剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
You should be.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
好喝吧 是 - 真好喝
Isn't that good? Yeah. - So good.
所以你是一去不回了
So you're leaving, never to return?
不一定呢
Well, never say never.
但是...对 会是一次漫长的旅途
But it's-- Yeah, it's gonna be a long trip.
你回去看你妹妹吗
You're back to see your sister?
不 我不是...
No, I don't--
她...
She's--
她很久以前被某人带走了
She was taken by somebody a long time ago.
什么 不 “带走”是什么意思
What? What? No. What do you mean, "taken"?
我们一直没查出是谁或...
We never knew who or--
可以说...这是我♥干♥这一行的原因吧
It's kind of-- It's kind of why I do what I do.
舒格
Oh, Sugar.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该走了 他们等我呢
I should go. I got those people waiting for me.
好
Yeah.
我不应该...
I shouldn't...
你还好吗
You okay?
我是不是说错话了
Did I say something wrong?
没有
No.
那是怎么了
What is it?
握住我的手
Take my hands.
好吧 你开始吓到我了
Okay, you're starting to freak me out.
好 别害怕
Okay, don't be afraid.
握住我的手
Take my hands.
你还好吗
You all right?
我从没向人类展示过 我不该这么做的
I've never shown a human being. I'm not supposed to.
这是严格禁止的
It's strictly against the rules.
但我很高兴我这么做了
But I'm glad I did.
舒格 他们在追杀我们
Sugar, they're hunting us.
谁
Who are they?
我们跟你说过的那些人类 - 露比 他们想怎样
The humans we told you about. - What do they want, Ruby?
他们希望我们消失 这样谁也无法得知我们之间的协议
They want us gone so no one can ever learn about our pact.
小心点 赶过来
Just be careful and get here.
明白吗 - 好
Okay? - Yeah.
它让我有活着的感觉
It makes me feel alive.
看着一个东西 非得到它不可的渴望啊
The pull of seeing a thing and feeling like I just had to have it.
于我而言 这就是一切
To me, that's everything.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得这一部分很烦人
To me, this part is tiresome.
令人想放弃 什么“杀了我吧...”之类的
The giving up part. Just kill me, kill me, blah, blah, blah.
没人说过这件事很容易
I mean, no one said it was gonna be easy.
没有生命 没有挣扎 没有矛盾
Without life, without struggle, without contradiction...
意义何在
what is the point?
你说是吧
Don't you agree?
没有挣扎 没有矛盾
Without struggle, without contradiction...
意义何在
what is the point?
你说是吧
Don't you agree?
你说是吧
Don't you agree?
你想跟她谈什么
What do you want to talk to her about?
谈发生了什么 谈她可能看到了些什么
About what happened. What she might have seen.
我觉得她还没准备好谈这些 舒格
I don't think she's ready to talk, Sugar.
我知道 我也不想问 真的 但是我...
I know and I hate to ask, I do, but I--
我觉得此事恐怕没这么简单
I think there might be more to this than we thought.
问他吧
Ask him.
他是她的父亲
He's her father.
我不知道还有谁...
I don't know who else--
我是说 她...
I mean, she's--
她是唯一幸存下来的人
She's the only survivor.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
你去问吧
You can ask.
她说什么就得看她的了
What she says is up to her.
当然
Yeah, of course.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
我能坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
当然 坐吧
Yeah, no. Take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫约翰
I'm John.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我爸说你想问我些事
My dad said you wanted to ask me something.
是 我知道你经历了很多
Yeah. I know you've been through so much.
问吧
Just ask.
他不是独自一人在那个地下室 对吗
He wasn't alone in the basement, was he?
对
No.
没错 有他 还有另一个人
No, it was him and someone else.
能给你看一张照片吗
Can I show you a picture?
当然
Yeah.
是这个人吗
Was it this man?
(帕维奇 美国议员)
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道...
I don't know. I don't know.
你不确定
You're not sure?
不 我...
No. I--
他们一直用光照着我的脸
They kept a light on my face.
所以我从没看到过那人是谁
So I never saw who it was.
我从没听他说过一句话
I never heard him speak once.
但你肯定还有一个人
But you're positive there was someone else?
是的 - 有多肯定
Yes. - How are you sure?
我...
I--
我能听见他在写字
I could hear him writing.
写字 - 是
Writing? - Yeah.
他从没说话
He never spoke?
一个字也没说
Not one word.
只是记笔记 - 对
He just took notes? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
我希望这有帮助
I hope that's helpful.
我不确定 - 是 有帮助
I don't know. - Yes, it is.
很有帮助
Very.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果还有其他什么...
If there's anything else...
不 只是...
No. Just...
我希望你过一个美好的人生 奥利维娅
I hope you have a wonderful life, Olivia.
拜拜 - 拜拜
Bye. - Bye.
最重要的是 它让我有活着的感觉
More than anything else, it makes me feel alive.
看着一个东西 非得到它不可的渴望啊
The pull of seeing a thing and feeling like I just had to have it.
于我而言
To me...
看着一个东西...
The pull of seeing a thing...
我看着这东西
I was just seeing this thing.
非得到它不可的渴望啊
...and feeling like I just had to have it.
感觉 必须买♥♥下来
And I just feel like, I gotta have it.
于我而言 这就是一切
To me, that-- that's everything.
真奇怪
It's so strange.
你说是吗
Don't you agree?
不是那个
Not that.
请小心些
You just be careful.
现在你知道了 - 亨利
So now you know. - Henry.
你开始听了 我想你迟早会知道
Once you started listening, I imagined it was only a matter of time.
你就坐在那里看着
You sat there and you watched?
方方面面的观察和报告
Observe and report on every aspect.
你就坐在那里袖手旁观
You sat there and you did nothing.
不 我坐在那里研习
No, I sat and I learned.
我知道你觉得这很冷血 但我们还能如何研习呢
I know that sounds cold to you, but how else do we learn?
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
我不说
Won't say.
露比在撤离点等我们
Ruby's waiting for us at the evac.
你知道我不会去的
You know I'm not going.
你不能留下来 - 谁说的
You can't stay. - Says who?
他们正在找我们
They're looking for us now.
听说了
I heard.
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表