剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
I lost track of the whiskey.
今晚从梅拉妮身上得不到多少情报了
I'm not gonna learn much from Melanie tonight.
只了解到她是个有趣的金牛座 拥有一个游泳池
Other than she's a funny Taurus with a swimming pool.
而且很孤独
And lonely.
我喜欢她
I like her.
但是没错 答案只得再等等了
But, yeah, answers will have to wait.
你有好节目看了
Well, you're in for a treat.
晚安 梅拉妮
Good night, Melanie.
你别跟踪我了 肯尼 明白吗 你的跟踪技术真差劲
You gotta stop following me, Kenny, okay? You're a terrible tail.
我从1公里外就能看到你 不 是10公里
I could spot you from a mile away. Ten miles away.
我住在真心酒店
I'm staying at the Del Corazon.
你只需告诉戴维这个即可
That's all you need to tell Davy.
当他发现事实如此 就会认为你做得很好
And when he finds out it's true, he'll think you've done a hell of a job.
拿去
Take it.
现在开着车走吧
Now, drive away.
他为什么找人跟踪我 我♥干♥了什么
Why is he having me followed? What did I do?
我是好人啊
I'm one of the good guys.
不过说句公道话 在这里 我是好是坏要看别人怎么想
Although, to be fair, out here, good and bad can be in the eye of the beholder.
我觉得戴维西格尔对我的评价不高
And I don't think Davy Siegel beholds me highly.
人们以为洛杉矶是个不夜城 其实不然
People think LA is an up-all-night kind of town, but it really isn't.
过了午夜
After midnight,
除了街上开派对的年轻人和好莱坞的醉鬼
except the club kids along the strip or the crawlers down in Hollywood,
所有人都睡了
everyone's in bed.
没有目击者
No one's watching.
你可以随意行动
You can come and go as you like.
(匹配已确认)
有时候 查看某人去过哪里
Sometimes where someone's been
是了解其身在何处的最佳方式
is the best way to find out where they've gone.
这是谁
Who's this?
看起来案子变得棘手了
Looks like a hard case.
飞车党 黑帮什么的
Biker. Banger. Something.
(准备扫描)
(扫描中)
可能更糟 可能就是奥利维娅
It could have been worse. It could have been Olivia.
(扫描已储存)
Yeah, but I need to figure this one out and pretty damn quick too,
对 但我必须查清楚 而且要快
否则我觉得下一具尸体就是她的
or something tells me hers will be the next body I find.
有意思 过了这么久 我几乎习惯了这种事
It's funny, after so much time, I've almost gotten used to it.
几乎
Almost.
这些暴♥力♥行径
All this violence.
干这一行久了 我已经习以为常
Doing this so long, I've grown to expect it.
(真心酒店)
我知道这反映了怎样的现实
I know what it says about the world,
但不知又反映了怎样的我呢 - 晚上好 先生
but I wonder what it says about me. - Good evening, sir.
舒格先生 很高兴再次见到你 先生
Mr. Sugar. So very good to see you again, sir.
谢谢你 克♥林♥顿♥ 回来真好
Thank you, Clinton. It's good to be back.
你的小屋在等着你 一切都如你所愿
Your bungalow is waiting, and everything is just as you like it.
对了 你饿吗 - 很饿
By chance, are you hungry? - Oh, very.
我去告诉厨师 他一定会为你烹饪特别的食物
I'll let the chef know. I'm sure he'll put together something special for you.
你真懂我 克♥林♥顿♥ 我差点忘了
You read my mind. Clinton, I almost forgot.
我汽车后备箱里有个行李箱
There's a suitcase in the trunk of my car.
交给我吧
I'll take care of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good evening.
康斯薇洛
Consuelo.
晚上好 舒格先生 我能进来吗
Good evening, Mr. Sugar. May I come in?
当然 请 见到你很高兴
Yes, please. It's so wonderful to see you.
豪尔赫和孩子们好吗 - 很好 先生 谢谢
How are Jorge and the kids? - They're all well, sir, thank you.
好 - 我差点忘了
Good. - I almost forgot.
这个不久前刚刚送来 给你的
This arrived for you just a short while ago.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
(约翰舒格亲启)
(国际多语言社团)
派对
A party.
派对
A party.
见见大家应该挺好的
It'll be good to see everyone, I guess.
“如果见到他们这么好 那你为什么总是躲着他们 ”
"If it'll be so good to see them, then why do you so often avoid them?"
有人可能会这么问
is a question one could ask.
我会回答工作太忙
And I would answer it, if I wasn't busy working.
(瑞秋凯 “我的《贱民》观影体验很好”)
(瑞秋凯 《贱民》)
我试图打他 但他按住了我
I tried to hit him, but he held me down.
他力气很大
He was very strong.
非常强壮
Very strong.
(贱民)
他试图吻我时 我咬了他
When he tried to kiss me, I went to bite him.
他便掐住了我的喉咙
And that's when he put his hand around my throat
他说:“我会如愿以偿的”
and he said, "I'm gonna get what I want."
她演技不错
She's a good actor.
我就躺在那里任他快活
I just laid there and let him have his fun.
我能怎么办 变成神奇女侠吗
What was I supposed to do? Turn into Wonder Woman?
不过这个素材选得很有意思
Interesting choice of material though.
我做不到 我没反抗
Well, I couldn't. I didn't.
坚强的女人
Strong woman.
(瑞秋凯死亡)
(女演员瑞秋凯死于车祸)
(致命车祸)
(女儿 奥利维娅)
(奥利维娅西格尔)
(女演员 奥利维娅西格尔)
我试图打他 但他按住了我
And I tried to hit him, but he held me down.
他力气很大
He is very strong.
他试图吻我时 我咬了他
And when he tried to kiss me, I went to bite him.
他便掐住了我的喉咙
And that's when he put his hands around my throat
他说:“我会如愿以偿的”
and he said, "I'm gonna get what I want."
跟随着她妈妈的脚步
Following in her mom's footsteps.
两个坚强的女人在反击 或是试图反击
Two strong women fighting back or trying to.
我能怎么办
So what was I supposed to do?
这是什么
What's this?
变成神奇女侠吗 我变不了 我做不到
Turn into Wonder Woman? 'Cause I didn't. I couldn't.
瑞秋 - 我就躺在那里
Rachel. - I just laid there...
是谁拍的
Who took these?
任他快活
...to let him have his fun.
我应该也想要吧 - 奥利维娅为什么会有照片
So I guess I wanted it. - Why does Olivia have pictures?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're telling me?
等等
Hold on.
我也许应该...
I should probably--
等等
Hold on.
我最好躺下来
I better lie down.
我必须这样
I have to.
必须...
I have to...
找到奥利维娅
find Olivia.
必须做到
I have to.
必须做到
I have to.
必须做到
I have to.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表