剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
谜探休格
第一季第六集
西格尔夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Siegel?
是
Yeah.
你们儿子的手术结束了 他还活着
Your son's out of surgery. He's alive.
他活着
He's alive?
谢谢… -我很遗憾 虽然他还活着
Thank-- -I'm sorry. He's alive,
但他的大脑受到了永久损伤 无法治愈
but his brain's permanently damaged beyond repair.
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you saying?
大卫的身体完全正常
David's body is perfectly functional,
但他再也无法说话 行动 思考了
but he'll never speak, he'll never move, he'll never think.
再也不行了
Never again.
告诉家属这种消息从来都很艰难
This is never easy to bring up,
但器官捐赠是一种赐福
but organ donation is a gift that…
要我给你讲一个左右手的小故事吗
Would you like me to tell you the little story of right hand, left hand?
好与坏的故事
The story of good and evil?
恨
H-A-T-E.
用这只左手
It was with this left hand
老大哥该隐杀死了他的弟弟
that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low.
爱
L-O-V-E.
亲爱的 看见这些手指了吗
You see these fingers, dear hearts?
其中有血管 直通人的灵魂
These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man.
朋友们 右手是爱之手
The right hand, friends. The hand of love.
看好了 我向大家展示生命的故事
Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life.
这些手指 亲爱的
These fingers, dear hearts,
总是在相互争斗 拉扯
is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin tother.
仔细看
Now watch 'em.
左手这位老兄 左手“恨”攻势凶猛
Old brother left hand-- left hand hate's a-fighting,
看起来爱要完蛋了
and it looks like love's a goner.
但是等一等…
But wait a minute. Wait a minute.
厉害 爱赢了 是的 先生
Hot dog, love's a-winning! Yes, sirree.
爱胜利了
It's love that won.
我们熟悉的左手“恨”败北了
And old left hand hate is down for the count!
今天是个大日子
Today is a big day.
睡不着 很早就起了
Couldn't sleep. Got up early.
我在等查理来电♥话♥
I'm waiting for a call from Charlie.
她会告诉我拜伦斯托林斯什么时候回来
She's gonna let me know when Byron Stallings is back.
我觉得今天会是个大日子
I feel like it's gonna be a big day.
大日子
Big day.
来吧…
Come on. Come on.
小家伙们…
Boys. Boy, boy, boy, boys.
嘿 怂包
Hey, pussy.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
卡罗还是没消息
Still no word from Carlo?
完全没有
Not a peep.
真奇怪 是吧
It's fucking weird, right?
他最好不是昏倒在某个汽车旅馆了
He better not be passed out in some motel room,
否则我就切掉他的蛋蛋 喂我的狗吃
or I'll cut his balls off and feed 'em to my dogs.
莫斯呢
What about Moss?
在路上了
He's on his way.
好的 嗨
All right. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 斯托林斯刚刚回家
Hey. Stallings just got back to his place.
等等 你现在要去
Wait, you're going there now?
是 当然 我正赶过去 -好吧 可是舒格 他…
Yeah, of course, I'm on my way there now. -Okay. But, Sugar, he's--
他是找到她的关键 -拜伦斯托林斯是个非常危险的人
He's the key to finding her. -Byron Stallings is a very dangerous man--
露比 别担心 我会没事的 好吗
Ruby, don't worry. I'll be okay. All right?
好了 别玩糖果传奇了 来讨论一下
All right, put away the Candy Crush and let's powwow.
我想知道迪本内德托到底怎么了
I want to know what the hell happened to Dibenidetto.
嘿 好家伙
Hey now.
计划有变
Change of plans.
都给我起来
Get the fuck up!
嘿 有什么情况
Hey. What do we got?
斯托林斯先生 几个熟悉的同伙 两只杜宾
Senor Stallings, some known associates, two Dobermans.
没有奥利维娅西格尔的踪影 当然 他们不会让她到户外来
No sign of Olivia Siegel, not that they'd let her out in the open.
两侧都有门 后面有台阶 他们有枪
Doors on both sides, steps in the back, and they're armed.
好 如果我十分钟没回来…
All right. If I'm not back in ten minutes?
当然 老样子
Of course. Just like always.
老样子
Like always.
来
Come.
乖狗狗
Good dogs.
奥利维娅
Olivia.
嘿
Hey.
神秘人来了
It's the mystery man.
差一点啊
Almost.
就成功救出人了
To the rescue.
我没有武器…
I'm unarmed. I'm unarmed.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
你不想伤害我
You don't wanna hurt me?
我不想要暴♥力♥
I don't want violence.
五拳
Five punches?
在我看来 暴♥力♥是曼尼用枪击中你的膝盖
In my book, violence is Manny shoots you in the knee,
同时我用脚踩住你的头 好让你不要乱动
while I stop you from wriggling around with my boot on your head
方便我把你的胳膊锯掉
so I can saw your arm off.
这才叫暴♥力♥
I mean, that's violence.
我理解你对暴♥力♥着迷 真的
I understand you being drawn to it. I really do.
那种力量强大的感觉
That feeling of power.
但这不是我想要的 不想对你们施暴 好吗
But that's not what I want for me, for any of you, all right?
我只想找回奥利维娅
I just want Olivia back.
拜托 我只想带她回家
Please, I just wanna bring her home.
你…真是个怪胎 哥们
You're a strange cat, man.
你简直怪到家了
You're, like, convincingly strange.
但对你来说
But for you, I mean,
接下来的命运 已经决定好了
what happens next, it's already been decided.
谁决定的 什么意思
Who decided? What do you mean?
恐怕这次查理不会来救你了
I don't think Charlie's coming to your rescue this time.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
是这么回事 你死定了
What's going on is, you're a dead man.
曼尼 -不 别开枪…
Manny. -No, don't! Don't!
听着 请告诉我她在哪
Look, just tell me where she is.
我会让你们向警方自首
I will let you surrender to the cops.
没有武器的神秘人会让我们去自首
The unarmed mystery man is going to let us surrender.
谢谢你啊 -是 要么自首
Thank you. -Yeah, well, it's either that,
要么我就杀了你们所有人
or I will kill you all.
好啊
Uh-huh.
毙了他
Shoot him.
什么情况
What the hell?
该死的
Goddamn it!
有人告诉了你我会来 谁
Someone told you I was coming. Who?
(舒格来了 快走)
不
No.
是坏消息吧
Bad news, huh?
不…我认得这个号♥码
No, no, no. I know that number.
是坏消息就对了 那些该死的家伙
Bad news is right. Those fucking people.
她在哪 奥利维娅在哪
Where is she? Where's Olivia?
去死吧
Fuck you.
这不是我想要的
I didn't want this.
奥利维娅在哪
Where's Olivia?
你去死吧
Fuck you.
她在哪
Where is she?
我根本不…
I have no fucking--
哟…亲爱的 我回来了
Yo, yo, yo. Honey, I'm home.
嘿
Hey.
你的朋友都死了
Your friends are gone.
我会离开 什么都不会说的 我发誓
I'll just go, and I won't say a word. I swear.
好 走吧
Okay. Go.
等等
Wait.
能借我手♥机♥用用吗
You got a phone I can borrow?
我的手♥机♥已经不安全了
Mine's not safe anymore.
谢谢
Thanks.
(C 查理)
很抱歉 -不 查理
We're sorry… -No, Charlie.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表