剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
谜探休格
第一季第五集
确认他的画面位置 - 摄像 打板
Check him for picture. - Camera, mark.
开拍
Action.
现在这种事经常发生 我上周末在看棒球比赛
It happens all the time now. I was at a baseball game this weekend,
坐在成千上万人中间
and I'm sitting there among thousands of people.
我觉得自己和任何人都没有共鸣
And I didn't feel connected to any of them.
感觉我完全没有...
It feels like I'm not really--
你在我的视线中 干扰到我了
You're in my eyeline. It's just distracting.
你能别看...
Can you not look at...
打板
Mark.
我吗 - 开拍
...me? - Action.
现在这种事经常发生
It happens all the time now.
我上周末...
I was at a--
你搞什么
Are you fucking kidding?
好了 安静 各位 继续
All right. Quiet, guys. Here we go.
各位 我在...这简直...
Guys, I'm try-- This is--
摄像就位 开拍 - 我要...
Cameras are set. Roll them. - I need--
等等 - 你能否
Wait-- - Will you just say
靠近我时说一声
when you're gonna approach me?
开拍 - 他会找到我的
Action. - And he's gonna find me.
那是什么感觉 - 这条不错吧
What does that feel like? - That was good, yeah?
开拍 - 他会找到我的
Action. - And he's gonna find me.
流泪是不是太过了
Is it too much to do this? The tear stuff?
开拍 - 光线没问题吗
Action. - Is the light okay?
他会找到我的
He's gonna find me.
天啊 这...我爸在吗
Oh, man, this is-- Is my dad here?
见鬼 今天真累
Fuck me. Getting beat today.
这是什么 你穿的什么
What is this? What are you wearing?
这是粗花呢布料 是 - 真好
It's tweed. Yeah. - That's cool.
你很漂亮 有魅力
And you look great. You're a knockout.
杀青前 你该把联♥系♥方式 发给我 谈谈工作
You should send me your info before we wrap just to talk biz.
之后谈 明白吗
Afterwards. You know what I mean?
我觉得这样...很好
I think it could-- It'd-- It could be cool.
我最近总觉得他要回来了
Lately I can't escape the feeling he's coming back...
他会找到我的
and he's gonna find me.
不敢相信会是这样
I can't believe this is happening.
没人会看到了 - 才不是呢 大卫
No one's ever gonna see it. - That is not true, David.
你父亲会摆平此事的 - 就算如此
Your father is gonna take care of that. - Even if he does,
我在这个城市也混不下去了
I'm never gonna work in this town again.
你要记住
You need to remember something.
好 - 看着我
Okay. - Look at me.
你是众多家族伟大男性中 最年轻且仍在世的那位
You are the last living male in a long line of great men,
你将来会继承一大笔财产
and one day you'll inherit a fortune.
知道到时候你能做些什么吗
And you know what you can do then?
什么
What?
你可以叫这个城市见鬼去
You can tell this town to go fuck itself.
好 对
Okay. Right.
我是认真的 宝贝
I mean it, baby.
是 - 让这个城市见鬼去
Right. - Fuck this town.
你来说
You say it.
让这个城市见鬼去
Fuck this town.
妈
Mom.
说啊 戴维
Say it, Davy.
让这个城市见鬼去
Fuck this town.
我心情不好
I'm not in a good mood,
不光是因为交通拥堵和人们不打转向灯
and it's not just the traffic and people not using their turn signals.
我必须找到戴维西格尔 查清楚他知道些什么关于奥利维娅的事
I need to find Davy Siegel and figure out what he knows about Olivia.
舒格先生
Mr. Sugar.
嗨 卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
查清他到底知道些什么
What he really knows.
你好吗
How are you?
这是个圣祠吗
What's this, a shrine?
(乔纳森西格尔制片作品)
看起来就是
That's exactly what it looks like.
自她死后 他就再没动过这个房♥间的布置
He's kept the room like this since she died.
我觉得没有哪个男人 像西格尔先生爱罗琳那样深爱一个女人
I don't think a man ever loved a woman more than Mr. Siegel loved his Lorraine.
是
Yeah.
怎么了 - 我当然有些问题
What is it? - I definitely got these questions
要问乔纳森 但...
for Jonathan, but--
没什么
Nothing.
当然了
Of course,
这些问题得先等等
they're gonna have to wait.
好 同时 我有别的问题
All right. In the meantime, I have other questions
要问其他人
for other people.
嗨 肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
你想干吗
What do you want?
我本来想问戴维在不在 但既然你在
I was gonna ask is Davy here, but I see that you're here.
那我知道他一定在 - 肯尼
Now I know that he is. - Kenny.
你看过《富贵逼人来》吗
Did you ever see Being There?
彼得赛勒斯演的 当然
Peter Sellers? Of course.
谁啊 - 抱歉
Who is it? - I apologize.
我总是不请自来
I'm always turning up.
茂文道格拉斯 记得他演的角色吗
Melvyn Douglas. Remember his character?
不受欢迎的家伙
Like a naughty penny.
有权有势 体弱多病 现在要死了
Powerful guy, always sick. Now he's dying.
但茂文道格拉斯说...
But Melvyn Douglas says...
那么...
So...
“我不去医院 我可是茂文道格拉斯啊
..."I'm not going to the hospital. I'm Melvyn fucking Douglas.
把医院搬到我家来”
Bring the hospital to me."
舒格先生
Mr. Sugar.
有何贵干 - 我找戴维
How can I help you? - I'm looking for Davy.
是大卫
David.
说到钱 现在我父亲病了
Speaking of money, now that my father's not well,
我很乐意向你支付未结清的费用
I'm happy to pay the rest of your fee.
如果你愿意 这活就结了
And get you on your way, if you like.
谢谢你的提议 但钱你留着吧
I appreciate the offer, but you can keep your money.
乔纳森雇的我 我会继续查案的
Jonathan hired me. I'm staying on the case.
你要“继续查案” 真是戏剧性十足
You're "staying on the case"? Well, that's very dramatic.
对 大卫 抱歉 我找大卫
Yes. David. Sorry, I'm here for David.
大卫有消息吗
Any word from David?
这样吧 不如你去餐厅坐一坐
You know what, why don't you go into the dining room and take a seat?
请随意
Make yourself comfortable.
他关你什么事 - 我想跟他谈谈
What business is that of yours? - I wanna talk to him.
我猜你看到新闻了
I assume you saw the news.
是的 - 大卫受到了很大惊吓
I did. - David's had such a horrendous shock.
那些恶毒的谎言 没有一句真话 我们能证明
None of those absolutely vile lies are true, and we can prove it.
戴维现在非常痛苦 他跟我说
Davy is so utterly miserable. He told me,
“妈 这个可怜女人一定非常痛苦
"Mom, this poor woman must be in so much pain
才会说出这样的谎言”
to tell a lie like this."
对方想毁了他
After trying to destroy him,
他却依然同情她
he still found empathy for her.
你能相信我的宝贝儿子吗
Can you believe my sweet, sweet boy?
不信
No.
既然如此
Well.
我一直对你很有耐心 但如果你敢靠近我儿子一步...
I've been very patient with you. But if you go anywhere near my son--
舒格先生
Mr. Sugar...
哪怕你敢在心里想他一下...
If you so much as picture him in your mind's eye...
我很抱歉 但是...
...I'm so sorry, but--
我就会派律师告你到家破人亡
...I'll have my attorneys so far and deep up your ass,
别怪我没提醒你
even your colon needs a lawyer.
好笑吗 - 不 但是...
It's funny? - No, but--
你是他母亲 所以我理解 - 行啊
You're his mother, so I understand you... - Uh-huh.
你想保护他 但如果他有...
...looking out for him. But if he has
能帮我找到他妹妹的情报
information that can help me find his sister--
同父异母的妹妹
Half-sister.
我想我已经说得很清楚了 我相信
I think I made it clear that I believe
寻找奥利维娅是徒劳的
that searching for Olivia is a fool's errand.
所以无论奥利维娅出了什么事 都是她活该了
So whatever's happened to Olivia, she had it coming, right?
不...我没这么说
No, no. I did not say that.
但我尊重父亲的意愿 我没有干预
But I respect my father's wishes. Haven't interfered.
她最可能的“情况”是
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表