剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
谜探休格
第一季第七集
那好吧 - 是
Okay, then. - Yes.
别伤他
Don't hurt him.
他若逃跑呢
What if he runs?
尽量别伤他
Try not to hurt him.
当然
Of course.
(汽车旅馆 客满)
人们陷入麻烦时就需要倾诉 但你知道老话是怎么说的
When people are in trouble, they need to talk. But you know the old saying.
眼不见心不烦
What I don't know can't hurt me?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样 像人类 但...
How am I feeling? Well, human, but--
好些了
Better.
亨利跟我说 你应该卧床休息
You know, Henry told me you're supposed to be off your feet and resting.
而不是昏倒在地板上
I don't think he meant passed out on the floor.
我没昏倒 我喜欢睡地板
I wasn't passed out. I like sleeping on the floor.
显然如此
Well, apparently.
你还说梦话呢
I mean, you were talking in your sleep.
你在呼喊一个人
You were calling out to someone.
听起来像另一种语言
It sounded like in another language.
你会其他语言吗
Do you speak some other language?
会 我会说很多种语言
Yeah, I speak many other languages.
现在几点了
What time is it?
10点多了
It's after 10:00.
我应该洗个澡 开始一天的工作了
I should shower and start my day.
我去买♥♥点咖啡
I'll get some coffee.
不 梅拉妮 - 舒格
No, Melanie. - Sugar,
说实话 你真的觉得把我牵扯进
do you seriously, honestly believe that you can drag me
这莫名其妙的事里 而不必向我解释吗
into whatever the fuck this is without having to explain it?
当然不是
Well, apparently not.
我去买♥♥咖啡了 - 好吧 咖啡
I'm gonna go get coffee. - Okay. Coffee.
我想告诉她一切 但我不能说 永远不能
I'd like to tell her everything, but I can't. Not ever.
(大卫西格尔 1988年至2023年)
“人不过像一口气 他的年日仿佛影子消逝
"Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow.
你使世人消逝
You sweep men away.
他们好像睡了一觉 他们又像在早晨生长的草
They are like a dream, like grass which is renewed in the morning.
早晨发芽生长 晚上就凋萎枯干”
In the morning, it flourishes and grows, but in the evening, it fades and withers."
卡洛斯 让我们单独谈谈
Carlos, give us a minute.
你母亲去世时 对我来说 那是一段极为艰难的时光
When your mother died... it was difficult for me.
但令我些许安慰的是我知道...
But I took some small comfort in knowing...
她的人生圆♥满♥了
it was her time.
可这次呢
But this?
这次不一样
This is different.
白发人送黑发人
For a parent to outlive their child.
我真的很遗憾
I'm truly sorry.
还是没有奥利维娅的消息
You still haven't heard anything from Olivia?
没有 有的话我会告诉你
No, I would've told you.
无论她过去有多不负责
However irresponsible she's been in the past,
就算她跌入人生的谷底 她今天也会出席
even in her darkest days, she would've been here.
你真的认为她出事了
You really think something happened to her?
是的
Yes, I do.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
他们坐在吧台前 向我的瓶子里扔面包
And they sit at the bar Throwing bread in my jar
说:“天啊 你在这里做什么 ”
Saying "Man, what are you doing here?"
混♥蛋♥ 不许碰我
You motherfucker, don't you fucking touch me!
不许碰我
Don't you fucking touch me.
莫斯的手♥机♥
Moss's phone.
(给我们回电♥话♥ 保持联♥系♥)
有人在找他
Someone's looking for him.
我有很多问题要问你
I mean, I have so many questions.
珍是谁
Who's Djen?
我从你的梦话里 只听出这一个字 她是谁
That's the only word I could make out in your dream. Djen. Who's she?
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
你的妹妹 她在哪 出了什么事...
Your sister. Where is she? Did something happen to--
有人来了
Someone's coming.
是米勒 - 米勒是谁
It's Miller. - Who's Miller?
是我的老板
He's my boss.
舒格 开门 我想跟你谈谈
Sugar, open the door. I'd like to talk to you.
是他捅伤你的吗
Is that the guy who tried to stab you?
不...他是朋友
No. No, he's a friend.
如果他是朋友 你为什么不开门
If he's a friend, why aren't you opening the door?
因为我不想
Because I don't want to.
要不我们用毛巾架打他
What if we grab the towel rack?
毛巾架搞不定
Towel rack's not gonna do it.
后面
Out back.
我们走
Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉了 我只想跟你谈谈
Sorry about that. I just wanna talk to you.
快去开车 给
Get the car. Here.
米勒为什么这么做
Why is Miller doing this?
一定出事了 一定有变故
Something must have happened. Something must have changed.
停车
Pull over.
老天啊 刚刚是怎么回事
Oh, my God. What the fuck just happened?
那老家伙单手就把你举起来
I mean, that old guy with one hand?
我打破了他的头 我迫不得已
I cracked him. I had to crack him.
是...他会没事的 - 他会没事的 对吗
Yeah. Yeah, he'll be fine. - He's gonna be okay, right?
好吧 他怎么会是你朋友
Okay. How is he your friend?
我认识他很久了
I've known him a long time.
“我只想谈谈” 这算什么
"I just want to talk." I mean, what was that?
谈什么 你干了什么
Talk about what? What did you do?
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
听着 我...
Listen, I--
我在听啊
I am listening.
是 但是...他叫米勒
Yeah, but-- Well, his name is Miller.
他和一些其他人 我们是同事
He and some others, we all work together.
什么意思 私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
What do you mean? Like private investigators?
不是...那是我的日常工作
No, not-- I mean-- Well, that's my day job,
但他们每个人都有各自的日常工作
but each of them has their own day job.
我们属于一个群体
We're members of a group.
就像一个不可告人的秘密组织
Like an organization that no one is allowed to know anything about.
有些事我...不能告诉你
Something I-- Well, I can't tell you.
我刚用毛巾架打破了一个人的头
I just cracked a guy over his head with a towel bar.
所以你必须告诉我 - 谢谢你出手
So you're gonna tell me. - And I appreciate it.
但我不能告诉你是因为此事很危险
But the reason I can't tell you is because it's dangerous.
不光对你来说危险
Not only for you, which it would be,
对我和我的很多朋友也很危险 他们都是我在乎的人
but it's dangerous for me and for many of my friends. People I care about.
这事我保密很久了
It's a secret I've kept for a while now.
我们所有人都是
We all have.
我从不想告诉任何人
I've never wanted to tell it to anyone
但我想告诉你 可是...我不能说
as much as I want to tell it to you, but... I can't.
你是个间谍
You're a spy.
会多门语言
The languages.
总是在观察 聆听
Always watching, always listening.
对其他人的兴趣超过自己 不谈自己的事
More curious about others than you are-- than talking about yourself.
我说 天啊 我早该想到的
I mean, oh, my God. I should've known.
就算是按处♥女♥座的标准 我都该好奇的
Even by Virgo standards, I should've wondered at that.
我向你提问的唯一原因
The only reason I ever asked you any questions
是我自己想知道答案
was because I wanted to know the answers for myself.
你是间谍
You're a spy.
是这样吧 你是个外国间谍
I mean, that's what this is, right? You're a foreign spy.
我们只是来这里观察的
We're just here to observe.
老天
Holy shit.
这是我们的任务 唯一的任务
That's our mission. That's our only mission.
天啊 我希望有支烟抽
Oh, God. I wish I had a cigarette.
索普呢 - 他怎么了
What about Thorpe? - What about him?
他也是你们的人 对吗
He's one of you too, right?
对
Yeah.
但他没追你 而是在帮你 - 该死
But he's not after you. He's helping you? - Damn it.
怎么了
What?
亨利 他们下一个会去找他
Henry. That's who they're gonna go next.
我们得走了 我们得去大学
We gotta go. We gotta go to the university.
是的 我们会讲到拉森那一章的一些内容
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表