剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
And so, yes, some of that Larsen chapter will be covered.
我们上节课讲到旧石器时代末期
When last we met, we were in the late Paleolithic era.
即将进入中石器时代
And just up ahead on the horizon was the Mesolithic.
距今大约三万年前 有尼安德特人 智人
Talking about 30,000 years ago, Neanderthals, Homo sapiens,
和物种分化
and the divergence of species.
接电♥话♥啊 亨利
Come on, Henry.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
复杂性和矛盾性
Complexity and contradiction.
有能力同时持有
The ability to hold a variety of opposing feelings
多种相悖的情绪和想法
and thoughts at the exact same time.
这就是为什么你们还活着 而你们的远古祖先却已灭绝
This is why you're still here and your distant ancestors are not.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
是 我找一个朋友 亨利索普教授 人类学的
Yeah, I'm looking for a friend. Professor Henry Thorpe, anthropology.
今天找他的人可真多
He's a real popular person today.
此话怎讲
Why would you say that?
也许刚好错过他
Maybe we just missed him?
该死 一定是米勒干的
Shit. It's gotta be Miller.
(一小时后到)
有人在掩盖行径
Someone's covering their tracks.
对所有和斯托林斯有关的人进行“封口”
Rolling up everyone connected to Stallings.
所以呢
So?
我必须赶在他们之前找到莫斯 只能等下再找亨利了
I gotta get to Moss before they do. Henry will have to wait.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我得告诉你一件事 这会令你生气
I gotta tell you something that's gonna make you angry.
但我也很生气
But just know that I'm angry too.
什么事
What?
我那帮人 米勒和其他几个...
My people-- Miller, and some others--
他们一直在阻挠我找到奥利维娅
They've been trying to stop me from finding Olivia.
等等 你的人绑走了奥利维娅
Wait. Your people took Olivia?
不...他们...
No, no. No, they--
他们把她怎么了
What did they do to her?
没怎么 - 我的天
Nothing. - Oh, my God.
我们不伤人 我们不干那种事 明白吗 我保证
We don't hurt people. It's not who we are. Okay? I promise.
我会摆平此事的 - 天啊
I'm gonna fix this. - Oh, God.
你觉得她在这里
You think she's in there?
不 这是斯托林斯一个手下的家
No, it's one of Stallings's crew.
他住这里 可能有我们需要的情报
Lives there and he might know some things we need to know.
我希望你留在这里 好吗
I'd like you to stay here. Okay?
好 因为我也不想进去
It's fine 'cause I don't wanna go in there.
好
Okay.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我改主意了 我跟你一起
I changed my mind. I'm going with you.
跟紧了 - 好
Stay close. - Okay.
舒格
Sugar.
好吧 我们走 来吧
Okay. Let's go. Come on
局面失控了
Things have gotten out of hand.
也许我们都该放慢脚步 喘口气
Maybe it's time we all slowed down. Take a breath.
这大概是“更冷静者胜出”的时刻吧
One of those "let cooler heads prevail" kind of things.
很多人跟我说我很有天赋
A lot of people tell me I'm a very gifted man.
但我毕竟无法预知未来
But I still can't see around corners.
当然 这么说也行
Sure. That's one way to go.
克♥林♥顿♥会来给你安排另一个房♥间
Clinton's gonna come by and move you to a different room,
以防万一 我会回来的 大概要...
just in case. And I'll be back in say--
我不知道要多久 但我会回来的
I don't know. But I'll be back.
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You all right?
我不找到她就不回来
I won't come back without her.
好
Good.
即将揭晓
This is it.
今晚我终于要得到答案了
Tonight's the night I get some answers.
志在必得
One way or the other.
(米勒)
我对她说的话是认真的
I meant what I said to her.
我们不干这种事
This isn't who we are.
绑♥架♥ 谋杀
Kidnapping. Murder.
就算莫斯是个人♥渣♥也不该惨死
It doesn't matter that Moss was a lowlife.
我们不该伤人
We're not supposed to hurt people.
我们在这里的唯一目的 是保存我们和平的生活方式
Our sole reason for being here is to preserve our peaceful way of life.
但这个地方在改变我们
But this place is changing us.
改变我们所有人
It's changing us all.
怎么了
What's going on?
任务结束了
Mission's over.
我们被召回了
We're being called back.
什么
What?
真的 - 亨利
It's true. - Henry.
我没事 我...你最好听她怎么说
I'm okay. I-- You better listen to her.
等等...什么情况
Wait. Wait. What?
总部今早来消息了
We got word from home this morning.
所以米勒才想找你谈
That's why Miller wanted to speak with you.
所以我们聚在这里
That's why we're here.
我们在讨论撤离计划 - 任务没结束
We're going over the exit plans. - The mission's not over.
结束了
Yes, it is.
一 两天后 你和这个房♥间里的每一个人
In a day or so, you and everyone in this room,
我们的所有同僚 都要离开地球
all of our associates, will be off-planet.
谁说的 - 总部说的
Says who? - Says home.
你现在去和米勒谈撤离细节
Now, you'll talk with Miller about the exit details.
不...这招不错 但找不到她我就不走
No, no. Nice try. But I'm not going without her.
你要走
Yes, you are.
找不到她我就不走
I am not going without her.
奥利维娅西格尔
Olivia Siegel.
我一直在寻找的女人
The woman that I've been looking for.
这个房♥间里有人不想让我找到她
A woman who some people in this room mysteriously
虽然原因不明 但这是毫无疑问的
and unmistakably don't want me to find!
现在呢
And now what?
过了这么久 突然之间 毫无预警
After all this time, suddenly, without warning,
我们就该打包走人 不行
we're just supposed to pick up and leave? No!
任务目标不是找奥利维娅西格尔
Olivia Siegel is not the mission, Sugar.
你忘记了以大局为重
You've lost track of the greater good here.
她到底在哪
Where the fuck is she?
约翰 - 不 等等 别再回避 别再撒谎了
John. - No, wait. No more evasions. No more lies.
约翰 - 等等 亨利 拜托
John. - Wait, Henry! Please.
最好有谁立刻告诉我她在哪
Someone better tell me right now where she is.
我知道这里一定有人知道
I know someone in this room knows.
我赞同 我告诉你
I agree. I'll tell you.
不行 不准你这么做 亨利
No. You will do no such thing, Henry.
你赢了 我们都要走了 现在还有什么关系
You won. We're all leaving. So what does it matter now?
我告诉你 来
I'm telling you. Come on.
我今天才知道的 我...
I just found out all this today. And I--
你知道她在哪 告诉我 - 他们给了我一个地址 好
And you know where she is? Tell me. - They gave me an address. Yeah.
好 让我看看
Okay. So let me see it.
好 我写下来
Fine. Let me write it down.
地址 折腾这么久 原来有地址 我...
Address. After all this, there's an address. I--
要我尽量解释一下吗
Shall I explain as best I can?
请说吧
Please.
好 是这样
Okay. So...
他们发现我们的身份了 我是说人类
They found out about us... the humans.
对 有些人发现了
Yes. Some did.
我们一直在保护这些人
And this is who we've been protecting?
这些人有权有势
These are powerful people.
那是一定
I'm sure.
我们就视而不见
So we just look the other way?
袖手旁观 任由这种事发生
We do nothing, and we let this kind of thing happen?
这是为了保护我们的同胞
To protect our own.
如果他们愿意 随时都能将我们赶尽杀绝
They can exterminate us at anytime if they want to.
现在任务结束了
And now the mission's over.
是 - 所以就能告诉我了
Yes. - And now I can be told.
无论奥利维娅遇到了什么事
No matter what might've happened to Olivia.
无论她遭受了多大的痛苦
No matter how she might have suffered.
这个人...不管他是谁
And this-- Whoever this is--
某人的儿子 一个政♥治♥家
Someone's son. A politician.
这个人♥渣♥是斯托林斯的客户
This scumbag was a client of Stallings?
对 - 怎么发生的
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表