剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
受邀参加精彩的好莱坞展映 我怎么能拒绝
An invite to a glamorous Hollywood screening, how could I say no?
如果你说的精彩
Well, if by glamorous,
是指乔恩沃伊特不知道 自己胡子上粘了一个爆米花
you mean watching Jon Voight not know he's got popcorn in his beard.
那没错 不容错过
Well, yes, can't miss.
还没找到奥利维娅
Still no Olivia?
还在找
Working on it.
她总是在你放弃寻找后出现
She always appears after you give up looking.
是 我不会放弃的
Yeah. Well, I'm not giving up.
随你 反正不是我出钱
Suit yourself. Not my money.
戴维在哪
Where's Davy?
大卫 怎么了 - 只想跟他谈谈
David? Why? - I just wanna talk to him.
谈什么 - 女人
About what? - About women.
约会建议吗
Dating advice?
大卫在这方面很倒霉
David's had rotten luck in that department.
约会啊 现在大家用这个说法
Dating, is that what we're calling it now?
舒格先生 你想说什么
Is something on your mind, Mr. Sugar?
会水落石出的 伯尼
It's gonna come out, Bernie.
戴维 女人
Davy. The women.
你想掩盖一切 会曝光的
You trying to cover it all up. It's coming out.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
戴维做了什么吗
Did Davy do something?
戴维是不是对奥利维...
Did Davy do something to Oliv--
看起来这次对话很有趣呢
This looks like interesting conversation.
舒格先生 这位是我妻子温蒂
Mr. Sugar, this is my wife, Wendy.
抱歉 打断你们了 但他们在找你
I'm sorry to interrupt, but they are asking for you.
走吧
Let's go.
我不懂
I don't get it.
戴维是个性侵者 奥利维娅失踪
Davy's a sex offender. Olivia's gone missing.
我还是不清楚这两件事之间有什么联♥系♥
And I still don't know how those two things are connected,
但这家里似乎没人在乎这些
but no one in this family seems to give a shit about either one.
这两人之间是怎么回事
What's going on with these two?
我以为梅拉妮全盘托出了 但也许并没有
I thought Melanie had come clean, but maybe not.
我♥干♥这一行很久了 但说实话 在看人方面
I've been doing this a long time. But to be honest, when it comes to people,
我还有很多东西要学
I still have a lot to learn.
抱歉 打扰了 我是乔纳森西格尔的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Sorry to bother you. I'm Jonathan Siegel's PI.
没事...进来吧 不打扰
No, no, no. Come on in. Bother away.
对了 我叫格伦
I'm Glen, by the way.
你对展映感到兴奋吗 - 当然
You excited for the screening? - Oh, yeah.
罗琳埃弗利111分钟的演出 35毫米胶片 画面宽高比2.35比1
111 minutes of Lorraine Everly on 35 millimeter at a 2.35-to-1 ratio.
我当然兴奋了 否则我就不是人了
You better believe I'm excited. I wouldn't be human if I wasn't excited.
能遇见个电影发烧友真好
Nice to find a fellow nerd.
我猜你五岁时就在钻研 黑泽明和戈达尔的作品了吧
I assume you were studying Kurosawa and Godard by the age of five?
没有啦
No, not really.
我老大不小了才发现电影这东西
I didn't really discover movies until much later in life.
但是了解电影后
But when I did, you know,
坏人 好人 致命女子 杀人的机器人 胆小的狮子
bad guys, good guys, femme fatales, killer robots, cowardly lions.
我全都喜欢
I loved it. All of it.
光是看电影就能学到很多东西
Amazing, the things you can learn just from watching the movies.
是
Yeah.
谢了 格伦
Thanks, Glen.
不客气 哥们 好好看电影吧 - 好
Yeah, man. Enjoy the show. - Will do.
你应该在墨西哥的
You're supposed to be in Mexico...
“好好看电影” - 和我丈夫一起
"Enjoy the show." - ...with my husband.
我也想啊 不过很难耐下性子来
I'm trying. Although it's hard to be patient.
你是我的保姆吗
What are you, my babysitter?
没错 - 我得和乔纳森谈谈
That's exactly what I am. - I need to talk to Jonathan.
路易斯叫我留在这里看着你
Louis told me to stay here and keep an eye on you.
我一直想逃走
I keep thinking about running away.
我想离开这里 离开他
I wanna get away from this place. Away from him.
我承认 这是我最爱的电影之一
I admit, this was one of my favorites.
如果没有路易斯会怎样
What if there were no Louis?
这话很危险 科拉尔
That's dangerous talk, Coral.
我只跟你说 史蒂夫
I'm only talking to you, Steve.
我只把秘密告诉你一个人
You're the only one I tell my secrets to.
我只信任你一个人
You're the only one I trust.
(完)
女士们 先生们 本片的制片人
Ladies and gentlemen, the film's producer.
是活着的好莱坞传奇 乔纳森西格尔
A living Hollywood legend, Jonathan Siegel.
能在大银幕上重温这部电影真好
So great to revisit this picture on the big screen.
感谢
Oh, bless your heart.
精彩的电影 优秀的女演员
A wonderful picture and a wonderful actress.
这是罗琳埃弗利的 第一个重要角色 对吗
This was Lorraine Everly's first major role, wasn't it?
对 是我这个天才给她的
Yes. And I'm the genius who gave it to her.
你的视线无法从她身上移开 - 是的
You couldn't take your eyes off her. - Yeah.
反正我做不到
Anyway, I couldn't.
你们合作拍摄了六部电影
You made six more movies together
结婚23年
and were married for 23 years.
这在好莱坞几乎是闻所未闻的
That's almost unheard of in Hollywood.
是这样 除了爱情之外
Well, besides love,
(戴维西格尔是性掠夺者 )
我们还彼此尊重
we respected each other.
(角落里的坏男孩)
我完蛋了
I'm so screwed.
(斯托林斯来电)
是他
It's him.
该死
Fuck.
这是关键
That's the key.
你是否... - 时机太糟糕了
Did you have-- - The timing is horrifying.
(被控性骚扰)
一切可好
Everything all right?
(报复性色情勒索 性骚扰)
(女演员指控好莱坞偶像性骚扰)
嗨 斯托林斯 怎么样
Hey, Stallings, what's up?
我刚看到消息 你还好吗
I just found out. You doing all right?
还好 但没错 难以置信
I'm fine. But yeah, it's crazy.
恐怕我们得提前结束了 抱歉
I'm afraid we'll have to cut this short. My apologies.
你这也不能做
You know, you can't do this.
那也不能碰 还记得女人很有趣的年代吗
You can't touch that. Like, remember when women were fun?
好吧...乔纳森...各位 乔纳森西格尔
Well, all right-- Okay, Jonathan-- Jonathan Siegel, everybody.
乔纳森西格尔
Jonathan Siegel.
风头会过去的
It'll blow over.
希望如此 因为有一条规矩没变
I hope so. Because there's one rule that hasn't changed,
就是... - 西格尔先生
and that's-- - Mr. Siegel.
西格尔先生 你还好吗
Mr. Siegel. Are you okay?
西格尔先生 来...这里有椅子
Mr. Siegel! Here. Here. Here's a chair.
如果你和警♥察♥或律师谈
If you find yourself talking to the cops... or a lawyer or...
或者特丽莎那所谓的缓刑监督官 - 你还好吗 快打911
Teresa's so-called probation officer... - You okay? Call 911.
放松 哇 - 我有点晕
Relax. Whoa. - I'm a bit dizzy.
有医生吗
Is there a doctor?
有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
如果你说出我的名字
...and my name comes out of your mouth...
不会的 哥们
Nah, man.
不可能 你什么都不必担心 - 他在这里
No way. You got nothing to worry about. - Here he is.
他不行了 好 让一让
He started crashing. Okay, excuse me.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
我会让你生不如死
...I will skull fuck you till your eyes bleed.
360焦 充电
360, charge.
让开
Clear!
让开
Clear!
再来
Again.
好 我今晚去提华纳
All right. Well, I'm heading to TJ tonight.
也许等我回来后 我们可以和点啤酒 找点妞
Maybe when I get back we can grab a beer, get some pussy,
让你散散心 如何
get your mind away from this shit, huh?
好 听起来不错
Yeah, of course. Sounds good.
再见 小伙子
Adiós, muchacho.
该死
Fuck.
小家伙们...过来...
Boys. Boys. Come here, come here, come here.
过来抱抱 俊美的狗狗
Give me some love. Give me some love, you beautiful creatures.
你们好吗
How are ya? How are ya?
好了 让女孩都出去
All right. Get the girls out of here!
赶紧的...天啊
Come on! Come on! Come on! For fuck's sake.
准备出发了
You ready to roll?
是 老大
Sí, jefe.
好 我要去南边办事
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表