剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
但值得冒险留下
But it's worth the risk.
我是指这个地方 这些混乱 迷茫 愤怒 黑暗
I mean, this place, the messiness, the confusion, the anger, the darkness.
这地方不只有这些
That's not all this place is.
还有很多其他方面
It's so much more than that.
我属于这里
I belong here.
才不是
That's not true.
你也一样
So do you.
你知道你也属于这里
You know you belong here too.
什么意思 - 约翰
What does that mean? - Oh, John.
我该挂了
I should go.
亨利 等等
Henry, wait.
我给你留了些玫瑰花瓣
I left you rose petals.
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry--
珍
Djen.
亨利 是他带走了珍
Henry, he took Djen.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
她在地球吗
Is she here?
观察和报告
Observe and report.
并确保我们不会犯他们的错误
And make sure their mistakes don't become ours.
看看亨利 被困在了一个暴♥力♥的循环中
And look at Henry, trapped in a cycle of violence.
我呢
What about me?
我有任何不同吗
Am I any different?
我喜欢待在这里
I like being here.
我能去感受 伤心 品位 触摸 做梦 去爱 去恨
How I can feel, hurt, taste, touch, dream, love, hate.
我是不是变得更像人类了
Have I become more human?
就像亨利
Like Henry?
我得快点了
Need to hurry.
必须找到他
Need to find him.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
亚历山德拉
Alexandra.
你没有游泳裤吗
You don't have a bathing suit?
不 我有 我只是...没带着
No, I do. I just-- Not with me.
如果我是你 我就不会再往前走了
Well, I wouldn't go any further if I were you.
海里有鲨鱼
There are sharks.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我要找到亨利索普
I'm gonna find Henry Thorpe.
无论用多久 我都要找到他
However long it takes, I'm gonna find him.
我们知道帕维奇的事
We knew about Pavich.
是亨利的主意
That was Henry's idea.
但我配合了
But I went along with it.
我们都配合了 为了任务
We all did, for the mission.
珍的事 我不知情 我... - 我知道
Djen, I had no idea. I-- - I know.
我知道
I know.
阿舒 你还好吗
Suge, are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
真的
Really?
你的手呢 那些声音呢
Your hand? The voices?
没有声音
No voice.
你确定
Are you sure?
这是回家的最后机会
It's the last ride home.
确定
Yeah.
除了索普 其他人都走了
Other than Thorpe, everyone else has left.
我知道
I know.
舒格 只是一件裙子
Sugar, it's just a dress.
也许吧
Maybe.
她很可能已经死了
More than likely she's already dead.
可能吧
Probably.
但亨利还活着 他还在这里 是我们带他来的
But Henry's alive and he's here, and we brought him here.
现在他在找像他一样的人类 他能向之学习的人
Now he's looking for human beings like him, people he can learn from,
他能向之授业的人
people he can teach.
而且关于在地球上这件事 他有很多方面都是对的
And besides, being here, I mean, in many ways he was right about it.
他有很多方面都是对的
In many ways he was right.
我爱我的故乡
I love my home.
我想念我的故乡
I'll miss my home.
我也会想你的 露比
And I'll miss you, Ruby.
我会的
I will.
还有所有其他同胞 但...
And all the others. But...
这个地方...
this place...
这些人...
these people,
无论好坏 我喜欢他们
for better or worse, I like them.
我和他们一样
I'm like them.
一路平安
Safe travels.
真是感慨
Man, oh, man.
电影的结局是件奇怪的事
A movie ending is a strange thing.
你知道它即将到来
You know it's coming...
(完)
你却全程又哭又笑
And yet, you spent all this time laughing, crying.
你因片尾字幕的出现感到意外
You're surprised when the credits roll.
但是迟早
But sooner or later,
当灯光亮起 你穿上外套
when the lights come on, put on your jacket,
就该回家了
it's time to go home.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表