剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表
我上一次这么做还是20几岁时
and that's something I haven't done since I was in my 20s.
但因为酩酊大醉 我带了一位陌生人回家
But because I was fucked-up, I brought a stranger into my home.
我觉得我们喝醉的原因很简单
I think the reason we get fucked-up is simple.
是孤独 - 是孤独
They're lonely. - We're lonely.
还有害怕
And we're afraid.
我们生活在这个世界上 有几十亿人
And here we live in a world with millions of people
都有能力去爱 被爱 然而...
all with the capacity to love and be loved, and somehow...
我们就是不能正常生活
...we just can't get our shit together.
我觉得这是因为我们害怕
And I think it's because we're afraid.
我们曾经受到伤害 不想再被伤害一次
We've been hurt in the past, and we don't want to be hurt again.
所以...我们就喝醉
So... we get fucked-up,
做出糟糕的选择
make bad choices
随便找一段关系将就着
and settle for any kind of connection we can find.
但你们知道昨晚发生了什么吗
But you know what happened last night?
那个人没有伤害我 没有偷我的财物
The guy didn't hurt me. He didn't steal from me.
他甚至没有上我 虽然当时我跟他说想要
He didn't even fuck me, even though at the time I told him I wanted him to.
没有 他做了什么呢
No. You know what he did?
他照顾我
He took care of me.
他给我盖好毯子 然后走了
He tucked me in and then he left.
严格来说 我当时是在工作 现在也是
I was technically working. Still am.
今天早上 我醒过来
And this morning when I woke up,
我突然意识到
I was struck by the possibility
这人可能是上天派到我身边的
that this man might have been sent to me by my Higher Power.
或者他只是个正人君子
Or he's just a decent guy.
或者他是同性恋
Or he's gay.
但他是什么人不重要
But, you know, it-it doesn't matter what he was or is.
重要的是他给我带来的感觉
What matters is how he made me feel,
他让我觉得自己值得拥有第二次机会
and he made me feel like I deserve a second chance.
谢谢
So, thanks.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for asking me.
你想谈奥利维娅的事 - 是的
You want to talk about Olivia? - I do.
我还有宿醉 想吃点东西吗
I'm still hungover. You wanna get some food?
好啊 - 我能搭车吗
Sure. - Can I get a ride?
当然 - 好
Uh-huh. - Good.
我醒来后把所有的酒都倒了 所以你只能喝苏打水了
When I woke up, I dumped all the booze, so sparkling water is all you get.
没事 - 是 我知道
That's fine. - Yeah, I know.
你喝不醉
You can't get drunk.
你还记得 - 是 我永远忘不了
You remembered. - Yeah, that I will never forget.
那么昨天你是在跟踪我吗 约翰舒格
So, yesterday, were you following me, John Sugar...
不是...纯属巧合 - 私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 不是
No. No, complete coincidence. - ...private investigator? No?
我只是在查一条线索
I was just following another lead.
这个
This one.
对 这个 - 好
Yeah, that's the one. - Yeah.
如果你想谈奥利维娅 开口问就好
Well, if you wanted to talk about Olivia, you could have just asked.
我不太确定你昨晚的话是否可信
I'm not sure I would have believed everything you said last night.
恕我直言 喝醉时 我无话不说
I hate to break it to you. Drunk, I'm an open book.
清醒时 我守口如瓶
Sober, I'm cagey as hell.
事关奥利维娅 你就觉得需要守口如瓶
You feel the need to be cagey when it comes to Olivia?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
她失踪前那周 为什么几乎每晚都来这里
Why was she here almost every night the week before she disappeared?
你怎么会觉得她来了这里
What makes you think she was here?
我知道她来了 - 怎么知道的
I know she was here. - How do you know?
她车上的全球定位系统记录
GPS system in her car keeps a record.
你怎么知道是她开的车
How do you know she was driving?
你怎么知道不是她朋友开走了她的车
How do you know a friend didn't take her car?
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
大概这就是你所谓的守口如瓶吧
I guess this is what you call being cagey, huh?
我看过了奥利维娅 社交媒体上的大部分帖子
Well, I've been through most of Olivia's social media posts
过去半年里的
over the past six months.
大部分都挺正常的
And it's mostly pretty normal stuff,
但在你们俩开始一起玩之后 情况就变了
but it changed when you two started spending more time together.
她的关注点变了
You know, her focus, it shifted.
转向了女权问题 - 这...有何不妥
It turned to women's rights issues. - What-- What's wrong with that?
没什么...不妥
No, not a-- not a thing.
我觉得她终于找到自己热衷的事情了
I think she finally found something she was passionate about.
但两周前 当她失踪时
But two weeks ago, when she disappeared, well,
她在网上的活动也停止了 这令人担忧
her online presence disappeared also, and that's concerning.
瘾君子嘛 行为改变是有原因的
Well, when you're talking about an addict, there's a reason for a shift in behavior.
她可能又开始嗑药了 听着...
She's probably using again. Look, i-it--
她可能随时会回来
She's probably gonna walk in here any day now,
宿醉 精疲力竭 又要进戒毒所了
just hungover and strung out and ready to get back to rehab.
有意思
That's funny.
你的前夫今天早上跟我说了同样的话
Your ex-husband told me the same thing this morning,
几乎一字不差
using almost exactly the same words.
当然了 统一口径嘛
Of course, he did. Circling the wagons.
是 你们吃完早餐后 他给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah, well, he called me after you had breakfast with him.
伯尼是个糟糕的老公 但他一直是个很不错的朋友
Bernie was a terrible husband, but he's always been a great friend.
是吗 - 是
Is that right? - Yeah.
这个拨发的动作暴露了她的心思 - 看这个
That hair touch, that's her tell. - Look at this.
请务必告诉我你是否见过此人
I need you to tell me if you've ever seen this man.
梅拉妮 如果你有麻烦 或你知道奥利维娅有麻烦
Melanie, if you're in trouble or if you know Olivia's in trouble,
我能帮忙 告诉我发生了什么
I can help. Just tell me what happened.
我这辈子从未见过此人
I've never seen that man before in my life.
你为什么这样 - 哪样
Why are you doing this? - Doing what?
这样 你在演戏 我...
This. Your little act. I--
我知道你在撒谎 只是想不出原因
I know you're lying. I just can't figure out why.
也许你有所隐瞒
Maybe you're hiding something.
比如
Like what?
比如她在哪
Like where she is.
或她的尸体在哪
Or where her body can be found.
从我家出去
Get out of my house.
我知道你认为自己在帮她 但你其实是在害她
I know you think you're helping her, but you're doing her more harm than good.
好了 从我家出去 - 我把话说清楚
Okay, get out of my house. - Let me make this clear.
我一定会找到奥利维娅
I will find Olivia.
我就是干这行的
It's what I do.
我的探案水平极高
I'm very good at it.
请吧
Now.
嗨 查理
Hey, Charlie.
我觉得她知道那女孩在哪 她明天会带我们去
I think she knows where the girl is, and she'll take us there tomorrow.
把面包车准备好 明白
Let's get the van ready, yeah?
明早见 好 拜拜
I'll see you in the morning. All right. Bye.
我觉得电影是个阴谋
You know, I think that movies are a conspiracy.
我是认真的
I mean it.
真的是阴谋 因为电影都是骗人的 弗洛伦斯
They are actually a conspiracy because they set you up, Florence.
电影从你小时候就开始骗你
They set you up from the time you're a little kid.
骗你相信一切
They set you up to believe in everything.
什么理想 力量 好男人 当然还有爱情
In ideals and strength and good guys and, of course, love.
弗洛伦斯 但我的人生中没有查尔斯博耶
But there's no Charles Boyer in my life, Florence.
我从没遇到克拉克盖博 从没遇到亨弗莱鲍嘉
I never met Clark Gable. I never met Humphrey Bogart.
一个...也没遇到过
I never-- I never met any of them.
你懂的
You know who I mean.
他们不存在 弗洛伦斯 这是事实
I mean, they don't exist, Florence. That's the truth.
又是那辆车
That car again.
有人在监视我
Someone keeping an eye on me.
间歇性的 保持着距离
On and off, keeping their distance.
挺厉害嘛 但我看见了
They're pretty good, but I see 'em.
嘿...
Hey! Hey! Hey!
卡尔
Carl?
威利
Wiley.
嘿 有谁看见卡尔了吗
Hey, anyone seen Carl?
高个子 金发 有吗 卡尔 - 没看见
Tall guy. Blond hair. Anyone? Carl. - No.
卡尔 - 滚开 小子
Carl! - Get the hell out of here, man.
对不起
We're sorry.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码... - 该死
You have reached a number... - Shit.
是空号♥ - 过来...
...that has been disconnected. - Come here. Come here.
上车 来 乖...
In you go. Come on. Attaboy. Attaboy.
(联♥系♥人查找 正在定位)
我知道...
I know. I know.
我♥干♥嘛在乎
剧集 | 谜探休格(2024) | 导航列表