剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
说实话 我对这些事也很不爽
These things that frankly I'm not happy about.
这些新的手段 - 我们一如既往 只是旁观
These new methods. - We're just observing like always.
不 米勒 这次是新情况
No, Miller. This is new.
这些人...
These people--
不 我知道 确实
No, I know. It's true.
但到头来 这也是必要的
But in the end, it's necessary.
舒格不会这样想
Sugar won't see it that way.
那就别让他发现那些事
So don't let him find out.
我觉得我无法阻止他 我试过了
I don't really see how I can stop him. I mean, I've tried.
那就不择手段吧
Whatever it takes.
我觉得那是一棵棉杨树 是吗
I think that's a cottonwood tree, isn't it?
是 我想是的 - 味道很好闻
Yeah, I believe so. - Beautiful smell.
是 这里景色很美
Yeah, it's stunning out here.
枝繁叶茂 同时又死气沉沉
Fertile and dead at the same time.
那个孙女叫什么来着
The-- What's the granddaughter's name again?
奥利维娅...西格尔
Olivia. Olivia Siegel.
嘿 我们那天被打断了
Hey. We got interrupted the other day.
俗话说书接上回 来坐下吧
So, following up, as they say. You wanna come sit?
你家真不错 坐这里
This place is nice. Right here.
手♥机♥给我
I'll take the phone.
这是个 提琴 对吧
It's like a bass, right?
低音提琴
Stand-up bass.
我高中时弹过电吉他
I used to play electric guitar back in high school.
听着 你最好赶紧走人
Look, you probably wanna hurry up and go
因为我男朋友正赶过来
because my boyfriend's on his way over here.
若他看见你拿枪指着我 在这里耍无赖的话...
And if he sees a guy pointing a gun at me being a real dick--
“男朋友正赶过来” 是吗
"Boyfriend's on his way," right?
为什么每次有女人想恐吓你
Why is it that every time some broad wants to try and scare you,
总是有个神秘男友
there's always this mythical boyfriend
正赶过来
that's supposedly on his way?
谁 - 是我
Yeah? - It's me.
他来了
Here he is now.
嗨
Hey.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
吃的 拉面 - 谢谢
Food. Ramen. - Thanks.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
怎么样
How's it going?
她出门了 见了一个朋友
Well, she went out, saw a friend.
刚刚回来 没了
Just came back. That's about it.
现在你怎么办
Now what?
你和大卫西格尔谈过了 - 是
Did you talk to David Siegel? - Yeah.
然后呢
And?
对 我们谈了很多 但最重要的是
Yeah, we covered a lot of ground, but the headline is that we need
必须找拜伦斯托林斯聊聊
to have a word with Byron Stallings.
他在墨西哥 明天才回来
He's in Mexico. He's not gonna be back till tomorrow.
我要你明天一早去他家
First thing in the morning, I want you to go to his place.
我会把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
听起来你今晚要下班了
Sounds like you got the night off then?
我也许会看个电影
Maybe I'll go see a movie.
你明天一看到斯托林斯 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
As soon as you see Stallings tomorrow, call me, okay?
好 没问题
Yeah. You got it.
你男朋友来了
Your boyfriend's coming!
谢谢你的外卖♥♥ - 不客气
Thanks for the food. - You got it.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
他在哪
Where is he?
该死的
Goddamn it!
住手
Stop it.
舒格
Sugar!
舒格
Sugar!
舒格
Sugar!
你没事吧
You okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 我们得找斯托林斯谈谈
Now, it's Stallings we gotta talk to.
明天一早 - 是
Tomorrow morning? - Yeah.
他怎么办 - 放他走
What do we do with him now? - Well, let him go.
他可以去巴斯托或博伊西展开新生活
Then he can start a new life in Barstow or Boise.
或留下来向他的老大道歉 因为他如此令人失望
Or stay around and apologize to his boss for being such a disappointment.
我不在乎 放他走吧 - 那她呢
I don't care. Let him go. - What about her?
我去跟她谈 - 好
I'll talk to her. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我觉得你今晚最好不要在这里过夜
I don't think it's a good idea that you stay here tonight.
不如你来我的酒店吧
So maybe the best idea is you come to the hotel?
我去收拾东西 - 好
I'll get my things. - Okay.
如果你饿了 客房♥服务还没结束
Room service is still open if you're hungry.
好 稍等我一下
All right. Just give me a moment.
我听说海鲈鱼很好吃
I hear the sea bass is really good.
我什么都不想吃
I don't want anything.
经历了刚才的事 我为什么...
I mean, after what just happened, why would I--
为什么会有人想吃海鲈鱼
why would anybody want sea bass?
当然
Of course.
他想伤害你
He wanted to hurt you.
所以我...不知道
And so, I just-- I don't know.
你想伤害他
You wanted to hurt him.
抱歉 我可能吓到你了
I'm sorry if I scared you.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我只是要去洗澡
I was just gonna take a shower.
对不...当然 我会睡沙发
Sor-- I'll obviously sleep on the couch.
你和威利可以睡床上 - 不...
You and Wiley can take the bed. - No, no.
不必 我曾是瘾君子 摇滚乐手
No. I'm an ex-junkie rock and roller.
我应该能在豪华酒店的沙发上 凑合一夜 没问题
I think I can handle a night on a fancy hotel couch. I'm okay.
好吧
Okay.
床上用品
Some stuff.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks. - You're welcome.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
晚上好 下来吧
Good evening. Come down.
请下车
Come down, please.
继续 我们就快到了
Keep going. We'll be there soon.
没事的 看
It's okay, look.
快一点 请下车
A little faster, please keep coming down.
没事的
It's okay.
我们只是要做一些调整
We just want to make some changes.
男的来这边 女的来这边
We want men over here and women over here.
对 请分开 没事
Yes, please split up. It's okay.
我们很快就要过边境了
We're gonna cross soon.
我们看看 你...
Let's see, you...
你跟我来
You come with me.
你
You.
你 小姐 你
You, miss. You.
你 还有你
You and you.
你们都上面包车
You're going to get in the van.
没事的
It's okay.
你们的妈妈和爸爸会搭后面的卡车
Your moms and dads are going to be behind you in the truck.
她不想离开 - 先生 什么问题 没事的
She doesn't want to leave. - What is the problem, sir? It's okay.
因为他们要把女孩分出去 她跟我一起走
Because they're separating the girls, she's coming with me.
没事的
It's okay.
听起来不太好
That doesn't sound very good.
跟我来 兄弟 我跟你解释
Come with me, brother. I'll explain.
理解我一下 叫他理解我
Understand me. Tell him to understand me.
上面包车
Get in the van.
上面包车
Get in the van.
你们都不明白
You guys are not understanding me.
上去...
Get in. Get in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们之前谈的时候 那...
When we were talking earlier, the--
那一幕很难演 还记得吗
It was such a difficult scene. You remember?
天啊 是 我记得
Oh, God. Yeah, I remember.
而且技术上很难 不光...是表演
And technically difficult. Not, you know-- Not just the acting.
我必须拿着一大堆文件走进律师办公室
I had to walk into the lawyer's office with all the papers.
现场得有30个群演吧
And there must've been, what, like 30 extras?
至少30个 一大堆群演
At least. Bunch of extras.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表