剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
I'm that kind of guy hates tennis, et cetera, et cetera.
但我发现这太局限了
But I realized that was limiting.
我这种事做得越多 就越深刻地意识到 自己其实根本不知道
And the more I do this kind of stuff, the more I realize I actually had no idea
可能还有很多其他事 是我喜欢或不喜欢做的
of all the other things I might like or not like to do.
比如
For instance...
我从不认为自己喜欢用锤子 直到我发现自己竟然喜欢
I never thought of myself as a hammer guy, until I figured I was.
对 我是说...
So, yeah. I mean...
不... - 要保持开放的心态
No. No. - ...just keep an open mind.
不...求求你
No. No. Please.
嘿 住嘴
Hey! Stop!
住嘴
Stop!
我一度让自己...
For a while, I used to give myself--
舒格先生
Mr. Sugar.
你好吗 - 我很好 谢谢
How are you? - I'm doing great. Thank you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我们都非常感谢你救出了奥利维娅
We're all so grateful for what you did for Olivia.
西格尔先生在等你 - 谢谢
Mr. Siegel is waiting for you. - Thank you.
稍等我一下 - 当然
Give me one second. - Of course.
玛吉特 请节哀 - 谢谢你 舒格
Margit, my condolences. - Thank you, Sugar.
不过这话我听到很多次了
Although, I have been offered a lot of condolences
莫名地没什么帮助
and somehow, they don't seem to help.
我理解
I'm sure.
好吧
Well.
我们从没把话说清楚 对吗
We never did get to the bottom of things, did we?
这一切对你来说有什么意义
What all this was really about for you.
我跟你说过此事对我的意义
I told you what it was about for me.
是...
Right. Right.
只是个好心私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 寻找一位可怜的富家小姐
Just a good-hearted PI looking for some poor little rich girl.
她是被你儿子置于危险中的
A girl that your son put in danger.
是他的亲妹妹
His own sister.
虽然不是故意的 但确实鲁莽
I mean, maybe not deliberately, but recklessly.
我猜你完全知...
And I imagine you knew all about--
知道吗 我不久前 在《角落里的男孩》看过他的表演
You know, I saw him in The Boy in the Corner a while ago.
他...演得很好
He was-- He was really good.
是
Yeah.
是 他很有才华
Yeah, he was brilliant.
我也会这么说
I would say so.
我再次表示遗憾
I'm sorry again.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 卡洛斯 - 不客气
Thank you, Carlos. - Of course.
希望你不介意 我只是想道别
Hope you don't mind. I just wanted to say goodbye.
我当然不介意
No, of course I don't mind.
事实上 我有个提议
As a matter of fact, I have a proposition for you.
我有个职位空缺
I have a position available.
整个公♥司♥的安保主管
Head of security for my entire company.
是吗
Is that right?
是一份轻松的工作
It's an easy job.
追踪网络盗版者 送电影明星去戒毒
Tracking down Internet pirates, driving movie stars to rehab.
无论其他像我这样的雇主付你多少工资
And whatever people like me are paying you,
我付双倍的
I double it.
太慷慨了 谢谢你 但...
That's very generous. I thank you, but...
不会吧
Really?
好吧 - 抱歉
Okay. - Oh, sorry.
是...
It was--
是...很少见
Yeah. Yeah. They're a rarity.
但发生的时候很舒服
When they do happen, it's really nice though.
有种凉爽的感觉
It's a cool feeling.
说谢谢你实在是太轻描淡写了
To say that I thank you would be a gross understatement.
她似乎是个坚强的女性
She seems like a strong woman.
是的
Yes, she is.
但对他们俩来说 恢复将是个漫长的过程
But it'll be a long road back for the both of them.
她说起过这次经历吗
Has she talked about it?
说起...没有 还没说
About the-- No. Not yet.
对 这是预料中的
No, it's to be expected.
可以吗 - 请坐
You mind? - Please.
她对那个地下室里的事 一个字还都没提过
She hasn't said a word about what happened in the basement?
如我所说 一字未提
What I said. Not a word.
好吧
Okay.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我不确定
I don't know.
不知道 有些事...
I don't know. Something--
克利福德卡特的尸体
Clifford Carter's body.
我猜是你安排人
I'm just gonna assume that it was you
把它从奥利维娅的后备箱里转移走了
that arranged to have it go missing from the trunk of Olivia's car.
这是... - 请不要 不...
Well, this is-- - Don't. Please. No, no, no.
什么...都别说
Don't-- Don't say anything.
重要的是 警方牵涉越少越好
The point is that the less the police are involved, the better.
我赞同
I agree.
所以我等到我们离开了帕维奇家 才打911报♥警♥
That's why I waited till we left Pavich's house before I called 911.
谢谢你的谨慎 - 不客气
And I thank you for your discretion. - Of course.
还感谢你做的其他一切
On top of everything else.
你现在可以放松一下了 舒格
You can relax now, Sugar.
你成功了 结束了
You did it. It's over.
还差一点
Almost.
我觉得这些是属于你的
I think these belong to you.
我认出了瑞秋穿的裙子
I recognize the dress that Rachel's wearing.
是你妻子罗琳在《风云变幻》中穿的那条
It's the same dress your wife Lorraine wore in The Winds of Change.
这些照片是你拍的 对吗
You took those pictures, didn't you?
你怎么知道的
How would you know that?
我在罗琳生前的卧室里看到了这条裙子
Well, I saw the dress in Lorraine's old bedroom and
意识到这就是照片的拍摄地
realized that's where the pictures were taken, so,
于是得出了结论
put two and two together.
她有个自♥由♥的灵魂 很像罗琳
She was a free spirit, a lot like Lorraine.
这是我被她吸引的主要原因
It's principally why I was drawn to her.
她当时不开心 我情不自禁
She was unhappy and I couldn't help myself.
我们后来分手了 分手前...
We broke it off after...
怎么说呢 - 她怀孕了
well-- - She got pregnant.
你是在问奥利维娅是不是我的女儿吗
Are you asking me if Olivia is my daughter?
不 先生 这不关我的事
No, sir. It's not my business.
她被爱着
She's loved.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
优雅且敏感
Grace and sensitivity...
自始至终
to the end.
再见 舒格先生
Goodbye, Mr. Sugar.
再见 卡洛斯
Goodbye, Carlos.
舒格 你有米勒的消息吗 - 没有 还没有
Sugar, have you heard from Miller? - No, I haven't heard from him yet.
好 有的话告诉我好吗
Okay. Well, just let me know if you hear anything, okay?
我正赶往撤离点
I'm heading to the evac now.
好 我还得去几个地方
All right. I got a couple more stops to make.
然后我去接亨利 我们撤离点见
Then I'll grab Henry. We'll see you there.
好 回头见
All right. See you soon.
我一度让自己过得很艰难
For a while, I used to give myself a hard time.
我想做什么都可以
I could do anything I want.
当银行家 律师 甚至可以开个该死的瑜伽店
Banker, lawyer. I could open a fucking yoga store.
我可以做任何工作 但我在做这事
I could do anything, but I'm doing this.
我已不再质疑了
I don't question it anymore.
我让自己休息一下
I gave myself a break.
我做的事 无论这算什么
Whatever this is, what I do,
最重要的是 它让我有活着的感觉
more than anything else, it makes me feel alive.
嗨... - 你确定吗
Hi. Hi. - Are you sure about this?
它饭量惊人 爱吃猪排
He kind of eats his body weight in pork chops.
我们很确定 没问题 - 谢谢
We are so sure. Yeah, sure. - Thank you.
你要进来道别吗
You coming in to say goodbye?
不了 有人在等我呢
No. I got some people waiting for me.
不 我做了柠檬汁 进来道别吧
No, I made lemonade. You're coming in to say goodbye.
来 乖狗狗...
Come on. Good boy. Good boy.
我现在一天能喝3升多
I'm drinking about a gallon a day now.
我会变成戒了酒的糖尿病患者
I'm gonna be a sober diabetic.
我为你感到骄傲
Well, I'm proud of you.
我也是
Me too.
你应该的
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表