剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
谢谢你的回答 好了 - 不客气
Thanks for taking the time. All right. - Yeah. Of course.
看来奥利维娅真的改过自新了
Sounds like Olivia really had moved on from her old life.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
坏消息是她的新生活
The bad news is her new life,
似乎给她惹来了更大的麻烦
well, it somehow seems to have gotten her into even worse trouble.
该向乔纳森西格尔汇报进度了 我也有些问题要问他
It's time to update Jonathan Siegel. I got some questions for him too.
《角落里的男孩》超级卖♥♥座 轰动一时
The Boy in the Corner was a massive hit. It was a phenomenon.
《角落里的男人》也会大火的
The Man in the Corner is gonna be one too.
这势必是大卫的强势回归之作
This is David's big comeback, and nothing's gonna change that.
如果那篇报道曝光 没有哪家电影公♥司♥会发行这部电影的
If this story comes out, no studio is gonna release this movie,
你会亏损六千万
and you'll be out 60 million bucks.
伯尼 你违反了制片的首要规则
You broke the cardinal rule of producing, Bernie.
你自掏腰包了
You used your own money.
那篇报道不会曝光的 对吗
The story's not gonna come out, right?
不会 我们和八位受害者中的七位 都签了严格的保密协议
No. We have signed ironclad NDAs from seven of the eight victims.
别用“受害者”这个词
Don't use the word "victim."
但我担心第八位起诉者
But what worries me is accuser number eight.
她很烦人 但我们能搞定 相信我
She's a pain in the ass, but we'll get there. Trust me.
无论如何她都会让步的
One way or the other, she'll come around.
另外七个人确实觉得你很慷慨
Well, the other seven certainly feel you've been generous.
等等 伯尼 你是说戴维有罪
Hold on a second. Bernie, are you saying that Davy is guilty?
亲爱的 我这么说了
Did I say that, sweetheart?
他没有 - 而且他叫大卫
He did not say that. - And it's David.
如果我们搞不定八号♥呢
What if we don't get there with number eight?
搞不定就是各执一词 法庭上见吧
If we don't, then it's he said, she said, and we'll see her in court.
我们能搞定的
We'll get there.
别用“受害者”这个词
Do not use the word "victim."
谁也不许用
No one is to use the word "victim."
约翰 你在想什么 - 不知道
Well, what are you thinking, John? - I don't know.
西格尔家真了不得
I mean, this Siegel family is something else.
好吧 怎么说
Okay. Why?
想喝一杯吗 - 不了 谢谢
You want a drink? - No, thanks.
我又回去见乔纳森了 - 天啊 然后呢
I went back to see Jonathan again. - Oh, wow. So?
我们上次谈过之后 我见了你的几位家人
Since you and I last spoke, I met a few of your family members.
抱歉 我猜猜 是伯尼
I'm sorry about that. Let me guess. Bernie.
对 他不像你这么担心
Yeah. He doesn't share your concern
奥利维娅失踪这件事 - 他当然不担心
about Olivia's disappearance. - Of course, he doesn't.
是吗 - 是
Really? - Really.
对 他派儿子戴维及其保镖
Yeah, he sent his son Davy and his bodyguard
去我的酒店房♥间里翻找
to snoop around my hotel room
趁我们吃早餐的时候 - 天啊
while we were having breakfast. - Oh, God.
奥利维娅成事不足败事有余 改不了的
Olivia is a screwup. She always will be.
这种说法最合伯尼的心意
That's a narrative that suits Bernie the best.
就让他专心拍烂片和关注他那个傻儿子吧
Lets him focus on making bad movies and his idiot son.
我不该说这话 对吗
I shouldn't have said that, should I?
伯尼的作品也不都是烂片
Not all Bernie's pictures are bad.
扎心了
Ouch.
大卫是 伯尼和玛吉特索伦森的儿子
David is Bernie's son by Margit Sorensen?
你见过她了吗 - 没
Have you met her yet? - No.
又是个自私的典范 此女人品极差
Another paradigm of clawing self-interest. Horrible woman.
我感觉你的家人之间不太亲密
I'm sensing yours is not the closest of families.
这个嘛...
Well...
我们有各自的理由
we have our reasons.
约翰 能帮我一把吗
John, do you mind giving me a hand?
除了我的孙女 我们似乎什么都聊过了
Well, we seem to have covered everything under the sun except for my granddaughter.
谢谢你的耐心
Thank you for your patience.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是全球定位系统记录 奥利维娅车上的
This is a record of the GPS from Olivia's car.
拜托
Come on.
约翰 坐下
John, sit.
是这样 我发现在她失踪前的那周
Um, I found that the week before she disappeared,
她反复去过一个地方 引起了我的关注
she made repeat trips to a location that caused me concern.
住在这个地址的女人叫卡门瓦斯克斯
A woman who lived at this address, Carmen Vasquez,
于近期遭到奸♥杀♥
was raped and murdered recently.
瓦斯克斯小姐遇害当晚 奥利维娅的车就在那里
Olivia's car was there the night that Miss Vasquez was killed.
此事可能和一个男人的死亡有关
And this may have something to do with the death
他是杀害瓦斯克斯小姐的凶手
of the man who killed Miss Vasquez.
你为什么这么想
Why would you think that?
因为他的尸体 现在就在奥利维娅车的后备箱里
Because his body is in the trunk of Olivia's car right now.
天啊
Shit.
克利福德卡特
Clifford Carter.
曾因袭击 强♥奸♥ 拐卖♥♥人口多次被捕
Arrests for assault, rape and human trafficking.
约翰
John.
现在其尸体躺在失踪好莱坞千金的车上
Now lying dead in the car of missing Hollywood royalty.
坐下
Sit.
我有义务向警方报告
I'm obligated to report to the police
所发现的任何凶杀受害者 西格尔先生
the discovery of any homicide victim, Mr. Siegel.
不过你还没报♥警♥ 对吗
You haven't though, have you?
我会假装我从未打开那辆车的后备箱
I'm gonna pretend like I never opened the trunk of that car.
感谢
I'd appreciate it.
但我还是觉得她可能有生命危险
But still, I feel that her life could be in danger.
老天啊 - 是的
Jesus. God. - Yeah.
约翰
John.
现在千头万绪 有...这些人 这些地方
There's a lot going on. It's-- These people, you know, these places.
我...现在应该缩小调查范围
I-I should be narrowing things down by now...
坐下 - 但案子的涉及面越来越广
Sit. - ...but the case just keeps growing.
我觉得问题是
To me the question is
奥利维娅的失踪
there a connection between Olivia's disappearance
和其他事之间有关联 不管这是... - 好 我就是这个意思
and whatever else is going on with this-- - Okay. That's what I mean.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我想你了 舒格
Nothing. Missed you, Sugar.
我也想你
I missed you too.
是 所以我觉得这样很好
Yeah. Which is why I thought it would be nice
我们享受彼此的陪伴
for us to enjoy one another's company.
案子 好... - 可以吗 我们能不能
The case. Okay. Okay. - Can we do that? Can we just enjoy
好好享受彼此的陪伴 - 当然
each other's company... - Sure.
一起吃顿饭 - 当然 我们...
...and eat together? - Sure. Let's--
我们来试试吧 - 好
Let's give it a shot, shall we? - Okay.
这主意真好
This was a great idea.
午餐
Lunch.
你好吗 - 很好 很忙
How've you been? - Good. Busy.
瞧瞧你 你一定厨艺高超
Look at you. I bet chef extraordinaire.
管理着超过15人吧
More than 15 of us you manage now?
虽然这道菜无需烹饪
Even though there was no cooking involved.
19个 - 天 19个啊
Nineteen. - Wow, 19, huh?
拜拜 米兰比
Bye, Mirembe.
趁我还没忘 我已经给查理打过电♥话♥了
Just, before I forget, I already called Charlie,
叫他帮忙监视 - 天啊 没先问我
you know, to help with surveillance. - Wow. Without consulting me?
我这是积极主动
I was being proactive.
积极主动 好 记住 你必须保持低调
Proactive. Okay. Well, remember, you have to keep a low profile.
我知道...
I know. I know.
好吧 你这症状多久发作一次
Okay. How often does that happen?
没事
It's good.
你给维克斯医生打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called Dr. Vickers?
我想打来着 - 约翰
I've thought about it. - John.
我会在明天的会议上见他 到时候跟他谈 好吗
I'll see him at the meeting tomorrow. I'll talk to him then. Okay?
不好 今天就打给他
No, not okay. Call him today.
我好了 谢谢你的午餐
It's good. Thanks for lunch.
露比总是操心 我因此很喜欢她
Ruby likes to worry, and I love her for it.
但我有工作要忙
But I've got work to do.
现在我最有希望找到奥利维娅的线索 是梅拉妮马修斯
Right now the best link I have to finding Olivia is Melanie Matthews,
真方便 因为她打电♥话♥说想见面
which is convenient because she called and said she'd like to meet.
嗨 我叫梅拉妮
Hi, I'm Melanie.
嗨 梅拉妮
Hi, Melanie.
我酗酒
I'm an alcoholic.
我已经很久没参加这种互助会了
I haven't been to a meeting in a long time.
真的很久 我戒酒23年了
And I mean a long time. I was 23 years sober.
但两周前 我又开始烂醉如泥
But as of two weeks ago, I started drinking like a fish.
但这一切在昨晚终止了
But that all ended last night.
因为昨晚我带了一位陌生人回家
'Cause last night I brought a total stranger into my house,
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表