剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
The most likely thing that "happened" to her is
遇到了一位有着漂亮腹肌的毒贩
that she met a coke dealer with some really nice abs.
你都不信自己刚刚说的话
You don't even believe what you just said.
肯尼
Kenny.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
送客
Make him leave.
请送舒格先生出去好吗 - 嗨 卡洛斯
Would you show Mr. Sugar out? - Hey, Carlos.
你可赶不走我 肯尼
You're not gonna be able to make me leave, Kenny.
我保证
I promise.
没事
It's okay.
戴维...我跟你说了 宝贝 我会搞定
Davy. Davy, I told you, sweetheart, that I would handle this.
这是我的事 - 戴维
This is on me. - Davy.
你们走吧 我跟你谈
You guys can go. I'll talk to you.
戴维 拜托 - 妈 别这样...妈 够了
Davy, please. - Mom, stop, stop. Mom, enough.
戴维 我能... - 够了 停 出去
Davy, I can-- - Enough! Stop! Get out.
快点 - 好吧
Come on. - Okay.
好
Okay.
他不会伤...没事的 肯尼
He's not gonna hurt-- It's all right, Kenny.
该死
Shit.
她只是爱我 所以...
She just loves me. So...
我身边的女人总是很奇怪
Women were always weird around me.
不是奇怪 我也不知道是什么 见鬼
Not weird, but I don't know. Shit.
我从小出名 属于名门望族 身边有女人
I was a famous kid. I had this famous family, and they were around.
所以我从来不知道如何...
So I just never knew how to--
和她们正常相处
to figure out how to be normal with them.
你明白吗 - 正常是什么意思
You know? - By normal, what do you mean?
是指不用暴♥力♥威胁
You mean not using violent threats
强迫女人跟你上♥床♥
to force women to have sex with you?
是这个意思吗 - 是 我...好吧 我...
Is that what you mean? - Yeah. I-- Okay, I've--
我♥干♥过一些不堪的事
I've done my fair share of things I'm not proud of.
但现在全世界都知道了 所以...
But now the world knows. So...
谁绑了奥利维娅
Who took Olivia?
“她在哪 ”
"Where is she? Where is she?"
你真是穷追不舍啊 不...很好...
You're fucking relentless. No, no. It's good. It's good.
你理应如此
You should be.
好了 谁劫持了奥利维娅 - 好
Now, who took Olivia? - Okay. Okay.
这次对话并不轻松
It's not the easiest conversation I've had.
我从小出名 属于名门望族
I was a famous kid. I had this famous family.
想知道如何当普通人 身边有女人 但我...
Figure out how to be normal. And so, they were around, but I--
我从来不知如何... - 嘿
I never knew how to-- - Hey!
谁劫持了奥利维娅
Who took Olivia?
好吧
Okay.
前不久 我听说有个人能弄来女孩
A while back, I heard about a guy who can get you girls.
不一定是专业的或者妓♥女♥ 而是...
Not necessarily pros or prostitutes, but--
被贩卖♥♥的女孩 女人 那些...
Trafficked girls, women who--
没人惦记的 - 听着 我...
who wouldn't be missed. - Look, I--
我从未看到任何公开的虐待行为
I never saw any overt mistreatment
或者说任何虐待行为
or any kind of mistreatment.
所有的女孩...至少我见到的那些 她们似乎很...
All the girls-- at least the ones that I saw-- they seemed pretty,
就是... - 什么 开心
you know-- - What? Happy?
我知道情况看起来很糟
I know this looks really bad.
所以你找拜伦斯托林斯要女人
So you went to Byron Stallings for women.
不...我没说过这个名字 从来没有 - 你去找了拜伦斯托林斯 大卫
No, no. I never said that name. Never. - You went to Byron Stallings, David.
天啊 - 我找过几次
Jesus. - I went a few times.
不止几次 行了吧
More than a few times, okay?
过了一阵子
And after a while,
我开始不喜欢和他一起去网球俱乐部了
I just sort of started not, like, hanging out with him at the tennis club.
这个斯托林斯根本就是个神经病
This guy Stallings is a legit psychopath.
但是我们还算聊得来
But, you know, as conversational acquaintances.
于是...我跟斯托林斯说
And so-- I was telling Stallings about what was going on
很多妞站出来攻击我
about all these chicks coming out of the woodwork and attacking me,
威胁说要上诉 报♥警♥
threatening to sue, go to the police.
诸如此类 大概在这个过程中 我...
All that. And I guess, around there-- I--
我大概是提到了 我同父异母的妹妹奥利维娅
I guess I mentioned something about my half-sister, about Olivia.
你提什么了
What did you mention?
我提什么了 提到了她对我做的事
What did I mention? What she was doing to me.
她说...
Talking to that--
她叫那个女人不要和解
Telling the one woman not to settle.
去跟媒体曝光我所有的事
Go tell the press everything about me.
还正好是我的电影上映前
I mean, right before my movie is supposed to come out?
我...听着...请相信我 听我说
I on-- Look, listen. Please believe me. Please listen to me.
我以为他只会吓唬她
I just thought he would scare her.
叫她...冷静点
You know, tell her that-- Tell her to chill.
我从没想要他...天啊 真是完蛋了
I never wanted him to-- Oh, God, it's so bad.
玛吉特是否...
Does Margit--
不 - 你妈妈是否...
No. - Does your mom--
不...她知道那些女人的事
No, no. She knows about the women.
不知道奥利维娅的
Not Olivia.
斯托林斯的地址
Stallings's address.
他具体住哪 - 拉西埃内加附近
Where exactly does he live? - Off of La Cienega.
那地方挺吓人的 就在油田旁边
Creepy place, like, right by the oil fields.
但他现在不在 他去蒂华纳了
But he's not there right now. He's down in TJ.
要明天才回来
He won't be back until tomorrow.
我一直觉得她不喜欢我
I always felt like she didn't like me.
所以我决定也不喜欢她
And so I decided not to like her.
不知道
I don't know.
她是你妹妹
She's your sister.
你应该照顾她的
You were supposed to take care of her.
是
Yeah.
我们演奏两组
We're gonna do two sets.
好 听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds great.
我知道
I know.
但兽医说我们必须这么做
But the vet says we have to.
我们的狗 除了有跳蚤 耳朵感染 眼睛感染
Our dog-- on top of fleas, an ear infection, an eye infection,
肩部肌腱炎之外 还有天生外阴内翻
tendinitis of the shoulder-- was born with an inverted vulva.
我甚至都不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that is.
就是要花一千五百美元 - 不是吧 看来你的生意还不错啊
It's $1,500 is what it is. - Stop it. So business is good?
还可以 - 好
It's fine. - Good.
戒酒进度如何 - 四天了
How's the sobriety? - Four days.
嘿 真好 阿梅 你真棒 - 是 谢谢
Hey, that's great. Mel, good for you. - Yeah, thanks.
还是没有奥利维娅的消息 - 我们一直在一起找她
And still no word about Olivia? - We've been looking for her together.
什么意思
What do you mean?
舒格 他叫约翰舒格
Sugar. His fucking name is John Sugar.
这名字...很神奇吧
Isn't that-- That's amazing, right?
他很好 但我...并不了解他
He's been great. I-- Not that I know much about him.
他很神秘 不肯谈自己的事
He's very mysterious. Won't talk about himself.
顾左右而言他
You know, all that bullshit.
东扯西扯
Blah, blah, blah.
但是 不知怎么的 我...相信他
But, I don't know. I s-- I trust him.
不 听着 他想找到奥利维娅 几乎像我一样想
No, look, he wants to find Olivia almost as much as I do.
这才重要
That's what matters.
他是不是你前几天带回家的那位
Is this the guy that you brought home a few days ago?
对 但是什么都没发生
Yeah. But no, nothing happened.
他帅吗 - 帅也不帅
Is he cute? - Yes and no.
不是爱情关系 没上♥床♥
It's not romantic. It's not sexual.
我解释不来
I can't explain it.
我不想承认 但你的生活听起来
I hate to say it, but your life sounds
比我现在的有趣多了
a hell of a lot more interesting than mine does right now.
那我不确定 你家狗狗的外阴听起来挺有趣
I don't know. Your dog's vagina sounds pretty interesting.
你小心就好 阿梅
Just be careful, Mel.
那当然 - 好
Always. - Yeah.
(约翰舒格来电)
露比
Ruby.
你好 米勒
Hello, Miller.
你想谈谈
You wanted to talk.
抱歉 我知道你很忙
I'm sorry. I know how busy you are.
舒格出了什么问题吗
So, something's going on with Sugar?
就是...
It's just that--
我担心他现在的工作...这个案子
There's a worry that his current job-- this case--
可能会让他查出一些事
might lead him to come across things.
他迟早会看到让他不高兴的事
It's only a matter of time before he sees something he won't be happy about.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表