剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
This is true.
海伦舒格
Helen Sugar,
目前住在亚利桑那州弗拉格斯塔夫
currently residing in Flagstaff, Arizona.
我看过初剪了 伯尼 他很有才华
I've seen the rough cut, Bernie. He is brilliant.
我没有异议 表演很不错 真的
I can't argue with that. It's a great performance. It really is.
这会改变他的人生
It's gonna change his life.
我们的儿子在童年得到最佳配角提名
Our son nominated for Best Supporting Actor as a child,
现在荣获最佳男主角
winning Best Actor now.
我觉得他很有机会 怎么了
I really think he has a chance. What's wrong?
戴维的轻率行为有可能被曝光
There's a chance Davy's indiscretions may come to light.
告诉我她的名字 我会确保她什么都不说
Well, give me her name. I'll make sure she never says a word.
远远没这么简单
It's a lot more complicated than that.
那个侦探
The detective.
对 舒格
Yeah, Sugar.
戴维跟我说 他在帮你处理此事
Davy told me he was helping you with that.
他只是闲得无聊
Well, he was just sitting around getting bored.
他一无聊就会惹麻烦
And when he's bored, he gets into trouble.
所以我就给他一项任务 - 是
So, I gave him a task. - Yeah.
怎么
What?
成功了吗
Success?
是的 兄弟
Oh, yeah, brother.
真聪明 - 谢谢
Very wise. - Thank you.
大有收获
Big time.
我对梅拉妮的说辞怎么看
So what do I think of Melanie's story?
不知道 当了那么久的坏女孩之后
I don't know. After all her bad-girl days,
奥利维娅不想再让家族蒙羞
Olivia didn't want to embarrass her family again.
说得通
Makes sense.
至少能解释她后备箱里的死人
Explains the dead man in her trunk anyway.
然后呢 等她平静下来
Then what? When the panic subsides,
就会找人帮忙 对吗
you reach out and you call for help, right?
但奥利维娅没有 这令我担心
But Olivia hasn't. That's the part that worries me.
有人完全不希望她和其他人联♥系♥
That someone somewhere doesn't want her calling out at all.
自己做的 一定有点帮助吧
...make it on its own. It has to have a little help.
好 你的水盆是满的
All right, your water bowl is full.
克♥林♥顿♥会给你送晚饭 电视上放着电影
Clinton's gonna bring your dinner. You got your movie.
你疯了
Are you crazy?
没那么疯
Not that crazy.
再见 迪特里森女士 - 怎么了
Goodbye, Mrs. Dietrichson. - What's the matter?
天啊 这一幕很精彩
Oh, man. This is a good one.
你想做掉他 不是吗
You wanna knock him off, don't you?
经典 - 这话太可怕了
Classic. - That's a horrible thing to say.
你以为我是什么人
What'd you think I was anyway?
一个男人走进一位漂亮女士的前客厅说
The guy that walks into a good-looking dame's front parlor and says,
“下午好 我是卖♥♥丈夫意外保险的”
"Good afternoon, I sell accident insurance on husbands."
(国际多语言社团)
我非参加这次聚会不可吗
Do I really have to go to this thing?
是 非去不可
Yeah, I really do.
我觉得你是个烂人
I think you're rotten.
你真幸运 - 我觉得你很棒
You lucky guy. - I think you're swell,
只要我不是你丈夫 - 出去
so long as I'm not your husband. - Get out of here.
我当然会出去的 宝贝 - 好了
You bet I'll get out of here, baby. - All right.
我会出去的 而且很快
I'll get out of here, but quick.
别等我
Don't wait up.
我不是不喜欢精彩的派对
It's not as though I don't enjoy a good party.
有老朋友 动听的音乐 有何不好
Old friends. Good music. What's not to like?
总之 来都来了 别抱怨了 赶紧搞定吧
Anyway, here I am. Stop complaining. Let's get it over with.
这是我见过的最无聊的派对
This is the most boring party I've ever seen.
请注意
Alaintibah!
我会用这个国家的语言发言
I'm going to speak in the language of this country,
希望大家不介意
if you don't mind.
他们说我需要练习
I'm told I need the practice.
我们再次同聚一堂
Here we are again.
我们四散 然后重聚
We scatter, and we return.
我们去世界各地完成工作
We go out into the world, and we do our work.
必要的 不容失败的工作
Our essential work. The work we cannot fail to do.
但今晚我们回到彼此身边
But tonight we return to one another.
我很高兴看到你们每一个人...
I'm so happy to see each and every one of you...
安全地来到这里
here, safe.
好了 这里有食物 饮料
Now, there's food. There are drinks.
有米娅自学制♥作♥的天使蛋糕
There's, "Mia taught herself how to make angel food cake."
欢迎大家
So welcome.
戴上一顶大帽子 涂很多防晒霜
You put on a big hat and all this "sunscreen"
但是没用 走到户外
but still you step outside
仿佛自己的皮肤太紧
and it's as if your skin's too tight.
舒格 你呢
And you, Sugar?
海滩
The beach?
你喜欢去吗 - 喜欢
Do you like going? - Yes.
我很喜欢海滩
I love the beach.
失陪
Excuse me.
露比说得对 你看起来比以前精神多了
Ruby was right. You're looking better than ever.
嗨 亨利 我没看到你进来
Hey, Henry. I didn't see you come in.
对 我刚到 工作嘛
No, I just got here. Work.
一切可好 - 都很好
Everything all right? - Yeah, everything's great.
来吧 我听说有蛋糕
Come on, I hear there's cake.
你听说过涩谷十字路口吗
Shibuya Crossing, you know it?
没去过
Never been.
不 亨利 你一定得去一次 你会很喜欢的
No, you gotta go, Henry. You'd love it.
是全世界最繁忙的路口
It's the busiest intersection on the planet.
每两分钟有三千人过马路
3,000 people cross the street every two minutes.
每一天全日无休 直到深夜
All day, every day and on into the night.
我坐在咖啡店里 看着...这...
I sit in a coffee shop, and I just, I watch this-- this blur
熙熙攘攘的人群走着 笑着
and flow of people just walking, laughing,
有开心的 愤怒的 悲伤的 来来回♥回♥
happy, angry, sad, back and forth, back and forth.
我一坐就是几小时 亨利 静静地看着他们
I sat there for hours, Henry, just watching them.
感受着他们
Well-- Feeling them.
听起来很美
That sounds beautiful.
是 好了 你呢 跟我说说
Yeah, anyways. What about you? Tell me something.
我最近失眠 你睡得好吗
I'm having trouble sleeping lately. Do you sleep well?
不好 其实不太好
No, actually, not very.
是 我一直失眠
Yeah. So, I've been having trouble sleeping.
上周我半夜醒来 买♥♥了一个压蒜器
And last week, in the middle of the night, I woke up, and I bought a garlic press.
好吧
Okay.
我看着这东西 感觉 我想要
I was staring at this thing. And I just felt like, I want it.
必须买♥♥下来 我根本就不喜欢大蒜 所以...
I gotta have it. I don't even like garlic, so--
你去了吗
Have you gone?
还没有
No, not yet.
人类学的生意怎么样 - 你知道的
How's the anthropology business? - You know me.
给我几本书 一些理论 再给我一件白大褂 我就满足了
Give me some books, theories, throw in a lab coat, I'm content.
好
That's good.
你另一份工作怎么样
How's your other work going?
挺好 是一个失踪女孩的案子
It's good. It's a missing girl case--
此案... - 全身心投入
Which is... - All-consuming?
年轻女子 25岁
Young woman, 25.
约翰 - 怎么了
John. - What?
请小心些
Just, please be careful.
对
Right.
这是什么
What is this?
客观地描述由我的职业
An objective account of personal interactions
导致的人际交往
that occur as a result of my stated profession.
是吗
Is it?
是
Yeah.
“我喜欢空调上方的窗帘来回飘动的样子
"I love how the curtains move back and forth above the air conditioner.
据说UFO是一个伟大的摇滚乐队 但经常被忽视 我同意”
It's said that UFO is a great rock band but often overlooked, and I agree."
我觉得这些话一点都不客观
I'm not sure what's objective about any of that,
这几条也一样
nor the several entries about how it feels
说在日本看人群过马路
to watch people cross some street in Japan.
涩谷十字路口
Shibuya Crossing.
还有这个已经令你着迷的案子
And then there's this case that you're already obsessed with.
都跟你说不要接了 - 我没着迷
That I told you not to take. - I'm not obsessed.
“我必须找到她 我感觉当我看着伯尼
"I have to find her. I feel like when I look at Bernie,
眼中只有谎言和痛苦
all I see is lies and pain.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表