剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
What the fuck does he think this is gonna do?
说服我为你试镜
Convince me to audition for you?
去死吧
Fuck you. You know?
于是他给我打电♥话♥ 他的声音是...
And so, he calls me, and his voice was--
他说我是贱♥人♥
You know, he called me a bitch.
说如果我不让他过来
And said that if I didn't let him come over,
以下是他的原话
and, these are his words--
“如果不让他干个爽” 他就把视频放到网上去
"Fuck you any way I want," he would put the tape online.
你是怎么做的
So what did you do?
我报♥警♥了
I went to the cops.
好
Okay.
我说这个...神经病在骚扰我
I told them that this... psycho guy was bothering me,
他们很在意 问我此人是谁
and they were very concerned, and they asked me who the psycho was,
我说是乔纳森西格尔的孙子
and I told them it's Jonathan Siegel's grandson.
就没下文了
Nothing happened.
对 他们毕竟是西格尔家人
Yeah. Well-- But they're the Siegels, you know?
警♥察♥能有什么办法
What are they gonna do?
不过第二天
Next day, however,
我接到一通律师打来的电♥话♥ 说要给我一笔钱 签关于戴维的保密协议
I got a call from a lawyer offering me money to sign an NDA about Davy.
是伯尼的律师
That's Bernie's lawyer?
对 我也叫她去死 就是这样
Yeah. I told her to go fuck herself too. So, that was that.
奥利维娅全都知情
Olivia, she knew all this?
你告诉她了 - 是
You told her about it? - Yeah.
对 是她告诉我 受害者不只有我一人
Yeah, she was the one who told me that it wasn't just me.
性勒索 他就喜欢干这个
Sexual blackmail, this is, like, his thing.
奥利维娅知道他的秘密
Olivia knew his secret.
对 他对几十个女人这么干过
Yeah, he's done this to dozens of women.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
总之呢
Anyways,
我觉得已经超过五分钟了 所以...
I think it's been more than five minutes, so...
你很勇敢 泰勒 谢谢
Well, you've been very brave, Taylor. Thank you.
是
Yeah.
我很害怕 我...
I'm scared. I--
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yep.
是吗 你觉得戴维...
Yeah? With Davy, did you...
你知道那个说法吧 我们应该放慢脚步
You know that thing, the idea that we're supposed to slow down,
注意身边的事物
pay attention to things?
如果我们减慢节奏 放下手♥机♥
You know, if we slow down, we put down our phones,
真正放松下来 也许我们眼中的世界会更美
we really slow down, maybe we see the world as beautiful?
对 停下来闻闻玫瑰的花香
Yeah. Stop and smell the roses.
也许正相反
Might be the opposite.
什么意思
What do you mean?
也许我们不停下来仔细观察是因为...
Might be the reason we don't look is because...
人世间太悲哀 丑陋
it's all so sad and ugly.
是的 但不是一切都如此
Yeah, but not everything.
我们有海狮 帕蒂史密斯
We have sea lions, Patti Smith--
好吧 - 柏树
Okay. - Cypress trees.
妹妹开心的笑声
You know, the sound of your little sister laughing, having fun.
我没有妹妹
I don't have a little sister.
好吧 那巴黎怎么样
Okay, so what about Paris?
巴黎也是悲哀 丑陋的 - 没去过
City of Paris is sad and ugly? - Never been.
你从没去过巴黎
You've never been to Paris?
没有
Nope.
太糟糕了
C'est tant pis.
她没去过巴黎
She's never been to Paris.
威利 她没去过巴黎 难怪她这么郁闷呢
Wiley, she's never been to Paris. No wonder she's so down in the dumps.
还有...
That and...
也许还有伯尼那件事
And maybe the Bernie thing too.
听起来他可能和所有戴维的事有关
It sounds like he may have been involved in all this Davy business.
谢谢你开车送我
Thanks for the ride.
不客气
You got it.
她不开心
She's upset.
戴维是个性掠夺者 奥利维娅发现了 结果奥利维娅失踪
Davy was a predator. Olivia found out and now Olivia's gone.
这些事之间有因果关系吗
Did one thing lead to the other?
我不确定
Not sure.
我必须查清楚西格尔家族烂到了什么地步
I need to know how deep the rot runs in the Siegel family.
你真该亲眼看看 他妈妈会把一切都告诉我的
You should have seen it. His mom would have told me anything.
真是我的好儿子 总是魅力十足
That's my boy. Always the charmer.
帮我个忙 大卫
Do me a favor, David,
这些事全都不要告诉你♥爸♥ 好吗
and don't mention any of this to your father, okay?
我们先商量一下要告诉他什么
Let's figure out what we're going to tell him first.
所以如果他打给你... - 但他已经知道我去过了
So if he calls you... - But he already knows I went.
对 我知道...只是...
No, I know. I know. I just--
我希望先消化一下这些信息
I'd like some time to digest the information first.
如果他打给你 你就说希望当面谈 好吗
So if he calls you, say you wanna tell him in person, okay?
好的 妈
Okay, Mom.
好 谢谢 亲爱的 回家一路平安
All right. Thank you, sweetheart. Safe travels back.
拜拜
Bye.
嗨 卡洛斯 我是约翰舒格 我找西格尔先生 谢谢
Hey, Carlos. It's John Sugar. I need to speak to Mr. Siegel, please.
找到她了吗 - 还没有 先生
Did you find her? - No, sir. Not yet.
那你为什么打给我
Then why are you calling me?
有件重要的事要跟你讨论
Well, there's something important I need to discuss with you.
什么事
What is it?
我不希望在电♥话♥上说 你有时间见面吗
I'd rather not say over the phone. Have you got time to meet?
卡洛斯会给你一个地址
Carlos will give you an address.
卡洛斯给了我一个地址和一张电影票
Carlos gave me an address and a movie ticket.
(罗琳埃弗利经典回顾 《风云变幻》)
好 没问题 是罗琳埃弗利的经典电影
Okay. Sure. It's a Lorraine Everly classic.
但我是来工作的
But I'm here to work.
我从一开始就怀疑
From the beginning, I've suspected
乔纳森有所保留
that Jonathan's been holding something back.
他有个秘密 很重要 和奥利维娅有关
A secret. Something important. Something to do with Olivia.
但现在我担心这个秘密可能和戴维有关
But now, I'm worried it may have something to do with Davy.
舒格先生 - 恭喜
Mr. Sugar. - Congratulations.
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
虽不像奥斯卡奖之夜那么奢华 但有很多老朋友
Not quite Vanity Fair on Oscar night, but a lot of old friends.
谢谢你的邀请
Well, thanks for the invitation.
有什么地方能私下里聊聊吗
Somewhere private we can talk?
等放映结束后吧 - 好
After the screening. - Sure.
好 嘿
Oh, yeah. Hey.
照相时间到
Photo op time.
我听说你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥毫无建树
I hear your private detective is striking out.
关你什么事
What do you care?
当然有关 我受够她那些破事了
I care. I've just had enough of her nonsense.
请来一杯苏格兰威士忌 不加冰 - 好
Scotch. Neat, please. - You got it.
你就是那位私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So, you're the PI?
对 我是
Yeah, I'm one of 'em.
有意思
Funny.
你这辈子一天都没关心过奥利维娅
You never cared about Olivia a day in your life.
你真是个糟糕的父亲
You, a truly terrible father.
玛吉特索伦森
Margit Sorensen.
你觉得好笑
You think that's funny?
我是约翰舒格
I'm John Sugar.
爸 你知道还有谁对我说过这话吗
You know who said the same thing to me, Dad?
我母亲
My mother.
我十几岁时曾有电视看
I was a teenager once with access to a television.
所以我知道你是谁
So, yeah, I know who you are.
我真不知道该做何感想 是受宠若惊呢
I'm really not sure if I should feel flattered by that,
还是自己太老
or just old.
是 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
老混♥蛋♥ - 戴维西格尔是你儿子吧
Davy Siegel's your son, huh? - Prick.
独子
My one and only.
今晚他来了吗 我没看到他
Is he here tonight? I haven't seen him.
没有 大卫很忙 他来不了
Oh, no. David's very busy. He couldn't make it.
你私底下认识他吗
Do you know him personally?
不认识 只是...听过他的名声
No, not really. Just-- Just by reputation.
不要轻信传言 舒格先生
Well, don't believe everything you hear, Mr. Sugar.
比如关于你这样的人 我就不会轻信传言
I mean, when it comes to someone like you, I don't.
(壮丽 性感 悬疑)
(风云变幻)
今晚暂停打击犯罪
Taking a night off from fighting crime?
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表