剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
…号♥码是空号♥ -他们抓走了查理
…a number that is no longer in service. -They got to Charlie.
梅拉妮
Melanie.
并非什么事都像电影
Not everything's like a movie.
我知道
I know that.
有时一件事只是一个事件而已
Sometimes, a thing is just a thing that happened.
独一无二 无法比较
Uniquely, in itself. Incomparable.
然而我不禁总是在想 是哪部电影呢
And yet, I can't help it. I keep thinking of-- What's that one?
金贝辛格和罗素克劳 背景是1930年代
Kim Basinger and Russell Crowe and it's the '30s.
叫什么来着
What's it called?
对 《洛城机密》
Oh, right. L.A. Confidential.
讲的是背叛
It's all about betrayal.
大卫开枪自杀了
David shot himself.
他还活着 但是 …
He's still alive, but…
医生说他受到的创伤…
the doctors say the amount of trauma,
他的大脑受到的伤害是…
the damage to his brain is…
总之 他再也好不起来了
Anyway, he'll never be the same.
一切都来得太多 太快 太容易
You know, it's too much too soon. Too easy.
生在富贵家庭 衣食无忧
You get born into all this, and then you get that,
要什么有什么 是吧
and then more and then more, you know?
不全是他的错
It's not all his fault.
我记得我第一次带他去维加斯
I was remembering the first time I took him to Vegas.
参加一场分销商展会 他才12还是13岁
It was a distributor's convention, and he was only 12 or 13.
至少要18岁才可以进赌场
And you have to be at least 18 to go on the casino floor,
他跟着我 是西格尔家的人 赌场监赌人就没管
and he was with me, he was a Siegel, and the pit bosses looked the other way,
于是…
so…
总之 所有的规矩都对他无效 我带他上了花旗骰赌桌
Anyway, none of the rules applied, and I took him to the craps table.
我让他替我掷骰子
And I let him throw the dice for me.
我跟你讲 他骰子掷得真好
And I'm telling ya, he rolled those dice.
他一个多小时一次7都没掷出过
He didn't throw a seven for over an hour.
现场…沸腾了
And the place was-- it was going crazy.
他赚了四万多美元才终于输掉一把
He made over $40,000 before he finally crapped out.
于是下了赌桌后 我带他去吃牛排庆祝
So, I took him to this steak place after to celebrate.
然后…
And--
场面很温馨…大卫非常兴奋
You know, it was so sweet. It was so sweet. David was so excited.
他说:“真好玩 真简单
He was, "That was fun. That was easy.
我等不及回去再多玩几局了”
I can't wait to go back and play some more."
我当时觉得 作为父亲 我该说点什么
And I felt like I should say something as a father.
以父亲的身份 说这是一次特例
As a father. That that was an outlier.
这种运气很少见
That kind of luck is rare.
但我没说
But I didn't say it.
我什么都没说 因为当时
I didn't say anything, because at that moment,
大卫很开心
David was happy.
对我来说 这才是最重要的
And for me, that's all that mattered.
你应该不懂这种心情吧
Not that that's a sentiment you would understand.
抱歉 这么说不公平 这是…
You know, I'm sorry. That's unfair. That's--
你尽力了 我们都尽力了
You did the best you could. We all did.
只是尽力也不够…
It's just not enough. Not enough.
总之
Anyway…
我和玛吉特谈过了
Margit and I talked,
我们要让戴维走了
and we're gonna let Davy go.
至少我还能为他做这件事
I could do that for him, at least.
我…
You know, I--
很抱歉 拿这件事来打扰你
You know, I'm sorry to bother you with this.
本来可以等等再说的 但我只是…
It could have waited, but I just…
天啊
Oh, God.
是我
It's me.
舒格 怎么了 -关上门
Sugar. What? -Close the door.
怎么回事
What happened?
好 如果你不介意 街角有个药店
Okay, so if you don't mind, there's a drugstore around the corner.
买♥♥些胶带 绷带 碘酒就好
Just get tape and get bandages, iodine.
还有缝合包 结实的
A sewing kit. Heavy-duty.
天啊 -我知道 你最好快去
Jesus Christ. -I know. You should probably get going.
我哪也不去 我要叫救护车
I'm not going anywhere. I'm calling an ambulance.
不…别打 我没事 只是…
No, no, no, no, no, no. No. I'll be fine, I just…
我们必须求救
We have to call someone.
不…不能叫救护车 不能去医院
No, no. No ambulance. No hospital.
我不是医生 舒格 我不懂急救
I'm not a doctor, Sugar. I don't know what I'm doing.
不…你能行的
No, no, no. You're doing fine.
能帮我把包拿来吗
Could you bring my bag?
可以打给一个人
There's someone we can call.
这个号♥码 他叫亨利 -好
This number. This is Henry. -Okay.
他是我朋友 -好
He's my friend. -Okay.
他知道该怎么做
He'll know what to do.
谢谢你赶来
Thank you for coming.
好 给我
Okay. Give it to me.
亨利 -约翰尼
Henry. -Johnny.
我们 把他抬到浴室去
Let's bring him into the bathroom.
好
Yeah.
好 你抬他的腿 准备好了 抬
Okay, take his legs. Ready? Let's go.
一 二
One, two.
她不见了
She was gone.
你似乎总是惹麻烦啊 对吧
You can't seem to stay out of trouble, can you?
我需要你去药店再多买♥♥些消毒液
I need you to go to the drugstore and get some more Betadine.
请立刻去
Like, right now, please.
约翰 加油啊 好吗
Come on, John. All right?
约翰
John.
好了…明白吗 你会好起来的 朋友
All right. No? All right. You're gonna be okay, my friend.
打♥针♥了 五 四 三 二 一
Here we go. Five, four, three, two, one.
我给他留了些衣服 有运动裤 内♥裤♥什么的
I left him some clothes. Just some sweats, underwear, whatever.
你确定你可以陪着他吗
You sure you're okay staying with him?
我是愿意陪他 但我的工作…
I mean, I would, but my work is--
没问题 当然
No, of course.
他一定非常信任你
He must really trust you.
好 别让他移♥动♥ 哪都不能去
All right. He doesn't move. He doesn't go anywhere.
只准卧床
He stays in that bed.
不好意思 我为什么不能送他去医院
I'm sorry. Why can't I take him to a hospital?
因为那对他不安全
Because it's not safe for him.
这是什么意思 到底怎么回事
What the fuck does that mean? What the fuck is going on?
我也想知道 我明天再来看他
I was gonna ask the same. I'll check in tomorrow.
好痛
Hurts.
这是我活该
Serves me right for what I did.
今天很漫长
Long day…
而且还没结束
and it's not over yet.
嗨 -嗨 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Hey. -Hey. I've been calling you.
嘿 你有水吗
Hey, you got any water?
斯托林斯家发生了什么事
What happened at Stallings's?
他提前知道了我会去
He knew I was coming.
发生了什么 你受伤了吗
I mean, what happened? Are you hurt?
没 我没事 -好吧
No, I'm okay. -All right.
我给你拿点阿司… -我不要阿司匹林
Well, let me get you some asp-- -I don't want your aspirin!
我跟你说过别查这个案子了
I told you about this case.
是你向斯托林斯报信的
You tipped off Stallings.
我看见短♥信♥了
I saw the text.
你警告他我要来
You warned him I was coming.
为什么
Why?
我不能说 -为什么
I can't. -Why?
为什么
Why?
不能说
Can't.
帮他这种人♥渣♥
A man like him?
人贩子 你警告他我要来
A trafficker in humans? And you warned him about me?
不 我叫他们离开 而不是袭击你
No, I told them to leave. Not attack you.
我决不会希望你受伤 你是知道的
I would never want you hurt. You know that.
查理在哪 她还好吗
Where's Charlie? Is she okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
相信我 这全都不是我的决定
Believe me, none of this was my decision.
全都
None of what?
告诉我
Tell me.
我不能说
I can't.
我不会说的
I won't.
斯托林斯绑♥架♥了奥利维娅
Stallings took Olivia.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表