剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
尽量多种一些 再多弄些土壤来
Plant as many as you can. But get some more soil in here.
就这样 谢谢...感谢
That'll be all. Thank you. Thank you. I appreciate it.
舒格 我是乔纳森西格尔
Sugar, Jonathan Siegel.
幸会 先生 我很欣赏你的作品
It's an honor to meet you, sir. I'm a great admirer of your work.
我看过你拍的每一部电影
Though I have seen every movie you've ever produced.
大多数看过五 六次
Most, at least five or six times,
除了《影中女》
except Lady In The Shadows.
这部电影我看的次数多到数不清了
I've seen that more times than I can remember.
汤姆 你可以走了 我等下叫你 - 舒格先生
You can go, Tom. I'll call you later. - Mr. Sugar.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们走 - 好
Shall we? - Sure.
所以你是影迷
So, you're a film buff?
影迷 这么说...
Buff? Buff is--
这个词太轻描淡写了 更像是...电影发烧友
it's putting it lightly. It's more like an addiction.
我觉得这不好笑 约翰
That's not funny, John. Not to me.
客户直接联♥系♥你是对我不敬
When a client reaches out to you directly, it's disrespectful.
我是你的经纪人
You're my business.
更不用说你我之间的协议
Not to mention the fact that you and I had an agreement
说好了东京事成之后 你要休息一阵子的
that after Tokyo, you would take a break.
你急需的休息
A much-needed break.
我和艾米丽卡朋特说起过你
I talked to Emily Carpenter about you.
艾米丽跟我说 你只做一件事
Emily told me that you do one thing and one thing only.
就是寻找失踪的人
You find the missing,
为那些注重隐私的客户
for people who value discretion,
比如我
like me.
露比 那可是乔纳森西格尔 - 我不管他是谁
Ruby, it's Jonathan Siegel. - I don't care who it is.
有个女孩失踪
There's a girl missing.
是他的孙女
His granddaughter.
她25岁了 但在他眼里依然是个孩子
She's 25 now, but she's still a child to him.
奥利维娅失踪两周了
Olivia has been missing for two weeks.
我儿子伯纳德 他几天前才告诉我
My son Bernard, he only told me about it a few days ago.
他认为这只是她的又一次不幸遭遇
He thinks it's just another one of her misadventures.
我已经让汤姆的办公室 准备好了你要的东西
I had Tom's office prepare what you requested.
这就是她 - 她很漂亮
That's her. - Well, she's beautiful.
她以前也这样过吗 玩失踪
She's done this before? Disappeared?
是的 但那是因为她曾染毒瘾多年
Yes. But that was because for many years she had a drug problem
她常常失踪几天 几周 甚至几个月
and she'd often vanish for days, weeks, months even.
但这次不一样 你这次怎么担心了
But this time it's different. This time you're worried. Why?
奥利维娅之前玩失踪时还是会给我打电♥话♥
When Olivia would disappear like that, she'd still call me.
她总是会打电♥话♥来要钱
She'd always call me for money,
我也会给她
which I gave her.
而你这次没接到她的电♥话♥ 也没有...
And you haven't heard from her? No calls, no--
没有 这次有些不同
No, something different this time.
你最后一次见奥利维娅是何时
When was the last time you saw Olivia?
大约一个月前 我带她出去吃晚餐
About a month ago. I took her out to dinner.
庆祝她成功戒毒两年
We celebrated two years of her sobriety.
她为此非常自豪 我为她自豪
She was very proud of that. I was proud of her.
那天晚上的她有些特别
There was something special about her that night.
特别 怎么特别
Special? How so?
她热情 自信 热切 风趣
She was passionate, confident, eager, funny.
我当时很清楚 她终于快成功了
It was so clear to me then, she was finally on her way.
先生 什么成功
On her way to what, sir?
成功做回自己
To becoming herself.
我老了 舒格
I'm an old man, Sugar,
说实话 身体也不太好
and frankly I'm not that well.
心脏不好
Bum ticker.
我已经什么都不在乎了
I don't really give a damn about anything anymore,
除了我的孙女
except my granddaughter.
请务必找到她 拜托
I need you to find her, please.
这是他的问题
Well, that's his problem.
不是我的 也不是你的
It's not mine, and it's not yours.
我稍后联♥系♥你
We'll speak soon.
这不好笑 约翰
That's not funny, John.
你得立刻给托马斯金西打电♥话♥ 告诉他实际情况
You need to call Thomas Kinzie right now and set him straight.
露比
Ruby,
我做不到
I can't do that.
我做不到 因为这个女孩
I can't do that. It's this girl.
她让我想起了珍
She reminds me of Djen.
对
Yeah.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
她...
She--
天啊 你这个混♥蛋♥
God. You son of a bitch.
怎么了
What?
你可真会耍我 不是吗
You sure know how to play me, don't you?
露比 我没耍你... - 是
I ain't playing, Ruby. I ain't playing. - Yeah.
我一看到她的照片就想起了珍
I saw her pictures, and straightaway, it was Djen.
好吧 你会需要这个的
Right. Well, you're gonna need this stuff.
隐蔽携枪许可
It's a concealed carry permit,
你更新过的加州私♥家♥侦♥探♥执照
your renewed California private investigator's license,
驾照 - 等等
driver's license-- - Wait.
隐蔽携枪许可 我要这个干什么
Concealed carry permit, why would I need that?
露比 拜托 你知道我不喜欢枪
Ruby, come on. You know I don't like guns.
是 我知道 你看看嘛 这只是...
Yes, I know. Come on. It's just--
听着 这可不是普通的老枪
Look, this isn't any old gun, all right?
这是格伦福特在《大内♥幕♥》里用过的
This is the gun that Glenn Ford used in The Big Heat.
什么叫格伦福特在《大内♥幕♥》里用过的
What do you mean the gun Glenn Ford used in The Big Heat?
什么意思 这是个复♥制♥品
What do you mean? Is it, like, a replica?
不是复♥制♥品
No, it's not a replica.
格伦福特
Glenn Ford?
对 他用过这把枪
Yeah, he used that gun.
格伦福特用过 - 我有...
Glenn Ford used this gun? - I had--
来 告诉我 - 格伦福特用过这把枪
Go on. Tell me. - Glenn Ford used that gun.
天啊 - 是的
Oh, my God. - Yes,
我从一个私人收藏家那里买♥♥的
I bought that from a private collector.
专门为了你 我找人把它修复了 焕然一新
I had it restored to perfect working order just for you.
为什么 - 如果你带着枪
Why? - I just feel more comfortable
我比较安心
if you carried a gun.
而且我想只有这样你才肯带枪
Plus, I figured this is the only way I was gonna get you to do it.
是谁在耍谁啊
Who's playing who?
天啊 谢谢 - 这就对了 不客气
Wow. Well, thank you. - There you go. You're welcome.
但是 不 谢谢 - 不行...
But, no, thank you. - Nah, uh-uh. No.
你可以都拿走 但是你得答应我
You can take all of this, but you need to make some promises.
答应什么
Like what?
答应带上这把枪
Like you take this gun with you
立刻 - 行
right now. - Fine.
好 然后你和维克斯医生约个时间
Okay, and then you make an appointment with Dr. Vickers.
露比 我感觉...
Ruby, I feel--
我非常健康 感觉好极了
I'm in great health. I feel perfect.
别骗我 约翰 你知道我很了解你
Don't bullshit me, John. I know you.
我不需要去看维克斯医生 - 好 约翰 你的胳膊怎么样
I don't need to see Dr. Vickers. - Okay, John, how's your arm?
是吧
Yeah.
我的胳膊没事
My arm's fine.
好吧
All right.
你接西格尔这个案子吧 但完事后你就退隐
You can take the Siegel case. But when it's done, you're done.
好
Okay.
直到我同意你才能复出
Until I say otherwise.
好 给你 - 好
All right. There you go. - Okay.
你好像忘了点什么 - 没有 全在这里了
I think you're forgetting something. - No, that's pretty much everything.
在你左手上 我看看...
It's in your left hand. Show me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不喜欢你开这辆古董车
I hate that you drive this relic.
古董 这是艺术品
Relic? This is a work of art.
好吧
All right.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
当然 你会入住真心酒店 - 当然
You'll be at the Del Corazon, of course. - Of course.
你在那里花的钱
You know, for what you spend at that place,
都够给你买♥♥一栋豪♥宅♥了 - 我喜欢那里
we could get you a nice house. - I like that place.
那里有服务员 每天为我打扫房♥间两次
I mean, it has maids who clean my room twice a day.
有礼宾员 可以满足我的任何需要 有客房♥送餐服务
It has a concierge that takes care of whatever I need. It has room service.
不 你喜欢那里是因为那里的工作人员
No, you like that place because the people who work there
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表