
I mean, there was not a dry eye in the house.
对 那一幕很精彩
Yeah, that was great.
没错 相当精彩
Yeah, you're damn right it was.
你很优秀 现在也是
You were great. You are great.
好了 添点酒
All right. More pinot?
不了 - 好吧
No, I'm good. - Okay.
让这个城市见鬼去
Fuck this town.
有人吗
Hello?
在这里
Here!
你在哪 - 这里...
Where are you? - Here! Here!
不...
Oh, no. No, no. No.
不 快起来
No. Come on.
快做点什么
Do something. Do something!
做点什么...
小心点救他
Be careful with him.
有人曾说
Someone once said,
“世界文化包罗万象
"Tip the world on its side
在洛杉矶汇聚一堂”
and everything loose lands in Los Angeles."
(洛杉矶 消防局 救护员)
是这样吗
Is that what's happening?
过了这么久
After all this time,
这个地方开始影响我了吗
is this place starting to turn me upside down?
今晚在梅拉妮家的那人
I mean, tonight, that guy at Melanie's.
我对他做出那样的事 这不是我的行事风格
What I did to him, I could say that's not me.
我不是那样的人
That's not who I am.
但最近 我不那么确定了 - 小乖乖
But lately, I'm not so sure. - Girl.
嗨 我也想你了 来 - 也许我待在这里太久了
Hi. I missed you too. Come here. - Maybe I've been here too long.
好了 今晚就到这里吧
Yeah. Anyway, that's it for tonight.
明天我要去找斯托林斯 我明天会好起来的
Tomorrow, I get Stallings. I'll do better tomorrow.
怎么了
What is it?
我有一个秘密
I have a secret.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
我做不到
I can't.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表