剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah. - How did it happen?
我们怎么...他们怎么发现我们身份的
How did we-- How did they find out about us?
那我就不知道了 到了这地步 这还重要吗
I don't know that part. And at this point, does it even matter?
当然重要
Of course it matters.
最重要了 我们不是这样的 亨利
More than anything. This isn't who we are, Henry.
不只有你一个人难过 外面没有一个人是开心的
You know, you're not the only one who's upset. No one out there is happy.
开心 你觉得奥利维娅遇到这事开心吗
Happy? You think Olivia's happy about this?
这事根本不该发生 亨利
This should never have happened, Henry!
好吧 但发生了
Okay. But it did.
既然我们要走了 去试着挽救一下吧
Now, we're leaving. So try and fix it.
因为如果她还活着 你会在这个地址找到她
Because if she's alive, that's where you're gonna find her.
等等 他们跟我说了斯托林斯家发生的事
Wait. They told me what happened at this Stallings's house.
他们说你杀了三个人
They said that you killed three people.
真的吗 - 我是自卫
Is that true? - I defended myself.
所以是迫不得已
So you had to?
前两个是
The first two, I had to kill.
一男 一女
A man and a woman.
是自卫
It was self-defense.
但第三个...
But the third one, it...
不是
it wasn't.
我总是有这种想法
I kept running through these thoughts.
“我身陷危险” “他是个坏人” “如果他伸手去拿...”
"I'm in danger." "He's a bad man." "What if he reaches for"--
“也许这是正义
"Maybe it's justice.
或至少事出有因”
Or at least justified."
但就在我...
But then just before I--
就在我抠动扳机前
Just before I pulled the trigger...
这些想法都消失了 一切安静了下来
all those thoughts just went away and everything became quiet.
然后...
And--
我杀了他 因为我想杀
I killed him because I felt like it.
这是疯狂的 我知道
It's madness. I know.
我觉得我们在这里待得越久就越像人类
I think that the longer we stay here, the more human we become.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你在工作中...在此期间 你找到了几十个人
In your work-- in all your time here-- you found, what, dozens of people,
是吧 至少吧 也许更多
yeah? At least. Maybe more.
你...总是在寻找男人 女人或孩子
You're j-- You're always searching for men or women, children.
还有今天的奥利维娅 我希望你找到她
Perhaps this Olivia today. I hope you find her.
但没有你妹妹 恐怕你永远都是迷失的
But without your sister, I'm afraid you're always gonna be lost.
所以是这些有权有势的人类
So it these humans of power and privilege
是奥利维娅失踪案的幕后黑手
who were behind Olivia's disappearance.
我现在懂了
I get it now.
他们用揭发身份来威胁我们
We were being blackmailed with the threat of exposure.
“叫舒格停止调查 否则我们就对全世界说出你们的秘密
"Tell Sugar to back off his case, or we spill your secret to the world.
‘混迹人间的外星人’ 这就是新闻标题”
'Aliens walk amongst us.' That would be the headline."
这可不好
That'd be bad.
我不喜欢 但我理解
I don't like it, but I get it.
亨利说得对 我们待得太久 该回家了
Henry's right. We've stayed too long. It's time to go home.
(投票给帕维奇 美国议员 “与你并肩”)
(帕维奇 美国议员)
不许动 保安 举起手来 - 举起来了
Freeze! Security. Hands up. - Hands up.
看 我举起手了
Look. My hands are up.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
好 别紧张 - 把枪放在地上
All right. Just take it-- - Put the gun on the ground.
好了 我是你这边的 我要把枪放...
Okay. I'm on your side. I'm just gonna put the gun--
我说“不许动”
I said "Freeze!"
你得听我说 我们不能走
You gotta listen to me. We can't leave.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 受雇寻找一位失踪女子
I'm a private investigator. I've been hired to find a missing woman.
我听过很多擅自闯入的借口
I've heard a lot of excuses for breaking and entering before.
我看起来像瘾君子吗 听我说
Do I look like a tweaker? Listen to me.
我的钱包里有私♥家♥侦♥探♥执照 驾照
My wallet, my PI license, my driver's license,
证件什么的全都在我钱包里
my identification, everything's in my wallet.
左胸前的口袋 对 在里面 好 - 左胸前的口袋
Left breast pocket. There, inside. Yes. - Left breast pocket?
“约翰舒格” 这是你的真名 - 我的真...是 长官
"John Sugar." Is that your real name? - My real n-- Yes, sir.
那是你的车吗 - 是 长官
Is that your blue car over there? - Yes, sir.
听着 也许我找错地址了 我不知道 也许我错了
Look, maybe I've got the wrong address. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong.
但如果某天你听说一女子在这房♥里
But if someday you hear about a woman being tortured
惨遭折磨 虐待
and brutalized in this house,
而你当时没有多花一分钟去试着救她...
and you didn't take one minute of your day to try and help her--
你没查看就走了
You just left without checking--
这后悔药可不好吃 哥们 相信我
You don't want that kind of regret, man. Trust me.
就现在 别追悔莫及地想
Now's the time. You don't want to think,
“如果我能让时光倒流就好了”
"If I could have the moments back. If I could turn back time."
别动
Don't move.
我去地下室看看
I'll check the basement.
有人吗
Hello?
下面有人吗
Is there anyone down there?
下面有人吗
Is there anyone down there?
是的 议员的儿子 - 有人吗
Right. The senator's son. - Hello?
难怪
Of course.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
找到什么了吗
Well, what did you find?
什么也没有 除了一把锤子
Nothing. Well, a hammer.
但这是地下室 我就会把锤子放在地下室
But it's a basement, so that's where I'd keep my hammer.
你确定到处都找过了
You sure you looked everywhere?
差不多
Pretty much.
那我弄错了
Well, my mistake.
这你说对了
You got that right.
现在怎么办
So what's now?
谁告诉你地下室有人的
Who told you there was someone down there?
一个朋友 情报有误
A friend. It was bad intel.
时有发生 但令人难堪
You know, it happens. But it's embarrassing.
什么朋友
What friend?
什么朋...你知道我不能说
What fr-- You know I can't tell you what friend.
信息来源保密 干我这行的先决条件
Confidential sources-- a prerequisite of my business.
谁告诉你我家地下室有人的
Who told you there was someone in my basement?
我应该没有触发警报
I didn't think I tripped any alarms.
你很厉害 - 是吗
You were good. - Yeah?
我只是下班回家
I was just coming back from work.
我真走运
Lucky me.
你就倒霉了
Unlucky you.
嘿 不必闹到这地步的
Hey, it doesn't have to be like this.
不必再有人受伤
I mean, no one else has to get hurt.
包括你在内
Including you.
其实 我不介意有人受伤
Actually, I don't mind people getting hurt.
我的问题是“要不要从锤子开始 ”
To me, the question is, "Do I start with the hammer?"
你叫什么
What's your name?
瑞恩 - 瑞恩
Ryan. - Ryan.
结束了 好吗 你就认输吧 好吗
It's over. All right? Why don't we just call it a day, okay?
好 - 不要...
Yeah. - Don't. Don't!
奥利维娅
Olivia.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表