剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
I'm glad to hear that.
你想进来吗 - 想
You wanna come in? - Yeah.
可能没什么
It's probably nothing--
我...早餐时 我在做♥鸡♥蛋 然后我想起一件事
I mean, I'm-- Breakfast, I'm making eggs, and I remembered something.
关于奥利维娅的 请告诉我
Something about Olivia? Tell me, please.
我们之前约好了
We had plans.
吃午餐 然后去玫瑰碗跳蚤市场
Have lunch... then go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market.
大概是六周前的事 但在最后一刻
This is maybe six weeks ago, but at the last minute,
她突然说不去了 因为身体不适
she canceled because she wasn't feeling well.
可那天晚些时候
But later that day,
我去看望一位在银湖区开画廊的朋友
I went to go see a friend who has a gallery in the Silver Lake area.
我在那里看到她就在街对面的咖啡馆
And while I was there, I saw her at a café across the street.
我本来想过去打招呼的
And I was gonna go over and say hi,
但和她在一起的女孩正激动地说着什么
but the girl she was with was such an intense conversation.
而你之前从没见过这个女孩
And you'd never seen this girl before?
对 但她们之间一定有事
No, but something was going on with them.
我记得当时这令我担心
And at the time, I remembered, it worried me.
她有些不对劲 她非常伤心
There's something about her. She was so upset.
不知是为了什么伤心
About what, I wonder.
你说是...银湖区
You said... Silver Lake?
我要尽我所能查清楚
I want to find out all I can.
我觉得有人在监视我
I think someone's been watching me.
大概是六周前 她和一个朋友一起来的
It would have been about six weeks ago. She was here with a friend.
就坐在这里
Sitting right there.
抱歉 我不记得了
Sorry, I don't remember.
你确定 - 是
You sure? - Yeah.
好吧 谢谢 - 祝你们好运 是
All right. Thank you. - Good luck, you guys. Yeah.
这些网络喷子每天都说 “奥利维娅 我们看着你呢
These trolls, every day, they keep saying, "Olivia, we see you.
奥利维娅 我们会搞垮你”
Olivia, we're gonna get you."
根本就是一无所获嘛
There was less than nothing much to go on...
没见过
No, I haven't.
但梅拉妮对这个女子有一种直觉
...but Melanie had a feeling about this other woman.
我也有
And so do I.
不知怎么的 感觉找到她很重要
Somehow, it feels important we find her.
抱歉 - 谢谢
I'm sorry. - Thank you.
我在电视上看过无数次
I've seen this a million times on TV,
侦探把一张照片拿给别人看
where the detective shows a photograph to people.
我...得问你 - 什么
I mean-- I gotta ask you. - Uh-huh?
这么做有用吗
Does that really work?
嘿 你会吃惊的 大多数人都愿意帮忙
Hey, you'd be surprised, most people wanna help.
你为什么要打听
Why do you wanna know?
抱歉 我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Oh, sorry, I'm a private investigator.
她的家人雇我来找她 她现在失踪大约两周了
Her family hired me to find her. She's been missing about two weeks now.
这是我的名片
My identification.
我们认为她可能有个住在附近的朋友 也许能帮到我们
We think she might have a friend that lives close by who can help us.
能给我看看吗 - 请
Do you mind? - Please.
好吧 我从没见过她
Yeah, I've never seen her.
你是梅拉妮马修斯
You're Melanie Matthews.
对 丹妮 这是梅拉妮马修斯
Oh, yeah. Dani, that's Melanie Matthews.
天啊 你真是她
Oh, my God. You're... her.
我都无法描述你的音乐对我来说有多重要
I can't even begin to say how much your music means to me.
现在对我们很多人都重要
To so many of us now.
谢谢你 丹妮
Thanks, Dani.
你从来不让别人欺负你 对吧
You never took any shit, did you?
没错
No, I did not.
你和他一起的
You're with him?
是
Yeah.
我认识那个女孩 她是泰勒的朋友
I know that girl. She's a friend of Taylor.
泰勒 丹妮 你知道泰勒住哪吗
Taylor. Do you know where Taylor lives, Dani?
有意思
Well, this is fun.
什么
What?
和一个真正的摇滚明星一起工作
Working with a bona fide rock star.
拜托 我已经退役了
Please. Former.
不 说真的 有帮助 她相信你
No, seriously, it helped. I mean, she trusted you.
你有多少张我的专辑
How many of my albums do you have?
说什么呢 我全都有
What are you talking about? I got 'em all.
骗子
Liar.
谁啊
Yeah?
嗨 泰勒 丹妮刚打过电♥话♥
Hey, Taylor. Dani called.
嗨 我是梅拉妮 - 是 我知道 丹妮跟我说了
Hey, I'm Melanie-- - Yeah, I know. Dani told me.
她说你们在找奥利维娅
She says you guys are looking for Olivia.
听着 我也对她的事 一无所知 好吗 所以我...
Look, I don't know anything about her either, okay? So, I--
简单聊聊就好
Maybe we could just talk for a minute.
两位 西格尔家的事我受够了 好吗
Guys, I'm done with all this Siegel stuff, okay?
“西格尔家的事”是指
"Siegel stuff"? What do you mean?
听着 如果你不想说 也没关系 我们就走了
Look, if you don't wanna talk, that's okay. We'll go.
我能问问你还好吗
Can I ask you, are you okay?
五分钟
Five minutes.
但只是看在痛苦站乐队很了不起的份上
But only because Pain Station fricking rules.
谢谢 成交
Thanks. That's a deal.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
你和奥利维娅是怎么认识的 就从这里说起吧
How did you and Olivia meet? Let's start there.
我叫她虚伪的贱♥人♥
I called her a hypocritical bitch.
我爱这个贱♥人♥
I love this bitch.
天啊 以这种方式开启一段友谊真特别
Wow, that's some way to start a friendship.
是
Yeah.
走上街头 我们需要你
Get your boots on the fucking ground. We need you.
是在Instagram
It was on Instagram.
她发了很多帮助女人 逃离虐待她们的男人的快拍
She was posting all these stories about helping women escape abusive men.
我们需要你
We need you.
我受不了
And I just couldn't fucking take it.
所以我用私信骂了她一顿
So, I messaged her and gave her a ration of shit
我说别盯着东洛杉矶了
and said that instead of looking in East LA,
她应该在自家后院里找
she should look at her own backyard.
她自家后院 此话怎讲
Her own backyard? What did you mean?
泰勒 或者说你指的是谁
Or who did you mean, Taylor?
我是个演员 明白吗 我想当演员
I'm an actor, okay? Trying to be.
几个月前 我为伯尼西格尔电影的一个角色试镜
A couple of months ago, I was up for a role in a Bernie Siegel film.
心想:“好 我认识戴维西格尔”
Thought, "Okay, cool. I know Davy Siegel,"
就是有过交际 朋友的朋友
you know, socially, like, friend of a friend,
差不多吧
that kind of thing.
所以我跟他说
And so, I mentioned to him,
“嗨 我想演你♥爸♥电影里的一个角色”
I was like, "Hey, I'm up for a role in your dad's movie."
我真不该这么说
Shouldn't have done that.
发生了什么
What happened?
一开始没什么 戴维人很好
Well, nothing at first. Davy was great, you know?
“我真高兴 希望你能得到这个角色 太适合你了”
"Oh, so excited. Hope you get it. That's a perfect role for you."
他很好
He was great.
一开始 - 对
At first? - Yeah.
后来他开始给我发短♥信♥
Until he started texting me.
“嘿 刚刚发现这个角色很重要
"Hey, so, just found out that this is gonna be a much larger role.
竞争很激烈
Lots of competition.
不如你过来一趟 我帮你准备试镜吧 ”
Why don't I come on over and help you with the audition?"
好吧 来了 “帮我准备试镜 ” 去死吧
And, okay, here we go, like, "help me with the audition"? Fuck that.
我本来很客气
I was polite, you know?
“天啊 你真好 可我今晚不行”
"Oh, my God, that's so nice of you. You know, I can't tonight."
但我...他不依不饶
But I-- He didn't let it go.
不停问“明晚呢 ” “后天晚上呢 ”
So he would just ask about the next night and the next night,
最后我给他回短♥信♥说 “抱歉 哥们 我不会去的”
and finally, I text him back, "Sorry, dude, it's not happening."
完
The end.
他回复了 一段视频
His reply, it's a video
是两个人做♥爱♥
of two people fucking.
一个人是我 另一个是戴维
I'm one of them, and Davy is the other one.
那是他的秘密 明白吗
That was his secret, you know?
是...他偷♥拍♥的
It-- He had hidden cameras.
如我所说 我们在他家里做过一次
And like I said, like, we had hooked up at his place once,
真的是很多年前的事了
literal years ago, you know?
我...几乎都忘记了
I... barely even remembered.
我气疯了 受到了严重侵犯
And I was so angry and so fucking violated.
我给他发短♥信♥
And I'm texting him.
问他认为这段视频有什么用
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表